ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Sit Patrick for the Broncos Game to Allow Ankle to Heal?
Sit him for the Broncos Game to give his ankle a rest. 46 39.66%
Play him and hope for the best 61 52.59%
Patrick needs to take a hot tub photo shoot with Gaz in mid Tequila Rose inebriation 9 7.76%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Thoughts on Mahomie Sitting Out Broncos Game
Otter 04:39 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
It's not very alpha to sit out a game you could play in.
I'm not sure how familiar you are with tending to injuries but re-injuring an laceration in mid heal stage over and over is possibly the worst thing you can do long term.

Just spit balling here on thoughts.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 04:21 PM 10-13-2019
IF we had a stronger D maybe...
IF we had any resemblance of a running game maybe...

Since we have neither of the above no we can't sit PMII.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:22 PM 10-13-2019
I just want to win a game and rebuild confidence, and the sad sack Broncos are just the recipe for that.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:28 PM 10-13-2019
Mahomes plays unless the other guy (whats his name again?) gives us a better chance of winning. We have to go full bore from here on out, just like always.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:30 PM 10-13-2019
No. We can't afford to lose any of these games at this point and we will 100% lose without him.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:38 PM 10-13-2019
Would the O-line choose to block for another QB?

Has the backup QB had enough time to triple his life insurance?

Won't exceedingly weak O-line just allow the other team to, or one of our own linemen, break him in the next contest he plays in?
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:55 PM 10-13-2019
Doesn’t matter. This team is fucked and led from the all time choke artist fat man.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:01 PM 10-13-2019
With our bye being so far out, I considered it at half time today. Keep him out against Denver.

I dunno. He'll want to play no matter what...but we are so lost on both sides of the ball...shit I wish we had a bye week so everyone could get their shit together.

All the stuff we depended on from a historical standpoint...when Pat throws for 300 we don't lose (generally), Andy has not lost back to back...the defense is supposed to be getting better every week...and injuries aside, we're awful on defense regardless...

...I dunno. Not playing him is akin to giving up. Playing him and we lose...what was the difference?

SO...it boils down to this. Can the defense hold the Broncos from moving the ball and scoring? I'm going to say no. Can the offense move the ball without Pat? No.

If you decide that this is a must win, then you play Pat and pray he makes it out alive. If you decide that 12 wins will get you the division title...then sit him and hope for the best.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:19 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
SO...it boils down to this. Can the defense hold the Broncos from moving the ball and scoring? I'm going to say no. Can the offense move the ball without Pat? No.

If you decide that this is a must win, then you play Pat and pray he makes it out alive. If you decide that 12 wins will get you the division title...then sit him and hope for the best.
Common sense !!!!!!:-) Sit him I say!!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:09 PM 10-13-2019
Should we trade Mahomes for PP?
[Reply]
stumppy 05:11 PM 10-13-2019
It's apparent he is injured and needs more time to heal than the 6 days between games, let alone this short week.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:13 PM 10-13-2019
You guys want to go 11-5 and lose in to the Texas in the playoffs due to a gimpy Mahomes? Or do you want to go 10-6 with a healthy Mahomes and have at least a chance at making the Super Bowl?
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:37 PM 10-13-2019
Classic Chiefs fans worried about a meaningless game rather than making sure the only thing that makes the Chiefs relevant is healthy. Garbage fanbase.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:43 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Classic Chiefs fans worried about a meaningless game rather than making sure the only thing that makes the Chiefs relevant is healthy. Garbage fanbase.
It's a division game.. Those are meaningful...
[Reply]
Kman34 05:42 PM 10-13-2019
JFC... Sit your best player?? How bout sitting that worthless fuck Erving??? No way in fucking hell Andy is going to sit Patrick... Trying to do it may put a wedge between Andy and Patty anyway because he wouldn't sit without a fight..
I'm pretty sure Fucco isn't out playing him anyway as long as we don't do stupid shit at the end of a half again..
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up