ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Media Center>Which Great Movie Do You Actually Hate?
CoMoChief 01:22 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It bores you because you're stupid. There. I said it.
It bores me because its a boring movie.

keep being a dipshit though.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:50 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
It bores me because its a boring movie.

keep being a dipshit though.
Awww. So sorry that this beloved Christmas classic, this perfectly preserved bit of Americana, this wonderful expression of visual art...doesn't have enough titties and 'splosions for you. I'm sure there will be another Fast And Furious sequel coming out soon for you to sink your teeth into.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:28 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Awww. So sorry that this beloved Christmas classic, this perfectly preserved bit of Americana, this wonderful expression of visual art...doesn't have enough titties and 'splosions for you. I'm sure there will be another Fast And Furious sequel coming out soon for you to sink your teeth into.
You've prob seen more FF movies than I have.

But carry-on dipshit.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:17 PM 01-19-2022
Some newer movies that I hated....

Pig. And I like Nic Cage mostly.
The new Suicide Squad.
Ghostbusters Afterlife. Why was Carrie Coon and Paul Rudd not the primary focus of the movie? Didn't care about the kids at all.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:24 AM 01-20-2022
Forrest Gump
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:31 AM 01-20-2022
Avatar - I don't get people's obsession with this film. It was rehashed garbage albeit visually appealing.

Titanic - A movie about a 90 year old telling people about the time she banged a poor boy and then let him die because she couldn't scoot over then throws a piece of jewelry overboard.

All Disney Live Remakes - Disney can fuck off, specifically, for Christopher Walken as King Louie and Will Smith as Genie. That aside, all these live adaptation lack the magic that the original animations have.

Magnolia - Hated every minute of this movie... particularly the final hour.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:34 AM 01-20-2022
Natural Born Killers...****ing depressing and just horrible. I have a visceral hatred of that movie.

Manchester by the Sea...wife insisted, we watched it on some streaming service thank God. She liked it, I loathed that depressing piece of shit.

The Big Lebowski...I just don't get it, and don't care to.

Godfather III...that movie is so bad it makes me angry.

Friday... Apparently I'm too white for that movie, but I literally smirked once...it was just plain stupid and not funny at all.

I'm sure there are a ton more, but those stick out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:52 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Friday... Apparently I'm too white for that movie, but I literally smirked once...it was just plain stupid and not funny at all.
It's got so many classic lines and memorable characters.

I've always liked that it was basically just a movie about the main cast chilling all day. There's a semi-interesting subplot but generally they're just hanging around all day, bullshitting. Reminds me of a 'hood version of Dayzed and Confused.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:17 AM 01-20-2022
You need to smoke more weed.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:07 AM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You need to smoke more weed.
There is something to that, as every one of my friends who love that movie also used to smoke weed, and if not for the need to be clean for work or whatever would still be smoking it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:09 AM 01-20-2022
There is something to that, as every one of my friends who love that movie also used to smoke weed, and if not for the need to be clean for work or whatever would still be smoking it.
To be honest, I don't think I've ever seen a bad movie or TV show. Weed makes everything better. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:54 PM 01-21-2022
Natural Born Killers...****ing depressing and just horrible. I have a visceral hatred of that movie.

Two of my all time favorites, lol.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:44 AM 01-20-2022
Most of mine have been mentioned already - Fight Club, The Big Lebowski, Fargo, Thin Red Line and No Country For Old Men.

I'll throw out one that I constantly see mentioned as an all time greatest: Once Upon A Time In The West. What a terrible fucking movie.
[Reply]
Jenson71 08:25 AM 01-20-2022
I'm trying my best to up vote anyone who mentioned The Big Lebowski.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:33 AM 01-20-2022
Already listed but will reiterate (I don't hate many movies but these three, yeah, much dislike):

Thin Red Line (boring ass war movie with no war; bunch of emo bundle of stickss walking around in wheat fields...ooh, much anti-war, very art, wow)

Signs (fucking reeruned. Aliens that can jump over buildings but can't kick in doors? Water kills them, so they invade a water planet? gtfo) - not sure if this one really fits the description anyway; do people consider this turd "great"?

Independence Day (hack movie made by hack director populated with hacktors speaking whack dialogue and 'splosions! Michael Bay reerunation level 100 from Roland Emmerich...same guys vomited out an absolute shit Godzilla flick)

A couple I hate that I have not seen mentioned:

Armageddon (extended sappy music video; worse, the video is for a shit band that spews out sappy garbage intended for people with shit taste in music. Stupid, sappy, heavy-handed, dumb)

Gravity (ho-leee shit was this fucking reeruned. Do you even science, bro? Do astronauts need exposition on perils of space from a doctor? wtf. Everything is wrong with this one. Typical hollywood garbage written and directed, starring drug-addled fucktards. Cool effects; again, typical holywood: looks nice, but shallow, hollow, and devoid of intelligence)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 17
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up