ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
In Memoriam>I Know No One Here Gives a Big Damn... [mikey23545]
Mr. Kotter 10:28 AM 05-17-2015
Good luck, Mikey....sorry I missed this originally. Best wishes...sincerely.
[Reply]
rico 11:03 AM 05-17-2015
Best wishes, Mikey.
[Reply]
Spokane Chief Fan 11:21 AM 05-17-2015
Prayers headed your way.
[Reply]
go bo 11:40 AM 05-17-2015
best wishes mikey!

let us know how things are going, you're one of us and always have been.,..
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:53 AM 05-17-2015
Good health to you, Mikey.
[Reply]
warrior 11:30 AM 04-20-2017
Best wishes man hope every thing works out for you :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 03:35 PM 04-20-2017
I have his full name, DOB, and hometown, but I can't find any sort of social media profile or obituary for him. Hopefully he's still alive and kicking, but I don't think there's much we can do to see how he's doing other than calling a random phone number in the whitepages.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:54 PM 04-26-2017
I was waiting on this in order to not get in the way of Ed's final days, but I wanted to follow up on this. It took an enormous amount of digging and internet stalking, but I can pretty confidently say that mikey passed away on (or around) September 1, 2015. I can't find an actual obituary, which is a little odd, but trust me when I say that it's pretty unlikely that I'm wrong here.

Sad as it is, ChiefPlanet appears to be all grown up, and we're starting to drop at a much more rapid pace than in the past.

RIP mikey.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:08 PM 04-26-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I was waiting on this in order to not get in the way of Ed's final days, but I wanted to follow up on this. It took an enormous amount of digging and internet stalking, but I can pretty confidently say that mikey passed away on (or around) September 1, 2015. I can't find an actual obituary, which is a little odd, but trust me when I say that it's pretty unlikely that I'm wrong here.

Sad as it is, ChiefPlanet appears to be all grown up, and we're starting to drop at a much more rapid pace than in the past.

RIP mikey.
Well shit....RIP Mikey
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:37 AM 04-27-2017

RIP mikey.
His profile says he logged in in May of '16. I wonder if someone was just cleaning out old tech, turned on a computer and CP was a homepage or something.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:14 PM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
His profile says he logged in in May of '16. I wonder if someone was just cleaning out old tech, turned on a computer and CP was a homepage or something.
Yeah, that's my suspicion. To give you a bit of the idea, I found a Florida voter record for "Mike ______" where the last name was in his registration email address, and the DOB matched his profile. I then found the property record for the address and found the owner's name (it wasn't Mike). I then hunted her down on Facebook and found a post from March 1, 2016 that said:

"...On 3/1 it will have been 6 months since you were taken from this earth.... Michael _____, you were the most loving, gentle man I've ever known. I love and miss you so much!"

Pretty much seals it.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:37 PM 04-27-2017
Yeah, that's my suspicion. To give you a bit of the idea, I found a Florida voter record for "Mike ______" where the last name was in his registration email address, and the DOB matched his profile. I then found the property record for the address and found the owner's name (it wasn't Mike). I then hunted her down on Facebook and found a post from March 1, 2016 that said:

"...On 3/1 it will have been 6 months since you were taken from this earth.... Michael _____, you were the most loving, gentle man I've ever known. I love and miss you so much!"

Pretty much seals it.
Good sleuthing, DaFace, and thanks again for your efforts.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:12 PM 04-26-2017
I had that feeling . Thanks for digging into this DaFace.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:18 PM 04-26-2017
Rest In Peace. :-) sorry to hear of that.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:23 PM 04-26-2017
That's to bad.
RIP Mikey
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up