ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Hall of Classics>Bwana One Punks Zero...Don't Even Think About Hitting My Leaf Pile!
Bwana 08:57 PM 10-21-2003
So there I was yesterday, gathering all the leaf product from the front and backyard. I had a nice big pile for the boys from the city to come and get and was rather proud of myself for getting it done early. I cracked a tasty beverage and was enjoying some TV when it happened. A car load of punks crashes through all my hard work and redistributes my nice pile all over the street.:-)

Me being me, I figured why get mad when I can get even? :-) I got my pile back in order and decided my new pile needed "a little weight" (to keep the wind from blowing them away :-)) I placed three giant logs and 5 steel posts in there. About 5 minutes ago the punks came back to take another run at Bwanas hard work.:-)

There was a God awful noise as their car hit my leaf pile from hell. Nothing like the sound of the underside of a vehicle making contact with steel and large wood logs.:-) It shot logs and steel posts about 40 feet. The punks kept going. I would bet thats the last time the little bastages mess with someones leaf pile.:-)
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:01 PM 10-21-2003
:-):-):-):-):-)
Way to go! Any suggestions for the little punk that keeps turning on the spigot in my back yard?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:02 PM 10-21-2003
I salute you! :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 09:03 PM 10-21-2003
Oh yeah, put a little "heat to it." Get a car battery and run some wire. It won't hurt him, but it give him a good blast resulting in him not wanting to come near your water.
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:05 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Oh yeah, put a little "heat to it." Get a car battery and run some wire. It won't hurt him, but it give him a good blast resulting in him not wanting to come near your water.
Damn plastic handle. I was going to put a bear trap underneath it but my wife thought that was a little extreme.
[Reply]
JimNasium 09:06 PM 10-21-2003
Note to self.....Don't ever mess with Bwana unless you buy a Honda from him. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:07 PM 10-21-2003
Bwana just has a way with the young people....
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:08 PM 10-21-2003
Another approach I learned from a guy who's yard kept getting "farmed" is to take 2 metal trash barrels, place them one on each side of the path, then tie them together with a thin cable or wire. You can't see the cable at night, and when they drive through it slams the trash cans against the sides of the car.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:08 PM 10-21-2003
Allright, Greg! That deserves some rep...
[Reply]
Bwana 09:11 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Allright, Greg! That deserves some rep...
It was worth cleaning up the mess after the deed. The pile is once again back in order as well. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 09:14 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by SNR:
Bwana just has a way with the young people....
Yeah, a way to let them know that it is not wise to mess with my hard work.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:17 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yeah, a way to let them know that it is not wise to mess with my hard work.

Definately a 5 :-) post!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Are you somehow related to Iowonian? That sounds an awful lot like something he'd do.:-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:20 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Note to self.....Don't ever mess with Bwana unless you buy a Honda from him. :-)

:-) :-) :-)

BTW Bwana, whatever happened between you and that pretty little lady with the Honda?:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 09:22 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Definately a 5 :-) post!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Are you somehow related to Iowonian? That sounds an awful lot like something he'd do.:-)
I think thats why I hit it off with him so well at the tailgate party. He has the same look in his eyes and will "go the extra mile" to even the score. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 09:25 PM 10-21-2003
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
:-) :-) :-)

BTW Bwana, whatever happened between you and that pretty little lady with the Honda?:-)
Errrrr! It seems it would have cost me three times as much to fight it and "win the case" as it did to resell the car for the nasty ditch pig. I resold the car and gave her the money back.......along with a few parting quotes. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up