ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>An open apology
AmericanHero 02:57 PM 03-03-2003
I apologize. For everything.

I have clearly misunderstood how seriously some people take this stuff.

To me, this was harmless fun, an exchange of insults among fans of different teams. We don't know each other and these are just words typed on a message board. I didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But now I have been hurt. Badly. My employment status has been affected.

So I am sorry. I truly didn't mean for it to come to this.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 03:12 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Chiefnj
I think some people on this board should be grateful that the administrators of the Eagles board didn't take the same approach that people did here.
we didn't get vile over on the iggles board... we just talk a little harmless "football" smaq.

there's a clear and easy line not to cross, Chiefnj

now apologize to Phob ... :-) :-)
[Reply]
Braincase 03:12 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by NewChief

That was the quote of the week on www.flyanglersonline.com last week. Do you read that site or something?
No - I watched his keynote during the GOP convention. Somewhere Bill Clinton felt an icicle pierce his heart...
[Reply]
LVNHACK 03:14 PM 03-03-2003
I accept your apology........ Sorry if your job was affected, by all of this.............. Now remember keep plenty of anti biotic ointment on that tatoo.......... By the way did I taste good ????????
[Reply]
Chief Henry 03:14 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KCTitus

you dont walk up to people you dont know and start calling them 'faggots' or 'douchebags' w/o getting to know them first.
KCTitus,

Do I know you good enought to call you a douchebag yet :-)
[Reply]
ct 03:14 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Taco John
It's a public board dude...

It's like everybody is sitting at Starbucks, you run in and piss on the table while slapping the coffee out of everybody's hands "in good fun," and then running off accidentally dropping a business card...

I guess you've learned a lesson here... If you're going to be a jackass, you'd better not do it while using the company's computer...

or, more appropriately...

If you're going to be a jackass, know where the line is, and don't cross it... because the further you cross, the deeper the line on your side will get crossed.
Now I've seen it all today, Taco make perfect sense!!!

As far as AmericanZero, you deserved a serious lashing, no doubt, but I also do not condone many of the reactions, and far they went.

ct
don't see any winners of assinine behavior from both party lines
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:18 PM 03-03-2003
I accept your apology
Daniel A. Griffith
Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin
1220 North Market Street, 5th Floor
Wilmington, Delaware 19801
(New Castle Co.)
Telephone: 302-552-4300
Fax: 302-651-7905
Email: dgriffith@mdwcg.com
Work Email: marshalldennehey@mdwcg.com

Practice Areas: Commercial Litigation; Professional Liability Defense.

Admitted: 1990, New Jersey; 1991, Pennsylvania. (Not admitted in Delaware).

Law School: Rutgers University, J.D., 1990.

College: Rutgers College, B.A., 1987.

Member: Camden County, New Jersey State , Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations; South Jersey Claims Association.

Biography: Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond F. Drozdowski, New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division, Camden County, 1990-1991. Author: "New Jersey Permits Automobile Rental Agencies to Limit Liability Exposure," Defense Digest, Winter 1993-1994; "New Jersey Courts Refine Law Against Discrimination," Defense Digest, Winter 1994; "Appellate Division Expands New Jersey Employers' Exposure in Product Liability Cases," Defense Digest, Vol. 5, No. 1, 1999-02. Co-Author, "The Blizzard's Backlash: A Symposium on Issues Confronting Pennsylvania and New Jersey Property Owners," Defense Digest, Vol. 2, No. 3, 1996.

Born: Bristol, Pennsylvania, August 8, 1965.

ISLN: 906867066

:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:20 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ChiTown
I accept your apology
Daniel A. Griffith
(New Castle Co.)

Member: Camden County, New Jersey State , Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations; South Jersey Claims Association.

Biography: Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond F. Drozdowski, New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division, Camden County, 1990-1991. Author: "New Jersey Permits Automobile Rental Agencies to Limit Liability Exposure," Defense Digest, Winter 1993-1994; "New Jersey Courts Refine Law Against Discrimination," Defense Digest, Winter 1994; "Appellate Division Expands New Jersey Employers' Exposure in Product Liability Cases," Defense Digest, Vol. 5, No. 1, 1999-02. Co-Author, "The Blizzard's Backlash: A Symposium on Issues Confronting Pennsylvania and New Jersey Property Owners," Defense Digest, Vol. 2, No. 3, 1996.

~Good times
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:22 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by bearcat2002

Daniel A. Griffith
(New Castle Co.)

~Good times
I just like to be formal when accepting one's apology:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:22 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
It's like everybody is sitting at Starbucks, you run in and piss on the table while slapping the coffee out of everybody's hands "in good fun," and then running off accidentally dropping a business card...
Perfect analogy Taco-san.
[Reply]
KC Kings 03:25 PM 03-03-2003
You don't have to say, what you did. I already know. I found out from him

Cry me a river.
Think your employment status is affected now? Wait until tomorrow morning when you start getting your daily "teen Lolita" pics. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:27 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KC Kings
You don't have to say, what you did. I already know. I found out from him

Cry me a river.
Think your employment status is affected now? Wait until tomorrow morning when you start getting your daily "teen Lolita" pics. :-)
GD! Now that is cold:-)

Chi
~note to self, never piss off the CP contingency
[Reply]
ct 03:29 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
ChiTown
~note to self, never piss off the CP contingency
No chit man, no chit! Some ruthless scoundrels round here.
[Reply]
KCTitus 03:32 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Chief Henry

KCTitus,

Do I know you good enought to call you a douchebag yet :-)
Im glad someone got that... :-)
[Reply]
morphius 03:33 PM 03-03-2003
AH - Most your smack talking was name calling, pretty weak. You should really keep an eye on this place, its actually pretty enjoyable as we have fans from many teams that are regulars here, and some who just stop in from time to time.

I think we should all know better then to go after someone job and the like on this BB, it has happened to members here. I think it is a line that doesn't need to be crossed.
[Reply]
Chief Henry 03:35 PM 03-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KCTitus

Im glad someone got that... :-)

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up