KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:38 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, :-) and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.
sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?
[Reply]
morphius 11:41 PM 01-08-2005
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, :-) and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.
KCJ - he is drinking a little and not acting quit himself, relax a little bit. You know you are going to take a little ribbing for this, its a given and in the grand scheme of things means nothing.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:41 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
sweet...classic johhny...so much for taking your lumps, huh?
I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Wake the %$#@ up, and discern the times we live in.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:42 PM 01-08-2005
I can take my lumps as an NFL prognosticator. Can you or KCTitus take yours as citizens? My balls are stamped in Bronze as in Bronze STar medal. Next time one of you internet cowboys wants to call a soldier out on "balls" better look up "Bronze Star Medal."

Woah...lighten up Francis!
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:44 PM 01-08-2005
Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:44 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Woah...lighten up Francis!
This ain't no movie, fool.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:44 PM 01-08-2005
OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:45 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Hey, whose tax dollars supported your little trip? You work for me, and don't you forget it.
Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:46 PM 01-08-2005

Here we go again.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 11:47 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!
Put the %$#@!&* body armor on, do your year in Iraq and then come talk to me. Until then, blah blah blah your way to irrelevence!
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:47 PM 01-08-2005

yeah, we've heard it all before....being in the military doesn't excuse you being a psychotic asshole on this board, and its clear you really didn't come here to take your lumps...you came here to beat your chest like you always do....that's ok, no one expected anything less from poor old misunderstood Johhny....

and pretending this thread about marty has something to do with the War on Terror is not just sad, but borderline insane....you are a tough guy, good for you...but you have the emotional maturity of a 3 year old
[Reply]
Phobia 11:48 PM 01-08-2005

Take the bronze star off your forehead and click for help.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:48 PM 01-08-2005
Hahahahahahahahaha You WISH you were worthy! You can't clean Jessica Lynch's E-Tool!!!!!

This whole "war" is being filmed in the California desert. Your secret is out.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 11:49 PM 01-08-2005
Johhny, like Marty, simply can't be anything other than what he is....let this thread be a reminder
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:49 PM 01-08-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Take the bronze star off your forehead and click for help.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 47
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up