ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Hall of Classics>Arab man sets himself on fire outside WH!
Bearcat2005 01:00 PM 11-15-2004
Story just in.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 10:49 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by memyselfI:
I think you are wrong about Jim the way I think he is wrong about BD...

but each of us has our own ideas about who is a decent person and who is a waste of breath. Jim talks a bad way but I believe he is a good person at heart...

not like someone who advocates the 'rights' and 'value' of having 'whores' on the one hand and then demeans and degrades them using them as an insult on the other.
As for you terroristme you are the disease that ends up infesting some posters like Flunkie. Your always too serious and not a real friend to anyone here. Your victim card pulling, terrorist sympathizing ass is as pathetic as they come. Wasting breath please, more people have wasted breath on you than the next 10 posters combined. How can anyone take you seriously you are only here to piss people off, that is obvious. Your a hypocrite that needs to leave every time you are exposed. Upon returning you ignore all valid posts and only respond to BS just before changing the subject. Everyone here knows your game. Your not here for friendship or to be a good person. Your certainly not a Chiefs fan, no the only reason your here is to try and piss people off. When you said I was the biggest asshole you had ever met online you just told me I won because I got to you worse than anyone ever has and since that is your only goal being here that was the game. IMO everyone here should reply to your posts just to piss you off, it's what you do to everyone else.
[Reply]
Soupnazi 10:54 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I am just one of the symptoms of the disease you call your life.
Oh, that's good. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:03 AM 11-16-2004
Duhnise, duhnise, duhnise....

AND Frankie, "As The Planet Turns;" someone que the bad music....
[Reply]
Rausch 11:05 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Brock Landers:
Yeah. Ready to take that landscaping job yet?
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:08 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Brock Landers:
Careful, fellas. You DON'T KNOW what he is MADE OF!!!

[Reply]
Logical 11:10 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Frankie:
You must have forgotten June of '03. You and I had a few rounds similar to this. Remember? I thought you decided being a BIC-Dildy clone was beneath you after that. Too bad I seem to have been wrong. :-)

BTW, when you vouch for BIC-Dildy's IQ and wit whom I "have insufficient wit or intellect to handle" can you tell me why he is resorting to the most basicly low and unimaginative insult of all. Yeah that's really intelligent and witty. By that reasoning any middleschool druggy punk is Einstein.
Actually reread the post I did not talk about BD's wit only his intelligence. I did disparage your wit.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:13 AM 11-16-2004
Be careful SDC, Flunkie might not back down. He still has his cop buddies he can :-) to as well as the moderators so you better watch your step.

Flunkie the BB badass strikes again.
[Reply]
Logical 11:14 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
As for you terroristme you are the disease that ends up infesting some posters like Flunkie. Your always too serious and not a real friend to anyone here. Your victim card pulling, terrorist sympathizing ass is as pathetic as they come. Wasting breath please, more people have wasted breath on you than the next 10 posters combined. How can anyone take you seriously you are only here to piss people off, that is obvious. Your a hypocrite that needs to leave every time you are exposed. Upon returning you ignore all valid posts and only respond to BS just before changing the subject. Everyone here knows your game. Your not here for friendship or to be a good person. Your certainly not a Chiefs fan, no the only reason your here is to try and piss people off. When you said I was the biggest asshole you had ever met online you just told me I won because I got to you worse than anyone ever has and since that is your only goal being here that was the game. IMO everyone here should reply to your posts just to piss you off, it's what you do to everyone else.
I have to correct this, D.enise has been a friend to me on a personal level on a number of occasions. While I rarely agree with her views that statement just should not stand.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:18 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
:-) :-) - Frankie's new nickname, Fabio Travolta!!!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:22 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
I have to correct this, D.enise has been a friend to me on a personal level on a number of occasions. While I rarely agree with her views that statement just should not stand.
I stand corrected. It seems to me that she usually has her reasons for befriending anyone but if you say that is not the case I believe you.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:27 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:

Attached: It'sATrick!.jpg (53.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Frankie 11:56 AM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
He called you petty namecaller...you demonstrated 2 posts later.
That is name calling to you? Do you purposely overlook the history of his posts regarding me. I won't even tell you about his neg-rep campaign full of hateful comments (only one of which got answered before I elevated myself to my own level). Get your head out of the sand. Calling someone a "goat-herding asshole" is OK in your book. But when I call him Brooke your sky begins to fall!! Some of you here display some of the wierdest value systems. Thank god for the rest.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:58 AM 11-16-2004
That is name calling to you? Do you purposely overlook the history of his posts regarding me. I won't even tell you about his neg-rep campaign full of hateful comments (only one of which got answered before I elevated myself to my own level). Get your head out of the sand. Calling someone a "goat-herding asshole" is OK in your book. But when I call him Brooke your sky begins to fall!! Some of you here display some of the wierdest value systems. Thank god for the rest.
Chit...there is towel on his head, I could get banned for this again.... :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:59 AM 11-16-2004
When one rides the high horse of moral superiority it's not a good idea to practice what one castigates.

Let me know if I need to re-write that at a 3rd grade level.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:01 PM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Chit...there is towel on his head, I could get banned for this again.... :-)
Chit, chit, chit....and Flunkie is likely to neg rep me for the 3rd or 4th time in a couple of weeks; I should leave CP in shame.... :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up