ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you believe this team and win @Bal & @NE?
Yes 148 70.81%
No 61 29.19%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you believe this team can win @Bal AND @NE in January?
notorious 12-02-2019, 07:42 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
CasselGotPeedOn 04:24 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
This. Chiefs vs Titans AFC Championship
Also this is gonna end up happening y'all.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:28 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
This. Chiefs vs Titans AFC Championship

[Reply]
Kiimo 07:48 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
They won't have to. Both the Patriots and the quarterbackless Ravens will be one and done in the playoffs this year. You heard it here first.
How far in the past are you living?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:21 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
How far in the past are you living?
Jackson threw for 105 yards this week. I think that I'm pretty much up to the minute.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:55 PM 12-02-2019
Jackson threw for 105 yards this week. I think that I'm pretty much up to the minute.
He has 3500 total yards, 32 total TDS, the fourth highest QB rating in the league and has beaten the Pats. I'd rather have Mahomes but if you are clinging to some kind of narrative that he's BAD you are living in a dream world.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:59 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He has 3500 total yards, 32 total TDS, the fourth highest QB rating in the league and has beaten the Pats. I'd rather have Mahomes but if you are clinging to some kind of narrative that he's BAD you are living in a dream world.
I don't give a crap about his total yards and TD's. He has 2500 passing yards and 25 TD's. His running back plays won't win games long term. When, not if, NFL defenses take away his runs, he will fold just like RG3, kansuckadick, and the rest of the running backs that have played behind center in the past. I would be shocked if he ever wins a game against the Chiefs. He may luck into playing a bad team in the playoffs and get a postseason win, but it won't be against KC.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:10 PM 12-02-2019
Iirr The Giants had a worse record when they went to the Super Bowl and beat the Patriots.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:12 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Iirr The Giants had a worse record when they went to the Super Bowl and beat the Patriots.
Yep and they were on the road.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:28 PM 12-02-2019
They won't have to. Both the Patriots and the quarterbackless Ravens will be one and done in the playoffs this year. You heard it here first.
The Ravens have a really good QB. The Patriots offense is shit right now though.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:07 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
The Ravens have a really good QB. The Patriots offense is shit right now though.
No they don't. They have a really good running back who plays behind center and occasionally throws an accurate pass.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:42 PM 12-03-2019
If they're healthy they can beat anybody in the league at any venue. Not saying cakewalks, not saying they can't lose, but a healthy Chiefs squad should scare other teams, not vice versa.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 07:34 PM 12-02-2019
They have a chance to win every game they are playing. Problem is they have an equal chance to go full collapse as well.

If the question is CAN we? Yes. WILL we? probably not.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:40 PM 12-02-2019
Did you really think your vaginal secretions needed its own thread? Jesus fucking CHRIST, we got it, you're a pussy. You don't have to remind us every week.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:45 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Did you really think your vaginal secretions needed its own thread? Jesus fucking CHRIST, we got it, you're a pussy. You don't have to remind us every week.
Go fuck yourself. You’re the only person that has a problem with this thread. I simply asked a question and posted a poll. You act like I’m ranting when I said nothing.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up