ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 93
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:27 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is embarrassing

I thought Dani was your girl?

They are all in ass covering mode.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 PM 07-24-2019
that's what makes it even more embarrassing

tone deaf tweet

girl power over all
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:35 PM 07-24-2019
She blow the entire team or something?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:46 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this is embarrassing

So Fat Brooke is now BFF with KCTV5...they can all rot in hell together.

What a parasitic joke KC media is...

Is she like 12 years old and getting a participation trophy for trying to ruin someone's life and being a racist...embarrassing.

I guess they bonded over their failed attempts to character assassinate Hill...how endearing.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:04 AM 07-25-2019
Bullets not ballots FTMFW.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:21 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Bullets not ballots FTMFW.
Maybe it's just me...but I find really, really bizarre that she can just show up at camp like nothing happened.

How does this dynamic play out in real-life...are the players all chummy with her? What she tried to do was evil...
[Reply]
Mecca 05:24 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Maybe it's just me...but I find really, really bizarre that she can just show up at camp like nothing happened.

How does this dynamic play out in real-life...are the players all chummy with her? What she tried to do was evil...
Unfortunately I don't think the Chiefs can just take access away from the local paper.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:44 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

It should be fairly obvious to anyone, the Chiefs had a big sit down with everybody and explain to them that they needed to be civil to the stupid bitch despite their completely justified desire to duct tape her fat ass to a tackling dummy and go to town.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:12 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It should be fairly obvious to anyone, the Chiefs had a big sit down with everybody and explain to them that they needed to be civil to the stupid bitch despite their completely justified desire to duct tape her fat ass to a tackling dummy and go to town.
They have to be careful how they approach it because they are still going to have to deal with the Star and she is not above writing articles about how they're being sexist towards her.
[Reply]
FAX 06:44 AM 07-25-2019
Our efforts to rid the Midwest of Mac N. Cheese are failing miserably. We must do better.

The body-shaming is not working at all. It merely provides her with cover by her sympathizers. Besides, people can see she's fat for themselves.

Instead, her Haglund's Heel is her inherent racism which was on display throughout Tyreek's ordeal. To that end, Ku Klux Pryor must be held accountable for her bigotry and entrenched apartheidistic tendencies. Investigations into her racist past should commence immediately. I would not be at all surprised if she is descended from slave owners.

There is also the possibility that she is into the kinky sex.

FAX
[Reply]
loochy 06:58 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
There is also the possibility that she is into the kinky sex.

FAX
This is not possible. We know this because nobody would ever have sex with her.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:01 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Billay would. He should make a covert operation to break her heart.
[Reply]
FAX 07:05 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Perhaps she pays for it like everybody else.

The point is, Mr. loochy, that she is still covering the team. Poorly. She must go.

Present company excluded, everyone has a skeleton in their closet. Our investigative team simply has to find hers and expose her as the sadomasochistic ethniphobe and Satan worshiper that she is.

FAX
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:14 AM 07-25-2019
[QUOTE=Mecca;143634 it because they are still going to have to deal with the Star and she is not above writing articles about how they're being sexist towards her.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the players can still give her very short and to-the-point answers without incurring any further work.
[Reply]
loochy 09:04 AM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Billay would. He should make a covert operation to break her heart.
We should pursue this. It would make for some great CP stories.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 93
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up