ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 65
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
loochy 10:45 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
So, whose losing throws with this clown playing?
Conley, Harris, or Robinson
Still not seeing what he is bringing to the party
a big, strong body to throw to that can catch better than Harris
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Mecca 10:46 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
If you took about 35 seconds on google you would see that...

Not directed at either of you, but an observation:

This fat Kelvin meme was funny a few months ago on Reddit, and now that I find it nearly impossible to avoid on this site, it isn't even remotely funny. The guy has always been gigantic. The fucker is as big as Kelce and has always been that big. Is he out of shape? Probably. Have you been to Buffalo? Wouldn't you sink into a depression being there against your will (traded)? I'd eat like shit and drink beer to feel better about it.

He is going to be with KC for a handful of games as a rotational player for Harris and Kelce, and whatever weird ass idea Reid will come up for him. He is 15 pounds heavier than Harris, with much better hands. He won't even be asked to run routes other than a button hook or something.

Going back to 2016 stats when he was with Carolina (and a real QB) he had a drop percentage of 1.7%; Harris was at 19.4%. Granted Harris was only 6/17 to that skews it a bit.

Actually, going through 2017 (17.1%) and this season (15.8%) it would appear Harris really does suck that bad at catching the ball.

Back to Kelvin's drops: Kelvin is at 8.1% on this season, and 7.7% last season. We now have a slightly better version of Harris that won't drop a first down. That's the conclusion I've come to. He sucks, but in limited action, he should be equivalent to D. Harris at a minimum.
I think this season went in the shitter for Benjamin more because his mom died than he was in Buffalo.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:47 AM 12-07-2018

if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl with Sammy Watkins and Kelvin Benjamin the Bills have to fold https://t.co/FP33gEI1se

— Rodger Sherman (@rodger) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:47 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by seaofred:
He's played about 23% of the defensive snaps this year.
Wow! I haven't noticed him out there at all.
[Reply]
In58men 10:48 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:

Don’t forget Ragland. We also moved up for Mahomes in a trade with Buffalo.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:49 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
How many times have we cut someone we said sucked and went on to play well somewhere else?

The shit happens, the signing has no risk.
YlP
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:49 AM 12-07-2018
How many times have we cut someone we said sucked and went on to play well somewhere else?

The shit happens, the signing has no risk.
And his upside < his downside....I don't see that as risk free.
We shall see I guess
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 AM 12-07-2018
We shall see I guess
You don't think he brings more than guys like Dieter and Kemp?
[Reply]
loochy 10:52 AM 12-07-2018

We shall see I guess

So what happens if he sucks? Nothing. He doesn't play and they cut him and probably bring back Jenkins. He's on a minimum deal only through the end of the season.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:54 AM 12-07-2018
I think this season went in the shitter for Benjamin more because his mom died than he was in Buffalo.
I like Benjamin. But his mom died in the summer of 2017 and he dedicated the next season to her (when he played subpar enough to be traded).

If his play is still suffering because his mom passed almost 18 months ago, the guy has more problems than we initially thought.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:54 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This beast is going to get matched up on the opponent's third or fourth corner on most plays.

He is going to make some ****ing plays. Mark my words.
This guy looked pretty good last year (with decent QB play).

Notice he was mostly a big target in the middle of the field.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 AM 12-07-2018
bring your third and fourth corners to get raped

[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I like Benjamin. But his mom died in the summer of 2017 and he dedicated the next season to her (when he played subpar enough to be traded).

If his play is still suffering because his mom passed almost 18 months ago, the guy has more problems than we initially thought.
It takes some dudes a long time to get off stuff like that. Who knows he also probably hated being in Buffalo very few guys like being up there.
[Reply]
bowener 10:56 AM 12-07-2018
Ah, fuck! Poor guy.

First moving to Buffalo, then watching Peterman in practice AND starting in games, then his mother's death?

Yeah, I'd fucking hate my life too.

edit: I now see his mom died 18 months ago. I still stand by the Buffalo stuff.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:58 AM 12-07-2018
He looks like he's 3 grades older than anyone else.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 65
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up