ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 116
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:10 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
What people don't know is that it's easier to get laid in your late 20's early 30's than it is when you're in college.

If you're a good looking, ****...even decent looking, guy with some money, own house and car, your dick is never going to be dry for very long.
Oh, I have no doubt. I started qualifying for more pussy the very fucking day I got married. Unfortunately for my penis, I have morals.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:10 PM 04-16-2009
What if you're decent looking and great at Halo?

Is that a decent substitute for no money or house? I plan on living in a college apartment for at least the next 20-25 years.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:11 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I wonder if I went to one of his concerts how much pussy I could score.
Drunk redneck chick with accents. You know there would be plenty of hotties in the crowd. The tough part would be finding them, among the other "not so desireables".
[Reply]
Hootie 11:11 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I have morals.
#1 reason why I shouldn't get married...or be allowed in those family restrooms at the mall.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:12 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Yeah but also, he claims that she left him and does like this guy.... so who knows. Its hard to say who to trust right now, because she says she doesn't and well obviously she hasn't left me.

If it were me, I'd start putting distance between her and I. Give her some space and take some for yourself. Don't try to make her jealous by flaunting another person in her face, but if an opportunity arises to get aquainted with someone else you might as well talk to the new person.

If this chick really cares about you, time away will help her to come around and ditch the notion of hanging out with another guy one on one, friends or not. The last thing you want is for her to realize that she can make you jump through hoops for her while she does whatever else she wants.

You're 19, half of the world's population is female, she won't be the last woman in your life. Don't let thought of losing her force you to tolerat things a man shouldn't have to put up with.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:12 PM 04-16-2009
This song reminds me of Hootie...

[Reply]
Hootie 11:13 PM 04-16-2009
I'm so fucking poor right now it's depressing...before my awesome restaurant went under I used to throw dollar bills around like I was Adam Jones...now I can't even afford to replace the one thing in life I excel at...
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:13 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
#1 reason why I shouldn't get married...or be allowed in public.
FYP.

:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 11:13 PM 04-16-2009
I wish I had $300 in the bank.
[Reply]
RustShack 11:13 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
If it were me, I'd start putting distance between her and I. Give her some space and take some for yourself. Don't try to make her jealous by flaunting another person in her face, but if an opportunity arises to get aquainted with someone else you might as well talk to the new person.

If this chick really cares about you, time away will help her to come around and ditch the notion of hanging out with another guy one on one, friends or not. The last thing you want is for her to realize that she can make you jump through hoops for her while she does whatever else she wants.

You're 19, half of the world's population is female, she won't be the last woman in your life. Don't let thought of losing her force you to tolerat things a man shouldn't have to put up with.
I'm 20 and I think 52% of the world is female :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:14 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Hootie:
I'm so fucking poor right now it's depressing...before my awesome restaurant went under I used to throw dollar bills around like I was Adam Jones...now I can't even afford to replace the one thing in life I excel at...
I actually have 2 of them...
[Reply]
Hootie 11:16 PM 04-16-2009
blow me mecca
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:17 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I'm 20 and I think 52% of the world is female :-)

You want some really depressing news? The older they get, the harder women are to live with. 20s are a breeze compared to 40 - I AM NOT looking forward to living with a woman going through menopause!
[Reply]
DeezNutz 11:18 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Oh, I have no doubt. I started qualifying for more pussy the very ****ing day I got married. Unfortunately for my penis, I have morals.
Yep. I'm in the same category.

But my best friend from college is single, with a great house and plenty of cash. Combine this with the fact that he's a good looking guy and he literally has to turn pussy down.

In college, we did well but there was at least a bit of effort involved.

Fuck, the last time we all went out together, my wife was with us, and one of the extras was trying to come home with my wife and me. It was an overabundance of pussy.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:18 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This song reminds me of Hootie...

I was right there with him, until he admitted to watching Grey's Anatomy.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 116
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up