ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 232
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:40 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why the **** does he force so many dumb shots?
because he makes a lot of them in the regular season.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:44 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
My negativity has been working. Letting it ride.

But seriously. Fuck Harden.
:-)fair enough
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:44 PM 05-24-2018
Draymond really struggled with turnovers and cost them this game IMO
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:50 PM 05-24-2018
So maybe GSW doesn’t belong among the greatest teams of All time? They choked away a 3-1 lead in the Finals 2 years ago and now they’re about to lose to the Rockets in the conference finals.

Looking more and more like Lebron’s Miami Heat than Jordan’s Bulls . . . . .
[Reply]
-King- 09:53 PM 05-24-2018
GsW wItH dUrAnT iS uNbEaTaBlE. ItS sO uNfAiR!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Miles 09:54 PM 05-24-2018
Hopefully CP3 can duct tape his hammy for a game.
[Reply]
-King- 09:59 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
This is why you play the game and what makes sports great
And this is why I wasn't mad at KD for going to the warriors or LeBron for going to the heat. Championships are rare so I don't blame players for trying to make it as easy as possible. And no matter how easy you think it's going to be, there's still a good chance you'll lose. That's why LeBron only won 2 in Miami and why Durant might not win this year.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
NWTF 10:06 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
GsW wItH dUrAnT iS uNbEaTaBlE. ItS sO uNfAiR!
Posted via Mobile Device
Nick Wright said this series, and the NBA for the foreseeable future was over after the Warriors blew out the Rockets game 1. You think hes changed his mind now or is that also contingent on Lebron advancing?
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:21 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
And this is why I wasn't mad at KD for going to the warriors or LeBron for going to the heat. Championships are rare so I don't blame players for trying to make it as easy as possible. And no matter how easy you think it's going to be, there's still a good chance you'll lose. That's why LeBron only won 2 in Miami and why Durant might not win this year.
Posted via Mobile Device
yup. GS can still win this series but you could just tell how Houston was playing this year that this wasn't a gimme series for GS. Houston can score with them and their D has been excellent the last 2 games.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:42 PM 05-24-2018
Was working late so only watched the last minute or so on my phone. Enjoyed the ending.

Some questions: WTF was Quinn Cook doing on the floor though at the end of the game? How did the Rockets win with James Harden choking that bad (0 for 11 from three :-))? And what's going on with Kevin "basically as good as LeBron" Durant struggling again in this series? Is he choking too?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:47 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
You didn't watch the four steals he had tonight. Dude is a rookie. He isn't old enough to walk into a ****ing bar and get himself a beer!

One Boston sportswriter said it well after the game: "When I watch Tatum, I'm pretty sure I'm watching the last guy to ever wear the number 0 for the Celtics."

Note that "generational" is carrying it a bit far at this point however, no doubt of that.
Boston sportswriter. See there's your problem.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 10:47 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Was working late so only watched the last minute or so on my phone. Enjoyed the ending.

Some questions: WTF was Quinn Cook doing on the floor though at the end of the game? How did the Rockets win with James Harden choking that bad (0 for 11 from three :-))? And what's going on with Kevin "basically as good as LeBron" Durant struggling again in this series? Is he choking too?
I don't know about Durant, but Curry looks 85% of what he is when fully healthy. Iggy is out, Thompson is banged up from last game...

Rockets are only playing 7 guys.

I think they are relying on Durant too much and their bigs can't even get off the bench for meaningful minutes.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:49 PM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
I don't know about Durant, but Curry looks 85% of what he is when fully healthy. Iggy is out, Thompson is banged up from last game...

I think they are relying on Durant too much and their bigs can't even get off the bench for meaningful minutes.
Iguodala out is definitely a thing. Remains a great defender and lets guys like Durant/Klay not have to guard their better offensive players constantly and expend energy there.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:55 PM 05-24-2018

That was Stephen Curry's 6th shot to take the lead in the last 0:24 of a playoff game

He's missed all 6 pic.twitter.com/Hm8xTGp2f4

— Basketball Reference (@bball_ref) May 25, 2018

The choking is real.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:29 AM 05-25-2018
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:

The Rockets are defending the Warriors much better than any other team they've faced in the last couple of years. The Warriors have feasted on getting offensive mismatches.. but the Rockets are packed with 3 and D guys who are switching everything.

Also, right now CP3 is showing the heart of a champion. His numbers don't look great but his impact on the game is very clear.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 232
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Up