ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 173
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:19 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
Crystal was not drinking. Let me lay this out for everyone step by step.

First, Tyreek nor Crystal either one have had custody of their son returned to them as of today.
CPS opened case. Found enough evidence against Hill being a threat to the child that the state entered for and received an order of protection from Hill on the child’s behalf.
Crystal retained custody.
Tyreek went to live in a hotel bc of the no contact order.
Crystal and Tyreek get into fight. Crystal threatens to kill herself.
Hill checks in later on camera. Finds her unresponsive. Calls 911.
Ambulance dispatched.
Hill returns to Court that week with his lawyer to try and get custody of the child back due to Crystal’s altered mental status & being hospitalized. Crystal is unable to attend Court as she is still on a 72 hour hold after reportedly trying to kill herself while 8 months pregnant with twins & in front of her 3 year old. And I did say reportedly. As in reported to Tyreek by herself.
Hill’s lawyer assured him he’ll get custody back and the state will not put the child in the care of others. WRONG.
The State is so sure Hill is a danger to his son, Hill’s request denied. Crystal’s custody then removed. The child is then placed with friends of the family. Espinal is allowed supervised visits once she is released from the hospital. Hill is still allowed none.
The only reason they’ve been acting united is so that Crystal can at least get custody of the child back and have him back in the home. It is all an act for the Court & the cameras. Hill has zero chance of regaining any custody of the child any time soon.
I guess his violating the RFP wasn’t newsworthy enough for them.
Trust me when I tell you they both have serious, serious issues. And those issues were being taken out on the child.
For real who tf are you??

If this is true and I mean IF she’s even crazier then I thought. Why would she want to kill herself tho? What’s the motive and why did she record there conversation?
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:30 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Why the fuck would they do that? JFC
Not only did they provide links to the realtor's page, it has the address published larger than life. And you know what? Because the press has been so secured against scrutiny, Mahomes will have ZERO recourse but to cancel the deal, sue the realtor, and move to new digs.

The press in this Country has NEVER been treated like Soviet Russia, but they sure as fuck act like it if you question their motives. These fuckers need to be held accountable and restrained like DOGS.

Originally Posted by Frazod:
Would have been nice if the fuckers had declared war on the Chiefs back when they sucked.

I don't recall anybody broadcasting Pioli's address.
Oh how I wish they would have.
BlackOp 11:50 PM 04-30-2019

First, Tyreek nor Crystal either one have had custody of their son returned to them as of today.
CPS opened case. Found enough evidence against Hill being a threat to the child that the state entered for and received an order of protection from Hill on the child’s behalf.
Ambulance dispatched.
Hill returns to Court that week with his lawyer to try and get custody of the child back due to Crystal’s altered mental status & being hospitalized. Crystal is unable to attend Court as she is still on a 72 hour hold after reportedly trying to kill herself while 8 months pregnant with twins & in front of her 3 year old. And I did say reportedly. As in reported to Tyreek by herself.
Hill’s lawyer assured him he’ll get custody back and the state will not put the child in the care of others. WRONG.
The State is so sure Hill is a danger to his son, Hill’s request denied. Crystal’s custody then removed. The child is then placed with friends of the family. Espinal is allowed supervised visits once she is released from the hospital. Hill is still allowed none.
The only reason they’ve been acting united is so that Crystal can at least get custody of the child back and have him back in the home. It is all an act for the Court & the cameras. Hill has zero chance of regaining any custody of the child any time soon.
Trust me when I tell you they both have serious, serious issues. And those issues were being taken out on the child.
And we are just SO thankful for people like you...to drag their personal affairs through the public mud...to the point a pregnant woman with twins wants to kill herself.

But hey, you saved Hill JR and almost killed his brother and sister.

Asswipe.

I hope someone pins a goldstar to your forehead for your fine, fine civic work.. with a nailgun.
FAX 11:55 PM 04-30-2019
LOL ... Morons Out In Force!

Film at 11!

FAX
Naptown Chief 11:56 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The press in this Country has NEVER been treated like Soviet Russia, but they sure as fuck act like it if you question their motives. These fuckers need to be held accountable and BE PUT DOWN like DOGS.
fyp
Naptown Chief 11:58 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And we are just SO thankful for people like you...to drag their personal affairs through the public mud...to the point a pregnant woman with twins wants to kill herself.

But hey, you saved Hill JR and almost killed his brother and sister.

Asswipe.

I hope someone pins a goldstar to your forehead for your fine, fine civic work.. with a nailgun.
It's not funny but I laughed pretty hard at the asswipe remark.. Man, I haven't heard that one in a while :-)
BrownRice 11:58 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
For real who tf are you??

If this is true and I mean IF she’s even crazier then I thought. Why would she want to kill herself tho? What’s the motive and why did she record there conversation?
There was no medical evidence that she tried to kill herself. No drugs in her system, etc. It was an act. And she was only pretending to be passed out. It was enough for her to be put on a Psych hold & lose custody of her son though. She’s crazy. I won’t deny that. And he’s abusive.

Her relationship was sh*t, she’s getting ready to have two more children by this guy she knows she’s not going to wind up with, she’s in the middle of this Court case, can’t manipulate Tyreek near as well since he’s ordered out of the house. It was her sick way of getting attention. It just blew up in her face.

Tyreek has threatened her life on numerous occasions. She made that tape in case she actually wound up dead this time. They knew this was getting ready to blow up, and he’d already told her she ruined him and he was going to ruin her. She was trying to ensure Hill or his family would never get custody of their son. She wants that left with her mom & dad.

During the investigations, the maternal grandparents or the paternal grandparents are not “neutral”..which is why he is with friends of the pair. But if she were to wind up dead, be it at her own hands or his, her parents would get custody of the children while Tyreek is being investigated and currently has no rights to/is considered a threat to his son.

This situation could last over a year. And if the children wound up with the grandparents for all that time, once the investigation was over and he’s given whatever he may be given, the Court would be less likely to disrupt the child(ren’s) new home lives and would leave them with their grandparents instead of returning them to their father. Especially with this having happened. It was an “insurance policy”...for her kid(s)
BlackOp 12:00 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
LOL ... Morons Out In Force!

Film at 11!

FAX
These busy-body motherfuckers want to play with someones personal life...and it ends up with one of them wanting to kill themselves.

There are real-life ramifications for this shit...like Hill Jr having his mother kill herself.

Fuck these parasites...
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:02 AM 05-01-2019
There was no medical evidence that she tried to kill herself. No drugs in her system, etc. It was an act. And she was only pretending to be passed out. It was enough for her to be put on a Psych hold & lose custody of her son though. She’s crazy. I won’t deny that. And he’s abusive.

Her relationship was sh*t, she’s getting ready to have two more children by this guy she knows she’s not going to wind up with, she’s in the middle of this Court case, can’t manipulate Tyreek near as well since he’s ordered out of the house. It was her sick way of getting attention. It just blew up in her face.

Tyreek has threatened her life on numerous occasions. She made that tape in case she actually wound up dead this time. They knew this was getting ready to blow up, and he’d already told her she ruined him and he was going to ruin her. She was trying to ensure Hill or his family would never get custody of their son. She wants that left with her mom & dad.

During the investigations, the maternal grandparents or the paternal grandparents are not “neutral”..which is why he is with friends of the pair. But if she were to wind up dead, be it at her own hands or his, her parents would get custody of the children while Tyreek is being investigated and currently has no rights to/is considered a threat to his son.

This situation could last over a year. And if the children wound up with the grandparents for all that time, once the investigation was over and he’s given whatever he may be given, the Court would be less likely to disrupt the child(ren’s) new home lives and would leave them with their grandparents instead of returning them to their father. Especially with this having happened. It was an “insurance policy”...for her kid(s)
Okay Nostradamus so what are the next steps in this investigation? Will Tyreek play this year?? Any criminal charges??
BleedingRed 12:03 AM 05-01-2019

Ambulance dispatched.
So when you called 911 the first time did crystal know it was you?
BlackOp 12:06 AM 05-01-2019

So I guess it was a really bang-up job by the DA to make a media spectacle out of Hill's relationship with a pregnant, unstable..and suicidal woman.

Where is the Crystal angle in all of Fat Brookes expert reporting?
Naptown Chief 12:06 AM 05-01-2019
Oh lawd
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:10 AM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So when you called 911 the first time did crystal know it was you?
:-):-):-)
BleedingRed 12:11 AM 05-01-2019
Well it took a while but at least the person who called 911 started posting XD
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:13 AM 05-01-2019
If I were the Chiefs, I would seriously consider who gets a press pass and who gets fucked. If your only goal is to destroy this team through fabricated scrutiny, you don't need to be in the building.

I only need one reporter to tell me that Andy said nothing in his press conference. Fuck, I'd just kick 'em ALL out and send out taped statements.

Fuck 'em.
Page 137 of 173
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Up