ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 222 of 225
« First < 122172212218219220221222 223224225 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:30 AM 11-23-2020
Chiefs need to add another pass-rusher in the off-season to counter the moves Raiders are making on their OL. Right now we aren't getting there with Jones and Clark and they weren't even playing Trent Brown.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:07 AM 11-23-2020

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:39 AM 11-23-2020
This is where veach does his best work. He needs to be dusting out the waiver wire to keep finding stopgaps. And we may want to experiment with DeAndre baker sooner rather than later. Though waivers could be a challenge in a covid year.

Hope it's true that honey Badger was sick because he played like complete ass yesterday.
[Reply]
Munson 08:55 AM 11-23-2020

"When Witten scores the TD, the 'win probability' for the Raiders was 81%. Well, that algorithm is defunct. There's a Mahomes factor they don't account for. 75 seconds. 80 yards. Who had any doubt he would find a way to win the game in the end?"- @PSchrags I @ArrowheadPride pic.twitter.com/bmxBJS9MA7

— GMFB (@gmfb) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
Munson 08:58 AM 11-23-2020

"It's hard to blame the Raiders bc 1 team has Patrick Mahomes & everyone else doesn't. ... He's has been in that spot 10 times in his career. Once he hasn't come through. If you're leading the Chiefs & they have the ball w/ less than 2 minutes, you're behind." — @getnickwright pic.twitter.com/voCb0eTG4S

— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
suzzer99 09:00 AM 11-23-2020
The once was the Rams game I guess?
[Reply]
Munson 09:01 AM 11-23-2020

"The Raiders offense was extraordinary. Derek Carr played one the best games he's ever played for 59:40 & then he threw the pick. I didn't think the Raiders played very well defensively. ... The Chiefs were moving the ball at will." — @getnickwright pic.twitter.com/EtKLDaBuH5

— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:32 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’m guessing that the people who post all the great stats every time someone criticizes the defense are going to shut up now.
Nope.

Criticisms of the defense are both welcome and deserved.

Most of the things posted here are not "criticism".
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:37 AM 11-23-2020

On third and goal at the 2, Carr lobs it to Edwards, who was held. No call, and the Raiders bench is penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct for telling the officials they blew it, basically.

— Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) November 23, 2020

shitty fader fans blame officials

new town, same loser fanbase
[Reply]
Lzen 09:46 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Victory lap around the roomba please !
I hope we would never consider doing something so Bush league as taking a victory lap around an opponent's stadium.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:50 AM 11-23-2020
That was a fun game, dudes.

When Pat is on your team, there isn't much need to worry. Our offensive game plan last night was awesome. Quick release throws, death by a thousand paper cuts, and then an 80 yard drive in 75 seconds to end them. Simply wonderful.:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:06 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I hope we would never consider doing something so Bush league as taking a victory lap around an opponent's stadium.
I agree. Just piss in the corner and call it good.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:08 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Why did Raiders go prevent for the last KC drive? They were giving us the middle of the field and I was thinking, “This game plan makes sense when KC was QB’d by Alex Smith but we now have Patrick Mahomes.”

once we got the ball back with 1:43 left, I knew we were going to win. And we were going to get a TD to win without going to OT. If I knew it, why didn’t Vegas?
Because football coaches utilize archaic thinking. Raiders weren't doing a bad job defensively if you use other NFL teams playing the Chiefs as a barometer.

Why did Andy Reid try to stop the Raiders? No clue. Why did we accept the false start penalty? Why did we stuff them on 1st and goal from the 1 yard line?

Luckily Mahomes bailed them out.

I like when this team uses the hurry up offense. Perhaps we should do it more often and it limits the other teams ability to scheme up elaborate coverages. They can still do it but it makes it more difficult for the other team to get on the same page. We are so effective during a two minute drill.
[Reply]
TEX 10:09 AM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
But would have cracked up to have seen a bus celebration in the endzone after Kelce's game winning catch.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:11 AM 11-23-2020
Let’s check in on that Raider Twitter douche

:-)

pic.twitter.com/Web4rJcr1c

— ��™️ (@AB3127_) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
Page 222 of 225
« First < 122172212218219220221222 223224225 >
Up