ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 225
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Raiders GAME THREAD***
carcosa 12:00 AM 11-22-2020
THE RAIDERS DARED TO DISRESPECT US* WITH THEIR LITTLE BUS CHARADE

NOW WE TAKE OUR REVENGE

WE WILL FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY HIT DEREK CARR WITH A BUS!!!!

AND WE WILL ALSO HIT JON GRUDEN WITH A BUS

AND AL DAVIS'S CORPSE TOO

PATRICK MAHOMES WILL THROW THE BUS 100 YARDS AND CRUSH AL DAVIS'S DECAYING CORPSE INTO A PANCAKE!!!!!

BUS MURDER TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Everyone** enjoy the game! :)

*US = fans of the Kansas City Chiefs NFL team, which is my #1 most favorite NFL football team and the reigning Super Bowl champions of the NFL!

**except for FILTHY RAIDERS FANS, who deserve nothing but PAIN AND MISERY!!!!! If you are a Raiders fan and you post in this thread, I will send you a custom drawing of your mom having sex with your grandpa!!!!!! And after you look at the drawing it will EXPLODE!!!!!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:46 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Man for man our Chiefs are physically strong enough on D to get pressure on Carr. It's going to be a problem moving forward. If we scheme for it, they'll pick us apart in other ways.

The Raiders are back to being our worst problem in the division...
They run the same type of offense. Carr has improved dramatically, they have a good offensive line, and an elite tight end.

Gonna be a horse race. But we still have Mahomes.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:46 PM 11-22-2020
You do not get out of Vegas without a shrimp cocktail(skip Bayless pic)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:46 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Skip carries his lame schtick to Twitter too? Or is he just an idiot?
He does the same schtick with Mahomes that he does with LeBron. It’s a compliment really to both GOATs.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:47 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Didnt beat them......it was a broken play defensively and Pat saw the obvious.....Raiders are relevant again for sure and I think these teams meet again this year.
Lol wut?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:48 PM 11-22-2020
I thought Gruden would just run it on those goal to go plays at the end. Should have.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:48 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Our line on the last couple of drives was pretty solid. Our TEs didn't block anyone, but our line, somehow, got better.
I noticed that Arden Key on that last drive could barely get back to the line of scrimmage after plays. The raiders must not do a lot of aerobic conditioning.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:48 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol wut?
I think he means it was a broken coverage; but in that case, we should've won by 21, because we just flat missed Waller all damned night.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:48 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Didnt beat them......it was a broken play defensively and Pat saw the obvious.....Raiders are relevant again for sure and I think these teams meet again this year.
Okay, cool. We won't count Waller wide open in the back of the end zone either in that case.

Chiefs still win by 4.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:49 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's time to face the fact that the Raiders are actually a pretty decent offense.

The Raiders didn't run the ball well and didn't chuck it deep but managed to efficiently move the ball. Their offense looked a lot like the Chiefs to be honest.

They were 9th in offensive DVOA going into this weekend and 8th in both yards per game and points per game.
I hate Derek carr. But the guy plays really safe but isn't afraid to take shots. I hate that he's good. But credit where credit is due.

I still can't respect a guy who almost never throws his body out for an extra yard. But he's good.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:49 PM 11-22-2020

Andy Reid on Juan Thornhill: "He's a situational guy right now."

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) November 23, 2020

[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:49 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
what the fuck?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:50 PM 11-22-2020
It wasn't...Mahomes scrambled and when he moved Abram came off Kelce and left him wide open. It's hilarious it was Abram that fucked up, he didn't think Mahomes could throw that ball..
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:50 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It wasn't...Mahomes scrambled and when he moved Abram came off Kelce and left him wide open. It's hilarious it was Abram that fucked up, he didn't think Mahomes could throw that ball..
Abram kinda sucks tho. Dude is basically just their version of Sorenson.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:50 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
what the fuck?
Yea it's valuable to have Sorensen out there being targeted because of his speed.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:51 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's time to face the fact that the Raiders are actually a pretty decent offense.

The Raiders didn't run the ball well and didn't chuck it deep but managed to efficiently move the ball. Their offense looked a lot like the Chiefs to be honest.

They were 9th in offensive DVOA going into this weekend and 8th in both yards per game and points per game.
Raiders don't move the ball that well if Carr isn't able to take a nap in the pocket while Mahomes has to run for his life on the majority of the plays.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 225
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219 > Last »
Up