ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 271 of 360
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281321 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
hometeam 08:01 AM 04-14-2018
AINT SEEN NO PICS YET
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:08 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
So I went out and bought my dream truck I have been looking for

1977 K20 with the 4 speed and the 350. I will post pictures tomorrow
WHAT?

and you dont even say anything to me first? fucker.

i almost texted you thursday night but the car sold before i got there, thought you might have been interested. square body malibu that was pretty clean went for less than a grand. a 383 will make those things haul
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:00 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
WHAT?

and you dont even say anything to me first? fucker.

i almost texted you thursday night but the car sold before i got there, thought you might have been interested. square body malibu that was pretty clean went for less than a grand. a 383 will make those things haul
I didn’t have time lol

I found out about the truck, called the guy, then went and got it. Needs quite a bit of work but I am happy with it. I wasn’t going to let it get away, especially since it was under $1000
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:02 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
AINT SEEN NO PICS YET
I have been in KC since Friday so all I have is one picture so far

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:24 PM 04-14-2018
She's a beaut.

Love the cab lights
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:45 PM 04-14-2018
My first post in this thread. It has been 7 years since I finished the 68 Barracuda convertible and had to do something.

Been looking at this old 79 Dodge Power Wagon for 6 or 7 years since we bought this place. I only know one way to do it, take it clear apart and build it again.

I have about a week in it so far, getting close the fun part.

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:07 PM 04-14-2018
She's a beaut.

Love the cab lights
When I get her road ready I will drive it down there
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:46 PM 04-14-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
I have been in KC since Friday so all I have is one picture so far

Oh hell I’ve got an 80 about like that. Paint is better (still bad) but has a Funked up box instead of a flatbed.

I’d have LOVED to get rid of it but dad is Married to it.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:30 PM 04-16-2018

Here is a few more
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:15 PM 04-16-2018
Those dashes suck. Someone murdered that radio hole. That dodge floor mat needs to go lol.

How are the rockers and corners? You keeping the front bumper? I like it.
My 72 has a rear bumper that someone had rigged up as an air tank at one point. Ill probably get it working again when that truck gets going.

I've been thinking about throwing that 72 engine sitting in the corner in it. I bought that thing on the way to a royals game last year. Might as well put it in the truck.

It was like Santa came last week with parts for the 69. Also got new shoes for the black truck.

Im going to spend a weekend or two down at the shop soon getting that shit going.

If you are feeling foggy you are welcome.

I think we are going to try to do some bump and run racing the 28th in fair grove.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:39 PM 04-16-2018
Those dashes suck. Someone murdered that radio hole. That dodge floor mat needs to go lol.

How are the rockers and corners? You keeping the front bumper? I like it.
My 72 has a rear bumper that someone had rigged up as an air tank at one point. Ill probably get it working again when that truck gets going.

I've been thinking about throwing that 72 engine sitting in the corner in it. I bought that thing on the way to a royals game last year. Might as well put it in the truck.

It was like Santa came last week with parts for the 69. Also got new shoes for the black truck.

Im going to spend a weekend or two down at the shop soon getting that shit going.

If you are feeling foggy you are welcome.

I think we are going to try to do some bump and run racing the 28th in fair grove.
Yeah the dash is all sorts of fucked up and the gauges don’t work either, so I have to tear it all out. Whoever fucked with the radio really went after it, there is super glue on a couple of the brackets back there.

The floor mats and all padding are going out next week so I can do some fixes to the floor. The transmission has to come out as well, won’t stay in 2nd gear so I’m going to tear into it and see if I can do a simple fix.

Cab corners are good, floor boards and under the floors are in pretty bad shape, rockers need replacing as well. Front bumper is staying, it is welded so it would be a pain to remove even if I wanted to

Whenever you decide to start working on that let me know I will swing by and watch you work and drink beer
[Reply]
hometeam 07:01 PM 04-16-2018
cab corners look pretty good for an old truck, you got a ways to go but looks like a solid base
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:10 PM 04-16-2018
Floor pans are easy. What's bad under? The supports?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:24 AM 04-17-2018
Yeah support brackets are fucked on both sides, driver side floor board is already been replaced with a road sign. Very shitty job replacing it. But I’m just going to order all new floors and supports from LMC and then that will be done

Already have had an adventure with with the starter. Normal starter for the truck is the staggered bolt pattern. Won’t work, and couldn’t figure out why. Measured the flywheel and someone put the 12 inch flywheel on instead of the 14 inch. So I’m on my way to the store to buy a starter with the straight across bolt pattern
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:09 AM 04-17-2018
Damn iirc that also means they went light duty clutch.

And that's the best fix on that cab
[Reply]
Page 271 of 360
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281321 > Last »
Up