ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 319
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:28 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Evidence? LOL

Look, I realize that we was a right tackle in college. I'm not suggesting that he's the answer at LT, but if you want to do something that rolls out the best the best 5 offensive linemen you need to see what the kid has to offer. Maybe he can hold the fort down for a month or two until Fisher returns. But I agree, with those pound on the table her and say that the Chiefs are never going to start a three rookies on the line at the same time. Which is why we need to be exploring trades.
He was a right tackle in college because of scheme and fit (they already had a LT).

He has the athleticism to play LT in the NFL.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:30 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Over the past 3 seasons.

Watkins: 34 games, 129 receptions, 1613 yards, 8 touchdowns.

Wilson: 20 games, 69 receptions, 742 yards, 5 touchdowns.

The correct answer is bring neither of them back but Wilson is significantly more worthless than Watkins.
Uh no. Watkins is more worthless. Wilson was not in an amazing offense with the best QB on the planet and other excellent weapons.

Wilson isn’t great but he’s been available at least 13 games in every season but 1.

Watkins is always in the fucking ice tub
[Reply]
BossChief 01:47 PM 02-15-2021
The one game Wilson played with Mahomes earned him a nice free agent deal with Miami. He would be an upgrade to Robinson and is more cost effective than Watkins.

I’d take him back for a low risk deal.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:55 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The one game Wilson played with Mahomes earned him a nice free agent deal with Miami. He would be an upgrade to Robinson and is more cost effective than Watkins.

I’d take him back for a low risk deal.
DAT used to break his cleats when he was here... In training camp..
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:57 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...his-offseason/

Don’t believe this.. Lip service... I hope..
JFC time to move on from Watkins.

The Super Bowl disproved the offense is better with Watkins narrative.

And if the excuse is that he wasn’t 100%/returning from injury... that’s his constant brokedick state of existence.
[Reply]
In58men 02:12 PM 02-15-2021
League sources tell me Chiefs LBs coach Matt House turned down an offer to be defensive coordinator at the University of Tennessee and elected instead to stay in Kansas City. As a well-regarded member of Andy Reid's staff, House could be on track for NFL coordinator job
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:17 PM 02-15-2021
Watkins needs to play practically for free to remain on the roster. We can rely on him to be healthy. He has like 2-3 good games in the regular season (max) and wasn’t effective when we needed him this year.

We need more reliable, consistent weapons.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:20 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
League sources tell me Chiefs LBs coach Matt House turned down an offer to be defensive coordinator at the University of Tennessee and elected instead to stay in Kansas City. As a well-regarded member of Andy Reid's staff, House could be on track for NFL coordinator job
Hitchens was really good this year and so was Wilson. Our LBs aren’t the weak spot anymore. We just need some that can pass defend
[Reply]
RunKC 02:22 PM 02-15-2021
If you take out Sammy’s one awesome game vs the Jags and compare it to the rest of his regular season stats, you’ll see a JAG that deserves nothing more than vet minimum.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:24 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hitchens was really good this year and so was Wilson. Our LBs aren’t the weak spot anymore. We just need some that can pass defend
Yep.

With Gay coming in, they're only going to be better next year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:24 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If you take out Sammy’s one awesome game vs the Jags and compare it to the rest of his regular season stats, you’ll see a JAG that deserves nothing more than vet minimum.
He isn't even worth vet minimum. We need guys that can suit up. I'd rather have Robinson back at this point.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:38 PM 02-15-2021
Sportrac market value tool has Reiter projected to get an $11 million AAV contract :-)

Yeah. Just find another athletic veteran version of him in FA to be the backup C and draft one.

This is an excellent C class in terms of depth. We’ll have the opportunity to get a good one in the 2nd rd.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:42 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sportrac market value tool has Reiter projected to get an $11 million AAV contract :-)

Yeah. Just find another athletic veteran version of him in FA to be the backup C and draft one.

This is an excellent C class in terms of depth. We’ll have the opportunity to get a good one in the 2nd rd.
Yep.

I personally like Humphrey.
[Reply]
Delano 02:54 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He was a right tackle in college because of scheme and fit (they already had a LT).

He has the athleticism to play LT in the NFL.

That's fair. I didn't see many TCU games. Why did the Chiefs draft him as a guard (which is what happened IIRC)?
[Reply]
RunKC 02:59 PM 02-15-2021
If we’re bringing back Sammy then we probably aren’t going to be taking a receiver until the mid rounds.

This guy is also worlds better than Robinson’s dumbass. Easy replacement for him.

[Reply]
Page 73 of 319
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Up