ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Why is Robinson playing more than Hardman?
RunKC 05:12 PM 09-11-2020
Someone help me out here. Robinson has hands of stone. He dropped 3 passes by my count last night, including one that hit him right in the face mask.

Robinson played 33 snaps while Hardman played 20.

Just doesn’t make sense to me. Hardman is so much better
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:43 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
htis man you just had to quote one of the dumbest mother fers on this board when it comes to football takes.
:-)

It was pre-coffee and I was cranky. It won't happen again.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:45 PM 09-12-2020
The Chiefs truly have an amazing embarrassment of riches in terms of offensive skill position players.

The question at hand shouldn’t be “Why didn’t Hardman get more snaps?”, it should be “Can Hardman handle less snaps without complaining?”.

I’m 99.99% convinced the answer is yes.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:02 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Chiefs truly have an amazing embarrassment of riches in terms of offensive skill position players.

The question at hand shouldn’t be “Why didn’t Hardman get more snaps?”, it should be “Can Hardman handle less snaps without complaining?”.

I’m 99.99% convinced the answer is yes.
What’s very strange is I see fans of other teams complaining about how loaded KC is with weapons. But it’s not that hard to draft guys. Fast RB’s, WR’s, and tight ends are not that hard to find. I feel like Mahomes is way more rare than the Chiefs group of weapons. But I see a lot of opposing fans try to downplay what Mahomes actually is (he’s a unicorn QB). Jealousy is a stinky cologne.
[Reply]
scho63 01:25 PM 09-12-2020
In fairness to D Rob, the 1st pass from Mahomes was slightly under thrown, allowing the defender to get his hand and arm in there to break it up.

2nd drop was a rocket while he was falling /diving, not an easy catch at all.

3rd one was a true drop
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:30 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
What’s very strange is I see fans of other teams complaining about how loaded KC is with weapons. But it’s not that hard to draft guys. Fast RB’s, WR’s, and tight ends are not that hard to find. I feel like Mahomes is way more rare than the Chiefs group of weapons. But I see a lot of opposing fans try to downplay what Mahomes actually is (he’s a unicorn QB). Jealousy is a stinky cologne.
It isn't easy to find a Tyreek or Kelce.

That being said, it's much, much harder to find a top-flight QB and a guy like Mahomes is a once-a-decade-or-longer find.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:31 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
In fairness to D Rob, the 1st pass from Mahomes was slightly under thrown, allowing the defender to get his hand and arm in there to break it up.

3rd one was a true drop
The first one was a pass broken up. Reed got credit for it in the box score.

The 2nd one was a drop. Tough catch but DRob has made those catches before. He should have had it.

The 3rd one was straight up Demetrius Harris.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:33 PM 09-12-2020
The Texans, Broncos, Raiders, Colts and other teams tried copying our formula and will see that you can’t replicate Mahomes.

49ers has a lot of weapons and an excellent running game and Jimmy Grapes was nowhere near Mahomes level.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:33 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:

3rd one was a true drop
Not sure it was underthrown. Safety was gonna wipe out D-Rob on a deeper throw. Bigger issue I saw was Houston corner grabbed D-Rob jersey to help catch up to him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:34 PM 09-12-2020
Not sure it was underthrown. Safety was gonna wipe out D-Rob on a deeper throw. Bigger issue I saw was Houston corner grabbed D-Rob jersey to help catch up to him.
There was a blatant defensive hold on Reed at about the 20 yard line, maybe earlier in the route. It was before the ball was thrown.
[Reply]
O.city 01:37 PM 09-12-2020
There’s a chance Hardman never becomes more than a 2 or 3 route gadget type player and that’s ok.

With his speed, he can be a real weapon and good player being that. Look at desean Jackson.
[Reply]
TRR 05:19 PM 09-12-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
htis man you just had to quote one of the dumbest mother fers on this board when it comes to football takes.
Who’s that?
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:04 AM 09-13-2020
https://www.chiefs.com/video/field-v...n-from-mahomes
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:18 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by TRR:
Who’s that?
JakeFromstatefarm.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:31 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
https://www.chiefs.com/video/field-v...n-from-mahomes
https://www.chiefs.com/video/watch-p...rows-of-week-1

Nice catch and run by DRob in this vid. He had a bad drop on the 2nd TD pass to him. Otherwise, he got better as the game went on. He'll be fine.

Mecole will be used when he is needed. Andy knows his shit better than anyone on this board. Relax guys...
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:15 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's not about Robinson, it's about Hardman.

Everything said on here isn't a "defense" and it gets ****ing old when all people can do is bitch and moan about a ****ing DEFENDING SUPER BOWL TEAM.

If Hardman were getting it done in practice, he'd be playing. If Hardman could prove that he's capable of handling the game plan, he'd be playing.

Hardman is raw, he's not a great blocker, and the coaches put Robinson out there. If Robinson ****ing sucks so bad, it shouldn't be that damn hard for Hardman to beat him out, should it?

Yet here we are.
The fact that Hardman is still struggling to pick up our playbook and learn the route tree in year 2 is a bit ridiculous. We really passed on the likes of Metcalf and McLaurin for Hardman? Receiver will probably be a huge need next year because Watkins and Robinson will be gone and it's doubtful Hardman will be capable of being #2.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up