ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why is Robinson playing more than Hardman?
RunKC 05:12 PM 09-11-2020
Someone help me out here. Robinson has hands of stone. He dropped 3 passes by my count last night, including one that hit him right in the face mask.

Robinson played 33 snaps while Hardman played 20.

Just doesn’t make sense to me. Hardman is so much better
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:53 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I wanted Metcalf over Hardman during the draft. Imagine having him now.
Metcalf pretty much gets by on straight line speed and running through defenders.

I don't think he looks nearly as good in this offense, I'm not sure Andy would use him like he's being used right now.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:09 AM 10-12-2020
Robinson knows all of the WR positions. That's why he gets more snaps.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:10 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Neither one of them has done jack all this season.
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wow.
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
False
WTF comochiefsfan? You been watching the games this year? Hardman hasnt done shit? Really?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:11 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hardman was drafted to fill a speed gap in case Hill was suspended for a lengthy amount of time.
Doubt that because the NFL and the Chiefs had the the tape of Hill and his girlfriend admitting is was all BS the whole time. When this originally came up, he gave the tape to the NFL and the Chiefs. They had the tape months before the draft.

They knew he was totally innocent when they drafted Hardman.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:22 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Put any chump on this message board in the offense for five years and I am sure anyone could learn/"know" the offense... doesn't mean they can actually execute on this knowledge.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:24 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Put any chump on this message board in the offense for five years and I am sure anyone could learn/"know" the offense... doesn't mean they can actually execute the knowledge.

well that's a pretty stupid thing to say.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:26 AM 10-12-2020
well that's a pretty stupid thing to say.
Just as stupid as saying that DRob's supposed "knowledge" of the offense should earn him more snaps.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:27 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Just as stupid as saying that DRob's supposed "knowledge" of the offense should earn him more snaps.
I'm telling you why it does.

You want to argue it SHOULD? Go argue with Andy Reid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:14 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Doubt that because the NFL and the Chiefs had the the tape of Hill and his girlfriend admitting is was all BS the whole time. When this originally came up, he gave the tape to the NFL and the Chiefs. They had the tape months before the draft.

They knew he was totally innocent when they drafted Hardman.
Tryeek also hadn't signed his extension yet IIRC, so there's that.

Anyway, none of that changes the fact that he's a Tyreek Hill-type of player and not similar to Sammy Watkins in any way.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:34 AM 10-12-2020
If the Chiefs were drafting to replace Watkins, Metcalf made more sense than Hardman to be honest.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:54 AM 10-12-2020
But sucks at all of them.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:56 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If the Chiefs were drafting to replace Watkins, Metcalf made more sense than Hardman to be honest.
Love Metcalfs game and we need a guy like him. Big body that can just go get the ball even covered. None of our wrs are as dangerous as him. Hill maybe but DK is a red zone threat that we don't have at WR. That's why we run gadget plays inside the 10.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:00 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Love Metcalfs game and we need a guy like him. Big body that can just go get the ball even covered. None of our wrs are as dangerous as him. Hill maybe but DK is a red zone threat that we don't have at WR. That's why we run gadget plays inside the 10.
The entire NFL fucked that one up, 6’4” 230lb receiver walks in the room that runs faster and jumps higher than every receiver while being stronger than every tight end.

::nerd pushes up his glasses::

“This will never work, look at this 3 cone”
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:09 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Or Terry McLaurin.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:18 AM 10-12-2020
It should be Pringle not Hardman taking over for Watkins. I am not a DRob fan.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up