ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why is Robinson playing more than Hardman?
RunKC 05:12 PM 09-11-2020
Someone help me out here. Robinson has hands of stone. He dropped 3 passes by my count last night, including one that hit him right in the face mask.

Robinson played 33 snaps while Hardman played 20.

Just doesn’t make sense to me. Hardman is so much better
[Reply]
JakeF 03:59 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The guy has HAD big games with Mahomes and this offense...is he getting tons of targets each week? No..so expecting him to be Randy Moss is unrealistic. He knows the system and he's proved he can have big games...it's just that simple no-matter how much yall want to hate on him.
But when Watkins gets hurt, which is plenty, Robinson basically becomes a starter and has all the chances in the world. Watkins misses what, at least 2 games each year, so Robinson has starter 2 games each season. That is far more than most backups get and they fight to get snaps. Pringle hasn't gotten the chances Robinson has and he probably should.

I'm done with Robinson and Hardman, time to move on.

After Hill and Watkins we have jack shit at wide receiver. We need to stop holding on to a bunch of special teamers and look for usable talent. Give Pringle a real chance while Watkins is hurt so we know if we should keep him next year.

Same goes for offensive line. After Schwartz and Fisher we have a bunch of shit along the offensive line. We need to cut the fat and look for quality players. We just sign Osomele off the street and instantly he's our 3rd best offensive lineman. Other teams didn't want him because of his injuries.

We need to start looking for quality guys instead of potential.

Andy likes to keep the same roster around because it's easier than teaching a bunch of new guys. I'd say we could cut 20 players off our current roster and not miss a single beat.

Impressive that we won a Super Bowl with so much waste on the roster.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:14 AM 10-12-2020
Lumping Hardman with Robinson is unfair. It's well known that Andy's offense is rough on new wideputs...especially young ones. But still Mecole has come up with big plays in big games. Infact most of his td's have come against playoff teams or division rivals..so give him time fgs.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:32 AM 10-12-2020
The guy has HAD big games with Mahomes and this offense...is he getting tons of targets each week? No..so expecting him to be Randy Moss is unrealistic. He knows the system and he's proved he can have big games...it's just that simple no-matter how much yall want to hate on him.
Hes had one game over 100 yards in his career.

One.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:35 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
But when Watkins gets hurt, which is plenty, Robinson basically becomes a starter and has all the chances in the world. Watkins misses what, at least 2 games each year, so Robinson has starter 2 games each season. That is far more than most backups get and they fight to get snaps. Pringle hasn't gotten the chances Robinson has and he probably should.

I'm done with Robinson and Hardman, time to move on.

After Hill and Watkins we have jack shit at wide receiver. We need to stop holding on to a bunch of special teamers and look for usable talent. Give Pringle a real chance while Watkins is hurt so we know if we should keep him next year.

Same goes for offensive line. After Schwartz and Fisher we have a bunch of shit along the offensive line. We need to cut the fat and look for quality players. We just sign Osomele off the street and instantly he's our 3rd best offensive lineman. Other teams didn't want him because of his injuries.

We need to start looking for quality guys instead of potential.

Andy likes to keep the same roster around because it's easier than teaching a bunch of new guys. I'd say we could cut 20 players off our current roster and not miss a single beat.

Impressive that we won a Super Bowl with so much waste on the roster.
Your posts in this thread are among the worst takes I have ever seen.

Just catastrophizing a single loss like a child who farted during a school play. Life isnt over. The team isnt terrible. Stop it.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:35 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

One.
How many targets does he get per game?
[Reply]
Hoover 06:58 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

One.
but had the same number of TDs than Julio Jones did last year....

Hardman is fine. Your expectations are out of line when you account for the number of targets Kelce and Hill get.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:02 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
but had the same number of TDs than Julio Jones did last year....

Hardman is fine. Your expectations are out of line when you account for the number of targets Kelce and Hill get.
Who's talking about hardman?

I'm obviously talking about robinson.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:04 AM 10-12-2020
Hardman is a good player but he doesn't replace what Watkins does for the offense.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:04 AM 10-12-2020
How many targets does he get per game?
More than he deserves.

Robinson isnt special. I dont know what the hell is so hard to see about that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:05 AM 10-12-2020
Time to move on from Hardman?

:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:07 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Hardman is a good player but he doesn't replace what Watkins does for the offense.
Anybody that expected that hasn't been paying attention.

Hardman was drafted to fill a speed gap in case Hill was suspended for a lengthy amount of time. Hardman was never intended to replace Watkins - they're not even remotely the same skill set.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:24 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
That’s the big problem. Chase Claypool had 4 TD’s yesterday and has been awesome. Tee Higgins is a quality receiver with limited reps behind 2 other players. AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin etc.

We have got to get a bigger WR with skills to block and take over for Sammy when he inevitably gets hurt.

It’s a big need
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:27 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That’s the big problem. Chase Claypool had 4 TD’s yesterday and has been awesome. Tee Higgins is a quality receiver with limited reps behind 2 other players. AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin etc.

We have got to get a bigger WR with skills to block and take over for Sammy when he inevitably gets hurt.

It’s a big need
Hopefully Kemp finally gets a shot.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:29 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

It’s a big need
I agree.
[Reply]
Redbled 07:50 AM 10-12-2020
I wanted Metcalf over Hardman during the draft. Imagine having him now.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up