ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why is Robinson playing more than Hardman?
RunKC 05:12 PM 09-11-2020
Someone help me out here. Robinson has hands of stone. He dropped 3 passes by my count last night, including one that hit him right in the face mask.

Robinson played 33 snaps while Hardman played 20.

Just doesn’t make sense to me. Hardman is so much better
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:21 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No shit. That throw wasn't even close to catchable.
Robinson has exactly 50 yards receiving through 5 games.

He's still stealing money from the Clark's.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:21 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Neither one of them has done jack all this season.
Wow.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:22 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Doesn't change the fact that on that one play, the ball was thrown out of bounds and there was no way for him to catch it.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:23 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Neither one of them has done jack all this season.
False
[Reply]
Bowser 07:23 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

Robinson just doesn't seem the same this year. I'm ready to see what Pringle can do in that role.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:24 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Doesn't change the fact that on that one play, the ball was thrown out of bounds and there was no way for him to catch it.
I shouldn't have quoted you; my apologies. I was just referring to the thread topic overall, not that specific play.

I don't care what anyone says, Robinson a fringe NFL WR.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:26 PM 10-11-2020
Robinson is not very good. He has wild legs and can't drag his feet. He freaking awkward.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:26 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Robinson just doesn't seem the same this year. I'm ready to see what Pringle can do in that role.
Damn right.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:26 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, something's gotta give.

At least Pringle looked quick and sharp today in limited snaps.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 08:31 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Robinson is not very good. He has wild legs and can't drag his feet. He freaking awkward.
You nailed it! I couldn't quite figure out what was wrong with him. He looks like a new born ostrich trying to run around.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 10:36 PM 10-11-2020
With Hill and Kelce demanding multiple defenders Robinson and Hardman are likely to be 1:1 every snap. Is the play design so strict that they are not supposed to get the ball barring complete breakdown? Seems too expensive for decoys.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:01 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
With Hill and Kelce demanding multiple defenders Robinson and Hardman are likely to be 1:1 every snap. Is the play design so strict that they are not supposed to get the ball barring complete breakdown? Seems too expensive for decoys.
Robinson and Hardman haven't proven they can handle it yet. We've been holding onto these players that are taking up space because Andy doesn't like to hurt people's feeling. Too many "special teams" level players and most of them need to go.

Beyond Fisher and Schwartz our Oline sucks. I'm not sure the Andy Heck and Andy Reid aren't part of the problem. There's too many similarities with our Olineman to not have to look at coaching.

Same goes for the Dline. Too many borderline players sticking around.

Andy better not fucking waste Mahomes' career.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:05 AM 10-12-2020
Robinson came up big last season against the Raiders and Ravens when Tyreek was out...so if Sammy is forced to miss time then he probably gets the first chance to step in as you can't deny his experience. But Pringle must be banging on the door right now for sure.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:07 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Robinson came up big last season against the Raiders and Ravens when Tyreek was out...so if Sammy is forced to miss time then he probably gets the first chance to step in as you can't deny his experience. But Pringle must be banging on the door right now for sure.
Robinson has one good game last year and then disappeared and did nothing.

He's been in KC for years and had plenty of chances to show he's worth being a starter. He's not. Just let that shit go.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:27 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Robinson has one good game last year and then disappeared and did nothing.

He's been in KC for years and had plenty of chances to show he's worth being a starter. He's not. Just let that shit go.
The guy has HAD big games with Mahomes and this offense...is he getting tons of targets each week? No..so expecting him to be Randy Moss is unrealistic. He knows the system and he's proved he can have big games...it's just that simple no-matter how much yall want to hate on him.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Up