ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 43
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs signing CB DeAndre Baker to practice squad
pugsnotdrugs19 05:51 PM 11-16-2020
I’ve seen this in a couple spots now, it’s early but here’s this from a NYP journalist... https://twitter.com/nypost_schwartz/...959128576?s=21

Originally Posted by :
Giants are not in on DeAndre Baker.
Teams interested: Chiefs, Bengals, 49ers and Jaguars.
This would obviously be a hell of a low risk/high reward move that makes so much sense for a team destined to pick in the 30s.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:33 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Soren Petro doubts he ever see's the field for the chiefs. He went on to say they will probably have him set and talk with Honey Badger to get a feel if he is in or out. He said Badger has so much respect in the clubhouse and with the staff that if he says its not a fit he will be gone.

Of course its petro so take it with a grain of salt.
That's a clear clickbait take.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:43 PM 11-19-2020
I'm sure he'll have a talk with Honey Badger. I just doubt that's the determing factor. I bet it's more like-look here, man-this is how we do things here. Time to get right.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:45 PM 11-19-2020
Soren Petro doubts he ever see's the field for the chiefs. He went on to say they will probably have him set and talk with Honey Badger to get a feel if he is in or out. He said Badger has so much respect in the clubhouse and with the staff that if he says its not a fit he will be gone.

Soren Petro is a fucking idiot that shouldn’t be taken seriously.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:48 PM 11-20-2020

He said he "wouldn't be surprised if he never sees the field" which is different than what you're saying.
[Reply]
srvy 02:01 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He said he "wouldn't be surprised if he never sees the field" which is different than what you're saying.
Yes that is different. I was listening to 810 rewinds on way to pick up tacos for the kids. I probably misinterpreted it.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:19 PM 11-20-2020
I hope its at least a two year deal. Would be nice to have him under control for next year too.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:24 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I hope its at least a two year deal. Would be nice to have him under control for next year too.
He can’t become an UFA either way.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:26 PM 11-20-2020

If that was the case...they would have talked to Mathieu before they offered him a deal.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:31 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He can’t become an UFA either way.
Yep, he'll be exclusive rights. This is an awesome pickup. All upside, no downside. Veach is fucking killing it.
[Reply]
TRR 03:21 PM 11-20-2020

This makes absolute zero sense on so many levels :-)
[Reply]
Cornstock 06:13 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Soren Petro is a fucking idiot that shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Watch him during the press conferences he's gotta be the most long winded journo in the crowd. He tries to be edgy in his questioning but you can tell he's still a bit snake bitten from when Reid chewed him out earlier this year. The guy is a wannabe New York style of hard hitting reporter.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:34 PM 11-20-2020
Breeland is elite

CBs yet to allow 100 yards in coverage:
1. Bashaud Breeland - 77
2. Breon Borders - 92
3. Jimmy Smith - 96 pic.twitter.com/Oe5LrPmYty

— PFF (@PFF) November 20, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 06:39 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Cornstock:
Watch him during the press conferences he's gotta be the most long winded journo in the crowd. He tries to be edgy in his questioning but you can tell he's still a bit snake bitten from when Reid chewed him out earlier this year. The guy is a wannabe New York style of hard hitting reporter.
He went to college at Syracuse so..
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:41 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Breeland is elite

Breeland's been quietly having himself a pretty good year so far. I really thought he'd show more rust right off the bat, but that really hasn't been the case.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:45 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Breeland's been quietly having himself a pretty good year so far. I really thought he'd show more rust right off the bat, but that really hasn't been the case.
Can we keep him? Please Brett! Pretty pretty please!!
[Reply]
Page 34 of 43
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up