ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Obnoxious Co Worker
Titty Meat 09:40 PM 03-14-2019
Who here has dealt with an obxnious co worker? I've had plenty of jobs and sure theres been douchebags but not like this. This one mother fucker talks shit everyday and its obxnious as hell. He says shit that would get his mouth punched outside of work. I've told him if it's not about work not to talk to me and if he talks shit again we would have issues.

This loser has a dad locked up for child molestation and a quick criminal background check shows he has a record for domestic violence and phone harrassment. It has taken everything in me not to bring this up when he does his bullshit.

I feel like going to HR is kind of a bitch move and our manager is lazy. Talking to him about it would make me look dramatic and have repercussions.

So if you've dealt with this situation before how did you handle it?
[Reply]
BWillie 09:46 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who here has dealt with an obxnious co worker? I've had plenty of jobs and sure theres been douchebags but not like this. This one mother ****er talks shit everyday and its obxnious as hell. He says shit that would get his mouth punched outside of work. I've told him if it's not about work not to talk to me and if he talks shit again we would have issues.

This loser has a dad locked up for child molestation and a quick criminal background check shows he has a record for domestic violence and phone harrassment. It has taken everything in me not to bring this up when he does his bullshit.

I feel like going to HR is kind of a bitch move and our manager is lazy. Talking to him about it would make me look dramatic and have repercussions.

So if you've dealt with this situation before how did you handle it?
This is Chiefsplanet.

Antifreeze.

Cmon bro.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:47 PM 03-14-2019
Billay and searching for someone elses private personal information on the internet. Name a more iconic duo.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:48 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Billay and searching for private personal information on the internet. Name a more iconic duo.
The self proclaimed genius told the office he cant travel out of state.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:48 PM 03-14-2019
I’d say you bring him in for a home visit and see if he’s worth offering a contract of friendship. And hopefully you can sign the piece of shit.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:50 PM 03-14-2019
I never could tolerate people in the work place so I quickly worked my way up to General manager and then took over the company so i could fire everyone I didn't like. then I started buying rentals wher I'm the only employee and all i have to deal with is tenants that i could tell to get the fuck out. Then I added a rock business where I'm the only employee and I just sell people fucking rocks and if they are assholes I jack the price way up.

Fuck everybody, especially Dee ford.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:51 PM 03-14-2019
Kick his knee sideways. Enjoy the quiet while he has surgery.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:52 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I never could tolerate people in the work place so I quickly worked my way up to General manager and then took over the company so i could fire everyone I didn't like. then I started buying rentals wher I'm the only employee and all i have to deal with is tenants that i could tell to get the **** out. Then I added a rock business where I'm the only employee and I just sell people ****ing rocks and if they are assholes I jack the price way up.

**** everybody, especially Dee ford.
Hogs arent people
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:52 PM 03-14-2019
PIIHB
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:53 PM 03-14-2019
Actually those people are best to harass by putting poison Ivy in their work gloves and yellow jacket attractant in their vehicle.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:53 PM 03-14-2019
In my experience regarding toxic situations and toxic people at work, the problems essentially solved themselves. In some of those shituations, it took a few years...But at the end of the day, those people are gone and I am still chugging right along.

In a sense, sit tight and let them screw up on their own merit. Not a firm believer in karma, but sometimes the universe solves its own problems.

That said, I am not in your predicament, and going to HR may be entirely warranted and necessary, that's a decision you are going to have to make on your own.

All I am saying is that if you keep shitting the bed, eventually you are going to have to sleep in it.

Good Luck
[Reply]
ghak99 09:54 PM 03-14-2019
Flex on him until he develop a Phobia.

Then run him over with your truck.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:55 PM 03-14-2019
You need to get yourself an education and get out of a career at Walmart young man
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:56 PM 03-14-2019
More obnoxious than you?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:58 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
More obnoxious than you?
Yes I dont belittle people in the work place
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up