ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry Appreciation Thread
Titty Meat 10:58 PM 03-13-2019
Not many guys meant more to this town than you. You are a warrior and a survivor. The biggest FU to cancer in professional sports. Unfortunately theres injuries in football and it's a business. My limited interactions with you were always positive. Thank you for all that you did. Today is a very sad day.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:19 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
In full agreement with the OP. Thank you Eric Berry. The Ring of Honor awaits you.
No not even close to Ring of Honor.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:49 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
No not even close to Ring of Honor.
5 pro bowls and 3 all pros? I think there's little doubt that he'll go in. He's kind of our version of Gale Sayers.

I didn't realize this, but he was in the pro bowl every single year where he played a full season. That makes the missed years all the more sad. But the bottom line is that our history led us to Patrick Mahomes II, so I won't cry over it.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:11 PM 03-14-2019
Fuck it. I'm banning anyone who comes in to shit on this thread. There are plenty of other EB threads to spread your feces.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:53 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
5 pro bowls and 3 all pros? I think there's little doubt that he'll go in. He's kind of our version of Gale Sayers.

I didn't realize this, but he was in the pro bowl every single year where he played a full season. That makes the missed years all the more sad. But the bottom line is that our history led us to Patrick Mahomes II, so I won't cry over it.
Yeah he's easily in the ring of honor. No doubt about it.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:58 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He did. He was directly responsible for 8 of our points that game- 9 if you count the PAT.

I remember reading that Berry actually scored more points than like three or four entire offenses that week.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Yes, he single handedly won that game for us. One of my favorite memories of EB.

And a hearty "fuck you" to those who chose only to come and shit on this thread. I'm looking at you CoMo and Red Dawg.
That's what I thought. That was an unbelievable game. It's a shame how this all went down, for both parties
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:49 PM 03-15-2019
Eric Berry was an instant favorite in my book from the very first game he started. And I don't think it's a stretch to say that while he was healthy, he was the best defensive player on the team. He will be missed.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:24 PM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not many guys meant more to this town than you. You are a warrior and a survivor. The biggest FU to cancer in professional sports. Unfortunately theres injuries in football and it's a business. My limited interactions with you were always positive. Thank you for all that you did. Today is a very sad day.
Tard.

Dude made 90.7m here and made a few pro bowls. Was a pile of meat in his biggest game. He was a decent player but he played us bad at the end.

Chiefs Mike Sweeney
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up