Nzoner's Game Room>Verrett visiting Chiefs
Dante84 05:22 PM 03-13-2019
Interesting...

Jason Verrett also has visits with Texans, Chiefs https://t.co/JeWqDvSmrS

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:47 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
We just dumped 3 brokedicks. Do we really want to replace them with more brokedicks? At least they'll be cheaper brokedicks.
I’m with loochy.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:47 PM 03-13-2019
AFC West cornerbacks should take a significant discount to come to KC so they don't have to face Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:49 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Actually the Amerson deal is exactly what you want. If you get high level production out of him, you win cheap. If you don't, he's gone and you're out nothing.

The mistake last year was not signing Amerson - that was a high risk/high reward move. The mistake was not having a backup plan and having to scramble for Orlando Scandrick at the last minute.

If they sign Verrett to an Amerson deal and then draft a CB high, that's a much better move than last year.
That's what I meant. Don't sign the guy expecting him to be a cheap reclamation project and to be a starter too.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:50 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
We just dumped 3 brokedicks. Do we really want to replace them with more brokedicks? At least they'll be cheaper brokedicks.
Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
htismaqe 05:52 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That's what I meant. Don't sign the guy expecting him to be a cheap reclamation project and to be a starter too.
Right.

You sign him with the HOPE that he becomes a starter.

But you don't EXPECT anything.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:55 PM 03-13-2019
Right.

No doubt. Again, they likely would already have Fuller, Ward, and Darby at this point. So you’re signing him with no expectations that he has to start.

And you could draft somebody.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 05:56 PM 03-13-2019
Right.

This is exactly the kind of guy we should be taking a shot on but not counting on.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:56 PM 03-13-2019
Would have to be super cheap. Made of glass
[Reply]
threebag 06:00 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
His penis is often broken.

[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:02 PM 03-13-2019
No more injury prone players please.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:04 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
AFC West cornerbacks should take a significant discount to come to KC so they don't have to face Tyreek Hill.
But they still face Allen and now Brown.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:04 PM 03-13-2019
HELL YES you do it in a heartbeat if you can get Verrett on a cheap-ish 1 year prove it deal. What do you have to lose? He was REALLY GOOD back in 2015 or 2016, or however long ago it was. If he's even 80% of what he flashed his first few years he's better than any corner currently on our roster (Ward's sample-size being too small). He's small, but he was ridiculously talented when he was healthy. I don't care about his shoulder, after a year, those are fine. ACL, not a big deal anymore. Achilles? DJ played pretty well after his first one. I don't want EXPENSIVE broke-dicks, but if we can take a cheap flyer on a once-stud broke-dick, sign him up. He might not make it out of camp before getting hurt, but if he does, we might have something. As a Chiefs fan, I was not looking forward to having to play against this guy for the next 10 years with the Chargers. Luckily it didn't turn out to be a problem.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 06:08 PM 03-13-2019
their plan to shore up the defense is to bring in injured players? my god....
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:14 PM 03-13-2019
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
their plan to shore up the defense is to bring in injured players? my god....
Yeah, I'm sure they plan to build the defense around Jason Verrett. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:17 PM 03-13-2019
he's a piece of shit
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up