ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Media Center>Gearbox/Borderlands info that's shocking if true..
Imon Yourside 06:14 PM 02-04-2019

[Reply]
kcxiv 08:07 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Okay, but your original bitch included the fact that you went from 39-45 in a half hour. Thats power levelling. You joined your stronger buddy while he killed a boss far above your level, and you gained 6 levels in a half hour. Dont engage in this practice, and you won't level that fast. This is simple Borderlands 101.
all you do is kill the same mobs over and over until you get max level. Its a boring ass mechanic. There were no more quests. Sorry, I was not going to sit back and level by myself when the rest of my buddies i game with are farming, by the time i got there, they would already be done with the game and back to playing other games. I bought the game to play with friends, not by myself.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:21 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
all you do is kill the same mobs over and over until you get max level. Its a boring ass mechanic. There were no more quests. Sorry, I was not going to sit back and level by myself when the rest of my buddies i game with are farming, by the time i got there, they would already be done with the game and back to playing other games. I bought the game to play with friends, not by myself.

Thats what True Vault Hunter mode is for. Essentially the Borderlands version of new game plus. Stronger enemies, better loot, culminating in a new set of mayhem tiers for that difficulty. Seems like this is your first Borderlands game.

Complaints of mobs being too easy, when youre still on normal...well, duh. Get into the next tier where everything is your level plus two to three before mayhem levels.

You won't be one shotting things for long.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:44 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Thats what True Vault Hunter mode is for. Essentially the Borderlands version of new game plus. Stronger enemies, better loot, culminating in a new set of mayhem tiers for that difficulty. Seems like this is your first Borderlands game.

Complaints of mobs being too easy, when youre still on normal...well, duh. Get into the next tier where everything is your level plus two to three before mayhem levels.

You won't be one shotting things for long.
Pipe bombs still in vault hunter mode destroy everything, its a bug with the damn item! Im playing Vault hunter mode right now, and while its a bit more chaos, its still fairly easy! The characters are insanely powerful and just fucking wreck shit. Its actually pretty fun.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:16 PM 09-21-2019

Horsecrap! I love to play new toons, who doesn't?
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:48 PM 09-23-2019
still way to fucking easy on vault hunter mode on Mayhem 3. At least with bosses. Running through trash is alot more fun, but killing the bosses is a snoozefest with the pipe bomb.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:23 PM 09-23-2019
still way to ****ing easy on vault hunter mode on Mayhem 3. At least with bosses. Running through trash is alot more fun, but killing the bosses is a snoozefest with the pipe bomb.
I still haven't used it, handicap yourself and don't use it. :-)

The cool part is you aren't locked into playing this game as an online service. Hopefully more games copy this model it's perfect.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:23 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I still haven't used it, handicap yourself and don't use it. :-)

The cool part is you aren't locked into playing this game as an online service. Hopefully more games copy this model it's perfect.
i have done it, but at this point where you are just farming for 1-2 guns, might as well just get it over with! We do fuck around clearing trash and its fun, but its still broken and needs to be nerfed. There is also builds where your shotgun at least for a siren just does so much damage. Its not as fast as the pipe bomb, but its still pretty fast.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:44 AM 09-24-2019
If you’re farming....then exactly what are you complaining about?
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:57 AM 09-24-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If you’re farming....then exactly what are you complaining about?
just wish they were more of a challenge is all!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:01 PM 09-24-2019
just wish they were more of a challenge is all!
I think it's challenging enough, coming from the online crap modes like Raids that only a small percentage of people do I'm pretty happy where this game is at. Seems to be plenty of challenge in this, I haven't used the grenade and everything seems spongy enough for me.
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:03 PM 09-24-2019
I think it's challenging enough, coming from the online crap modes like Raids that only a small percentage of people do I'm pretty happy where this game is at. Seems to be plenty of challenge in this, I haven't used the grenade and everything seems spongy enough for me.
i havent been using it anymore either. Im using my Siren Face-punch build and im just destroying shit. I dont even have the top tier face punch shotgun yet. im using the mid tier version and its still just destroys everything in sight.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:29 PM 09-24-2019
i havent been using it anymore either. Im using my Siren Face-punch build and im just destroying shit. I dont even have the top tier face punch shotgun yet. im using the mid tier version and its still just destroys everything in sight.
I'm at the endgame with Zane(gave up on Moze too crappy in endgame) and nothing feels OP to me. My best weapons are purples I get at the vendor next to earl but nothing I have shreds things that fast.
[Reply]
kcxiv 03:54 PM 09-24-2019
I'm at the endgame with Zane(gave up on Moze too crappy in endgame) and nothing feels OP to me. My best weapons are purples I get at the vendor next to earl but nothing I have shreds things that fast.
its all about builds and mods. You can put out fucking insane DPS with the right combination of things.

He's the guy im farming right now cause he has my top tier weapon for my build, but i just plow though this shit. sorry about the sniffling, i have allergies here in the farmlands!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:46 PM 09-24-2019
its all about builds and mods. You can put out ****ing insane DPS with the right combination of things.

He's the guy im farming right now cause he has my top tier weapon for my build, but i just plow though this shit. sorry about the sniffling, i have allergies here in the farmlands!
You're doing decent damage but I wouldn't say you're tearing through everything. Taking quite a few shots to plow through things, I would say that's about right. I don't like games where the health bar hardly moves on each hit lolz. Moze' mech ability seems underwhelming in the endgame.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:32 PM 09-24-2019

[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up