ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 181
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:52 PM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by Chazno:
If he is ruled ineligible, isn't the streak already dead since he played last year?
I don’t think they typically award the runner up when something is vacated. So last year would be vacant, and to me the stream would still be in tact. It would just be 13 instead of 14.
[Reply]
Monkey God 02:41 PM 07-10-2018
So KU now acknowledges they have been subpoenaed by the FBI. No wonder Long wanted the probation clause in his deal.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:42 PM 07-10-2018
you'd have to be an idiot not to assume that already before this non-news today
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:36 PM 07-17-2018

Lagerald Vick and Bill Self agreed last season would be his final one at KU. The story behind that decision -- and why that all changed. https://t.co/aeWcZllxdz

— The Fieldhouse (@TheAthleticCBB) July 17, 2018

[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:06 PM 07-17-2018
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
So KU now acknowledges they have been subpoenaed by the FBI. No wonder Long wanted the probation clause in his deal.
obvious trolling - or just a nitwit?

The acknowledgement is as a victim - not accused.

And probation clauses are pretty common - (as new ADs wouldnt want to be held accountable for actions that MIGHT have occurred prior to their hire).

Pretty standard stuff.

Asked for a reaction to the Yahoo report, Self said, "I don't have one. The word on the subpoena that was reported by, I guess, Yahoo wasn't news. That was something that was part of our statement months [ago]."

Self was supposedly referring to KU's assertion it was a "victim" in an April indictment handed down by the U.S. Attorney's Office of the Southern District of New York.

In the indictment the mother of former Kansas player Billy Preston was allegedly given at least $90,000 from an Adidas executive and an AAU coach affiliated with adidas.

That indictment also included the allegations about De Sousa. De Sousa's guardian told the Kansas City Star he denied taking payments.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...at-this-stage/
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:15 PM 07-17-2018
Originally Posted by Monkey God:
Look ! We have a new Dingbat within our ranks!

Good work fool, you are late with old news that doesn't prove anything negative towards KU!

You hereby win this weeks prestigious award," This Weeks Top Idiot within the Dingbats! "

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 08:31 PM 07-21-2018
Apparently Zenger is still in Lawrence? Cus i just took a piss next to him in a bar bathroom.

Ama
[Reply]
Pablo 09:52 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Apparently Zenger is still in Lawrence? Cus i just took a piss next to him in a bar bathroom.

Ama
How big was his second thumb when you shook his hand?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:24 AM 07-29-2018
In this Rivalry Renewed thing of KU Alums vs Mizzou alums - Apparently KU won again. 109-101.

Former University of Kansas wing Brandon Rush, whose 10-year NBA career is in danger of ending, looked like a guy worthy of another pro contract during Saturday’s Rivalry Renewed KU-Missouri alumni basketball game at Silverstein Eye Centers Arena.

The 6-foot-6, 33-year-old Rush scored 21 points in the first 10 minutes — and finished with 46 points — in the Jayhawks’ 109-101 victory over the Tigers. The game was attended by about 2,500 fans who were treated to some fast-paced hoops between the alums of the rival schools.

“I felt like I was on fire,” Rush said. “I felt like everything was going to go in. It comes from repetition,” said Rush, who is an NBA free agent.

Rush made eight three-pointers.

“All I’ve been doing in Indiana (where he lives) is shoot the ball. I was out this year,” added Rush, who had just one 10-day contract with Portland last season.

Rush scored 21 points the initial half, while his brother Kareem, who said before the charity game he’d “score 30 easy” for MU, tallied 14 points in the first half as the teams played to a 54-54 halftime tie.

“I’m proud of him. He got 50 on me,” said Kareem Rush, who finished with the 14 points, sinking four threes the first half. “Now I know what he’s been doing in Indiana. I wondered what he’s been doing up there. I think he deserves to be back in the league,” Kareem Rush added.

Brandon Rush said this was not a performance meant to send a message to NBA scouts.

“No message,” Brandon Rush said. “I just need to get a shot again. If I can get my foot in the door I’m pretty sure I could make a team happy.”

Mario Chamers scored 21 points, Travis Releford 16, Tyrel Reed 13, Brady Morningstar 12 and Jeff Graves five for the KU team.

Leo Lyons scored 34 points, and Stefhon Hannah scored 26 for Missouri. Rickey Paulding, as did Kareem Rush, had 14.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:23 AM 09-05-2018
Full schedule out. Thanks BigRedChief.
[Reply]
Ceej 10:34 AM 09-05-2018
What's the hot rumor on why Jacobs de-commited?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:42 AM 09-05-2018
Originally Posted by Ceej:
What's the hot rumor on why Jacobs de-commited?
I think he committed super early and frankly he's being recruited over.
[Reply]
Ceej 10:58 AM 09-05-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I think he committed super early and frankly he's being recruited over.
Thought Self and co loved the kid. Tough kid from the Chicago area, right?

A little short, but heard he had a bulldog mentality, ala Mason.
[Reply]
O.city 10:59 AM 09-05-2018
Didn't know they were playing Villanova in Lawrence this year.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:07 AM 09-05-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Full schedule out. Thanks BigRedChief.
Came across my twitter feed.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 181
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up