ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>3 From HELL
Rasputin 06:25 AM 09-29-2019

Can't believe there isn't a thread and

RIP Sid Haig aka Captain Spaulding July 14, 1939 – September 21, 2019 :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:01 AM 09-29-2019

[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:29 AM 09-29-2019
I'm in....enjoyed the first two.

I'm convinced Rob Zombie's wife is insane in real life.

That laugh is haunting.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:20 AM 09-29-2019
Looks like a perfect Halloween flic from the twisted mind of RZ
[Reply]
jimidollar 09:21 AM 09-29-2019
I didn't enjoy it as much as Devil's Rejects, but still pretty good.
[Reply]
Otter 05:38 PM 09-29-2019
Not a big fan of his movies but if it's anything like his last ones it'll make a good Halloween flick.
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:00 PM 09-29-2019
My wife went to H.S. with Sherrie (Skurkis) Moon Zombie and was her best friend. A few years ago we went to a party at their house in Connecticut. Rob Zombie was a super nice guy, very reserved,but loved talking movies. We went upstairs to his game room and played old school table hockey jamming to 80s metal. He crushed me game after game. Sherrie was dressed up and looked HOT. She drinks, he doesn’t. Anyway, fun people.

That is all. Hope the movie is enjoyable,
[Reply]
lcarus 01:01 AM 09-30-2019
So looking forward to this. With this, Rambo and Joker, tgeres a lot I wanna see which is unusual. I usually wait for video but I'll make an exception for these movies probably.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:48 AM 10-28-2019
Bought this on DVD but couldn't find House of 1000 corpse nor Devils Rejects but I wanted watch them all back to back to back so I'm found the other two on Demand for free.

Watching House of 1000 Corpse now but it's been long time since i've seen it.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:17 PM 10-28-2019
This just wasn't very good. I loved House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects. I guess I shouldn't have expected too much considering they had to rewrite a majority of the movie since Sid Haig was too sick to play Spaulding. Other than that 1 small scene of course.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:26 AM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This just wasn't very good. I loved House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects. I guess I shouldn't have expected too much considering they had to rewrite a majority of the movie since Sid Haig was too sick to play Spaulding. Other than that 1 small scene of course.
How can it be so bad with Murder...Madness...Mayhem?

I just watched both House of 1000 corpse and Devils Rejects so I could recall the stories and remember who's who before I watch this one.

I freaking love Bill Moseley he is a hoot.
[Reply]
O.city 09:43 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
My wife went to H.S. with Sherrie (Skurkis) Moon Zombie and was her best friend. A few years ago we went to a party at their house in Connecticut. Rob Zombie was a super nice guy, very reserved,but loved talking movies. We went upstairs to his game room and played old school table hockey jamming to 80s metal. He crushed me game after game. Sherrie was dressed up and looked HOT. She drinks, he doesn’t. Anyway, fun people.

That is all. Hope the movie is enjoyable,
I just listened to him on Rogans podcast

Seems like a super cool genuine guy
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:58 AM 11-01-2019
So glad I bought this. Instant one of my faves
[Reply]
Up