ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>CBS: Evil
keg in kc 05:29 PM 05-30-2019

[Reply]
Frazod 06:30 PM 05-30-2019
That might be worth a look.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:06 PM 05-30-2019
Luke Cage as an exorcist. Good to see Mike Colter get some work.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:18 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Luke Cage as an exorcist. Good to see Mike Colter get some work.
Forgot about Luke Cage, he's been in the King stable for a while with his Chicago mafia kingpin character Lemond Bishop on Good Wife/Good Fight.

Kind of curious which way this one goes. Could be great if it sticks to realism like the early years of Good Wife. Could be . . . OK if it trends to fantastical/whimsical like Braindead.

Also, since Emerson and Preston are married, and Preston is already a King favorite, I expect her to show up sometime in the narrative which is always nice.
[Reply]
Cheater5 10:11 AM 05-31-2019
Looks intriguing. I am interested, for the first time in a long time in a network program. Because of this-- I will go ahead and guess it will be not make it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:16 PM 09-08-2019
Just wanted to bring this back up. I'd forgotten about it since this spring, but it was all over the broadcast today, and it just looks like it might be a good show, starting in a couple weeks.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:45 PM 09-27-2019
Pilot aired last night, watching it now. I think it's gonna be a good one.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:13 PM 09-27-2019
Michael Emerson's appearance was kind of abrupt and nonsensical. That's my only negative reaction to the whole hour I think. We'll see where it goes, but it's off to a pretty good start. I really liked the intersection of science and religious dogma they're going for, and the way they handled it in the pilot.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:44 AM 09-30-2019
Watched the pilot last night. Definitely caught an X-Files vibe from it with the True Believer and the skeptic facing what may or may not be something supernatural. I just hope they don't turn the bad guy into the All Knowing Villain Who Is Always Two Steps Ahead of the Protagonist trope. That's a deal breaker for me.
[Reply]
Up