ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 55
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I want to show you my newest sports card...
arrowheadnation 01:18 AM 05-21-2020
The sports card market is absolutely booming right now. I sold off enough of my other stuff to buy this. There are only 10 of them. It is indescribably beautiful.

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:42 AM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Is this worth a $1000?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153921950891
No.

7/10 sold for $118.50 in may or apr.

Check 130point.com for past ebay sales. It should be easier to navigate than ebay advanced search.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:06 AM 07-05-2020
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
No.

7/10 sold for $118.50 in may or apr.

Check 130point.com for past ebay sales. It should be easier to navigate than ebay advanced search.
I would have paid the $100-150 for something like that. Fuck a bunch of that extra zero though.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:24 PM 07-07-2020
Yesterday's contract signing has ignited a buying frenzy for Mahomes cards. Craziness.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:53 PM 07-18-2020
Added another one tonight. My biggest Mahomes purchase yet!

[Reply]
Pointer19 11:09 PM 07-18-2020
What would you say the value of your card collection is? I've always been interested but never get lucky with the packages they sell in Walmart and such.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:12 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
What would you say the value of your card collection is? I've always been interested but never get lucky with the packages they sell in Walmart and such.
Probably around $100k, but the bulk of that value is in 3 cards. I have 51 Bowman Mickey Mantle rookie, a pretty high end Lebron Upper Deck rookie auto, and the cornerstone of my collection is a triple autograph card signed by Jordan, Kobe, and Lebron.

[Reply]
Pointer19 12:14 AM 07-19-2020
Very cool man, thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:12 AM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Added another one tonight. My biggest Mahomes purchase yet!

Thats a way different signature than he has now
[Reply]
ghak99 09:18 AM 07-19-2020
Probably around $100k, but the bulk of that value is in 3 cards. I have 51 Bowman Mickey Mantle rookie, a pretty high end Lebron Upper Deck rookie auto, and the cornerstone of my collection is a triple autograph card signed by Jordan, Kobe, and Lebron.

Very cool card. Did you pull it from something or buy it?

I was watching a break last night and learned UD still owns the rights to Jordan and Lebron card autos. Seems crazy considering they can't even make basketball cards anymore.

I've also learned I can't find a product I like that isn't well over priced or a break that doesn't absolutely rape me for being a Chiefs fan. Might have to settle for tracking down some Royals cards now that their WS win has worn off.
[Reply]
KCJake 10:12 AM 07-19-2020

Wow. Doesn't get much better than that man!! Awesome
[Reply]
Pointer19 09:53 PM 07-19-2020
All right, you convinced me to go on an eBay binge. Two questions.

First, what'd you think of these? I thought they're kind of lackluster, besides the fact they're our champions.

https://www.fanatics.com/Kansas_City...waAud7EALw_wcB

Second, is there any way to know if these are authentic? Just bid on a few at their minimums and ended up getting this handful.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:41 PM 07-19-2020

Holy shit! How much is that worth?

Impressive.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:18 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
All right, you convinced me to go on an eBay binge. Two questions.

First, what'd you think of these? I thought they're kind of lackluster, besides the fact they're our champions.

https://www.fanatics.com/Kansas_City...waAud7EALw_wcB

Second, is there any way to know if these are authentic? Just bid on a few at their minimums and ended up getting this handful.

These are all authentic pack-pulled autographs. I would tell a beginner who is wanting to make sure not to buy anything fake to make sure there is an "authentication" message on the back of the card which signifies that the card was pulled from a pack autographed. Sticker autographs are most assuredly always authentic as well, but most purists and uber collectors prefer on-card autographs since it means the player actually held the card in his hand as opposed to signing a sheet of stickers. It's a matter of preference really.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:24 PM 07-19-2020
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Very cool card. Did you pull it from something or buy it?

I was watching a break last night and learned UD still owns the rights to Jordan and Lebron card autos. Seems crazy considering they can't even make basketball cards anymore.

I've also learned I can't find a product I like that isn't well over priced or a break that doesn't absolutely rape me for being a Chiefs fan. Might have to settle for tracking down some Royals cards now that their WS win has worn off.
Royals from the 2015 world series can be had extremely cheap, although we do have one of the hotter prospects in baseball right now. Bobby Witt Jr. Bowman Chrome stuff has hit the market and he is the second highest value behind the Yankees international guy Jasson Dominguez. For that matter, minus Mahomes, Kelce, and Tyreek; Chiefs players from this past year can be purchased quite reasonably. I bought a Damian Williams PSA 10 auto rookie numbered out of 10 copies for $60 a couple months back. That is a steal IMO for a pretty unsung hero. Unfortunately his hobby love is going to be glossed over heavily this year by Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

Originally Posted by KCJake:
Wow. Doesn't get much better than that man!! Awesome
It's the best investment I've ever made. I purchased it for $900 the year it came out.

Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Holy shit! How much is that worth?

Impressive.
No triple autographs have sold in quite a while, but there is one just like this (same grade and all) on ebay for $59,999 buy it now or best offer. Cards with just Kobe and Jordan or just Lebron and Jordan have sold in the past few months for $35,000+ each.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:36 PM 07-19-2020
That's great.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 55
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up