ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 72
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:04 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I watched the entire KU-TT game instead. At least it was entertaining. Mizzou football is just a drag. No fun to watch, bad football, waste of time. Odom gotta go.
The reality is that right now Mizzou fans should have been talking about the next 2 games being their key games to a shot at Atlanta....and if lucky a shot at a New Year's bowl game.

Instead we are the answer to the question "who was the team that blew their best shot at a meaningful season this year in regard to recruiting ".
[Reply]
Bowser 09:19 AM 10-27-2019
The door was wide open after Georgia shit the bed against S. Carolina, and all Mizzou could do was slam the door shut and hide in the corner. Time for a change.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:39 AM 10-27-2019
The Mizzou administration has basically hamstrung the football job since the strike. It doesn't matter who the head coach is because they won't let them yell at the players or discipline them anymore, which is why the performances are always sloppy and Odom is just standing there like a deer in headlights. It's not going to change, the school obviously doesn't care about winning.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:44 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
The Mizzou administration has basically hamstrung the football job since the strike. It doesn't matter who the head coach is because they won't let them yell at the players or discipline them anymore, which is why the performances are always sloppy and Odom is just standing there like a deer in headlights. It's not going to change, the school obviously doesn't care about winning.

That is complete fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:48 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
That is complete ****ing bullshit.
That's your opinion. I believe that rumor, its so Mizzou.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:58 AM 10-27-2019
There was a game earlier this season where the penalties were so bad the announcer asked Odom point blank how he plans to address it and he says "No, we good." What other coach would do that? You can't honestly say with a straight face that these players are being disciplined and write that off a BS. Come on. I know what I see and I see inmates running the asylum.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:04 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:

They got so burned by the horrific PR and the entire optic meltdown, you know good and well they are running scared of any little blow up. Ive heard from a number of MU people that the word is to do whatever you have to to keep things cool and out of the media.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:16 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Ive heard from a number of MU people that the word is to do whatever you have to to keep things cool and out of the media.
Like this...

:-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:33 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm at harpos in Westport.

Is the 1 in Columbia this douchey?
Worse.

Harpo's has always been a douche factory.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:08 AM 10-27-2019
Need to have KU-Mizzouche play post season bowel game this year. Idea: Camarohead Dec 21. “The BBQ Bowl”. Line will be Tigers -2.5

Who’s in?
[Reply]
Jerm 11:26 AM 10-27-2019

#Mizzou OL Trystan Colon-Castillo says the Tigers had a great week of practice, but it's off the field stuff that is holding the team back.

"Some of us aren't taking care of our business outside of the facility."

��: https://t.co/33nmn0n2OO pic.twitter.com/qZG5Hhahjr

— Andrew Kauffman (@AndrewABC17) October 27, 2019

No idea what this even means but it's out there...this team feels like it's quit on Odom.

First two calls I'm making are PJ Fleck and Dave Aranda.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:35 AM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Need to have KU-Mizzouche play post season bowel game this year. Idea: Camarohead Dec 21. “The BBQ Bowl”. Line will be Tigers -2.5

Who’s in?
Im down. But id rather call it "The Shit Bowl".
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:14 PM 10-27-2019
Sponsored by Lysol
[Reply]
Jerm 04:00 PM 10-28-2019
Feels like inevitability setting in with Odom...what are finishing? 7-5 if we're lucky? How the hell can Sterk sell that on bringing him back next season?

Miklasz smoked him in an article today and even Gabe is turning (and I'm not dragging Gabe)...the writing is on the wall.

My hope is Auburn goes off the wall crazy and fires Malzahn, I think he'd be great at Mizzou and be an excellent hire.

Beyond that my list would be...

P.J. Fleck
Dave Aranda
Bryan Harsin
Luke Fickell
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:14 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Who’s in?

Sagarin recent ratings are out. It’s currently Missouri -2.7 over Kansas. I was kinda sorta close.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 72
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up