ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>STORYTIME w/yer crazy cousin rabblerouser
rabblerouser 11:54 AM 12-19-2017
It's not really a story, just me venting.

Last August, I took a job in Healthcare admin, good benefits, and got my own place out in the country, just me and the dog...

Around the same time, I started seeing a good friend of mine, she's been my friend for years...we started sleeping together. I mean, she's pretty smoking, perfect ass and perky titties. Awesome sexual chemistry. Before long I had a key to her place, we were planning meals and weekends together, I was picking her kids up from school and taking them to karate on Tues/Thurs...

And then things go haywire :

She starts nitpicking me to death.
Then about 2 weeks ago, I find the ubiquitous "hey you wanna do me on your lunch hour text" on her phone (by accident - not a snoop), to which she tried to explain away and told me also that we hadn't actually sat down and defined anything yet, but that if I wanted her to not talk with (or ****) other guys, and be exclusive, then she would be into that...

Well we broke up last night, for the best but man I'm ****ing depressed. She ****ing physically attacked me, neighbors called the cops, it was stupid. I'm embarrassed. Maybe someday, I'll meet a nice girl who won't cheat on me or get drunk and try to beat me up...but I doubt it. I mean, I'm a good dude, don't cheat or hit the wimmin folk, good job, live on my own...I deserve to be treated with respect. So...I'm probably going to isolate myself for awhile. She was one of my best friends for a long time. It makes me sad.

So, I don't need any "chin up" or "you're better off" or "well, what'd you expect!?"

I just need to know if there are ANY women between the ages of, say, 23 and 42 that actually cook, clean, do laundry, don't drink excessively, don't go batshit off the rails when they DO have a couple, and won't **** the neighbor or suck off the pizza guy everytime your back is turned?? Someone I can CONVERSE with, and have a real connection with? Someone who respects themselves and others, and are comfortable enough inside themselves to show that respect ALWAYS?

Do they even make those anymore?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:57 AM 05-30-2018
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:01 AM 05-30-2018
Who would have a phone with text capability that might text rabblerouser? Hmmm. I can rule out my Uncle Joe. He's my mom's brother and he doesn't text.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:05 AM 05-30-2018
It was a T Rex wasn't it?
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:41 AM 05-30-2018
She called me too man.

She asked if I wanted a snooter of coke out of her belly button and then to watch cartoons and chill and I was like Fuck no, Snake....I got shit to do.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:56 AM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
She called me too man.

She asked if I wanted a snooter of coke out of her belly button and then to watch cartoons and chill and I was like **** no, Snake....I got shit to do.
You missed out on some groovy cartoons man, classic Warner Brothers stuff. You shoulda been there.
[Reply]
wutamess 11:12 AM 05-30-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
So...guess who texted me yesterday?
Did you respond? What she say?
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 07:04 AM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Did you respond? What she say?
"Wanna have sex that will undoubtedly result in you needing high dose antibiotics or a dick amputation?"
[Reply]
listopencil 10:55 AM 05-31-2018
Is this still going on? Jesus. Look, get a new phone number. It's not that hard. I have a crazy ex that can only message me through Facebook. There is no other way for her to pretend to be communicating with me. I could block her, but I look at it as the relief valve that keeps her from hunting me down and approaching me in person so it's worth it.
[Reply]
oldman 11:38 AM 05-31-2018
I was going to say Roseanne Barr, but I see that question was answered. I guess the 1st question I would have had was if she had cleaned the lint and other foreign debris out of her belly button. I'm a clean old man and I expect my women to be so, too. Since we know she isn't, I believe you gave the correct response.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:50 PM 05-31-2018
Because brother rabble disappeared after this post, it's one of two answers.

It was either this broad letting him know she was boiling a rabbit in a pot on his stove, or his parole officer sitting in the driveway with a random piss test.

Say hi to Mr Blonde.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:53 PM 05-31-2018
I don't want to fuck up these responses!
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:42 PM 05-31-2018
We need answers to some questions.

Exactly how much blow would her belly button hold? A thimble or could you make a bunt cake in that sonnabitch? A jello mold.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:35 PM 05-31-2018
She saw you made the cut in the dumbass polls
[Reply]
Chaunceythe3rd 11:03 PM 05-31-2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI02MYwwUzM

Enough said.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:08 AM 06-01-2018
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
We need answers to some questions.

Exactly how much blow would her belly button hold? A thimble or could you make a bunt cake in that sonnabitch? A jello mold.
She's skinny, so no bundt cake. Pretty cute, and extremely...skilled. Damn good blowjobs, better than most cute girls...

Except that cute face and those awesome BJs come with a price...she makes you pay with your SOUL.

It's one of those situations where you'd meet her and go "Damn! Go rabblerouser!" But the more she talks (and drinks) the uglier she gets...

Total disaster - just add alcohol.

The poor girl seems incapable of making the choice to NOT drink.

Like she has a problem.

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
She saw you made the cut in the dumbass polls
Ah, to be recognized by the greats...

It's a wonderful thing.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up