ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1930 of 4872
« First < 930143018301880192019261927192819291930 193119321933193419401980203024302930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:32 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Rigghhhtttt.........
It didn't sound any better when losschef said it after your game.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:37 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Guys it was a vanilla game plan.

Mike Zimmer called VJ and said he wanted to work on his smothering D early and VJ said he wanted to have Buston Lynch embarrassed so it was safe to cut him.

Losschef would agree with me.

Everything worked out just like in your game only the Broncos have a true QBOTF who flashed BIG last night in Chad SWAG Kelly.

I am actually feeling much better about the team now that I saw Kelly slinging it.
:-):-):-)

Watching your 36 million dollar QB look like shit and your pathetic defense getting run over was pretty much what we expected too.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:39 PM 08-12-2018
I remember back when Chiefs fans would also ascribe hope to unknown third-string quarterbacks to save their season. Those were very dark days.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:52 PM 08-12-2018
So here is my takeaways from the Bronco Vikes game.

Not impressed by the ones on either side. The OL still looks like it will be an issue. Never got to see what Sutton or Hamliton could do, DT looked great on his one catch. VJ should have kept the 1st team O out there one more drive. Nothing gained by giving Buston all those snaps. Von and Davis didn't play, they ran to that side with success with them out.

Still worried about the mental capacity of both VJ and Woods. I wanted VJ gone after last year.

The Buston days better be over, dude should not be kept on the roster over a ST player or other position player. I am hoping they go with 2 QB's at the start of the year like they did last year. Means having to eat almost $6Mill of Buston's money though. Maybe they can stash him on IR or something. Never was a fan of this bum. Didn't like the move up in the draft for a project QB just because he had measurables. I want football players.

Could not evaluate any of the players on the 2nd team O other than the RB's. I love Freeman, he needs to be the #1. They need to cut or trade Booker, maybe package him in with Buston to Cleveland with a Bag of money for swapped 7th round picks? Booker is just a guy. I love all the young RB's. Freeman ran away from guys, something CJ couldn't do and Lindsay was fast to the corner. All the RB's picked up pass blocking well. No fumbles was good too.

Did I mention Lynch needs to be cut? What a waste of time.

KELLY IS THE BOMB! Swag is going to force Keenum to find a new job in a year or 2 when his deal is up. I think Keenums contract is structured so they only have to eat $10 Mill of the deal if they cut him next year, nothing in 2 years. Lots of options if he chokes. Love the way Kelly played with confidence and swagger, he stood in the face of free blitzers and took hits, on one of his TD passes the free blitzer was flagged for roughing. He is young though, after being on IR last year he needs a year of playing before he is truly ready just like your guy.

Kelly made lots of the guys who were flashing in camp look good like Lindsay and Patrick.

We are 5 deep at OLB, Holland looked great on his sack last night. I hope Holland plays well enough that they can trade Ray, I didn't think it was smart to try to do until I saw him play last night.

The next 2 games will tell us a lot more about where both our teams are.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:54 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-):-):-)

Watching your 36 million dollar QB look like shit and your pathetic defense getting run over was pretty much what we expected too.
So your QB did better with his 2 punts?

Both games were comparable though our 3rd stringer did manage to regain the lead in the 4th quarter and was driving for his 3rd TD (inside the 10) when time ran out, drive started with only 1:20 on the clock.

Take away the lost quarters of Lynch on the field and Kelly brings home the win easily. Not that PS wins mean anything.
[Reply]
TEX 01:56 PM 08-12-2018
Guys it was a vanilla game plan.

Mike Zimmer called VJ and said he wanted to work on his smothering D early and VJ said he wanted to have Buston Lynch embarrassed so it was safe to cut him.

Losschef would agree with me.

Everything worked out just like in your game only the Broncos have a true QBOTF who flashed BIG last night in Chad SWAG Kelly.

I am actually feeling much better about the team now that I saw Kelly slinging it.

:-):-):-) Bet Kelly is out of the NFL in 2-3 seasons. He's nothing more than a JAG, who has been built up way more than his talent level by desperate fans like yourself. Signing a $16.5 MILLION journeyman QB for your starter and drafting a BUST QB in round 1 will do that to a fan base.

Now do I mention that _efense of yours??? :-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:00 PM 08-12-2018
Oh and those who say John can't find a QB are fools.

All of the QB's who played last night were guys he was interested in, signed or drafted.

John drafted the following guys in the 6th or later:
Siemian (played well despite a tipped INT), Slotter (He should have kept him over Buston) played great he would start for a team, Kelly was the last pick in the draft and played very well for his 1st appearance in the NFL everS!

The problem is trying to hit on a QB at the top of the draft where it is just a crap shoot. The mistake John made with Buston was falling in love with his size and not looking at his skill or desire.
[Reply]
TEX 02:01 PM 08-12-2018
So your QB did better with his 2 punts?

Both games were comparable though our 3rd stringer did manage to regain the lead in the 4th quarter and was driving for his 3rd TD (inside the 10) when time ran out, drive started with only 1:20 on the clock.

Take away the lost quarters of Lynch on the field and Kelly brings home the win easily. Not that PS wins mean anything.
Dang dude, there's no hope for you. Might as well say, "Take away the Minnesota Vikings and Kelly brings home the win easily." Because the problem was that the Last Place Denver Broncos were facing something other than themselves - so they looked TERRIBLE against NFL competition (Just like we all expected). So, carry on fool...:-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:05 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-):-):-) Bet Kelly is out of the NFL in 2-3 seasons. He's nothing more than a JAG, who has been built up way more than his talent level by desperate fans like yourself. Signing a $16.5 MILLION journeyman QB for your starter and drafting a BUST QB in round 1 will do that to a fan base.

Now do I mention that _efense of yours??? :-)
I would be more worried about the D if Von was out there.

The other passrusher was playing in his 1st NFL game with the 1s. The depth wasn't great and Woods and VJ called a time out late to come up with a play on 3rd and goal and he called an all out blitz and the CB fell down. If you know you are going to send the house you just call it don't discuss it then fail.

Not a lot of faith in the staff but I don't have faith in your staff either.

The difference in this game was really the play of Lynch. He should not survive next week to the #2 job though and even as the #3 guy he should only get one series at the end of the game.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:12 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Dang dude, there's no hope for you. Might as well say, "Take away the Minnesota Vikings and Kelly brings home the win easily." Because the problem was that the Last Place Denver Broncos were facing something other than themselves - so they looked TERRIBLE against NFL competition (Just like we all expected). So, carry on fool...:-)
And you guys looked better?

LOL

Kelly had the stands chanting his name and shaking the stadium. Once he went in everything changed. He even made VJ look good.

You guys just get to hope your version of Cutler doesn't throw more INT's than TD's next week in the same tired old Andy reid Dink and Dunk O.

I would be worried that a 7th round pick is making throws for TD that your 1st round pick couldn't as evidenced here:

�� @ChadKelly_6's first-career touchdown as a Bronco!#MINvsDEN pic.twitter.com/tstQciikYR

— Denver Broncos (@Broncos) August 12, 2018

[Reply]
RealSNR 02:18 PM 08-12-2018
Tread carefully, Kranz. I know you’re trolling because you feel cornered, but you’re only making it worse for yourself in the long run.

Keenum is unchartered territory for you. You haven’t been in “Our late round QB is teh bestest evar!!!!” land for very long. You lack wisdom. You don’t realize that these guys will only ever disappoint you in the end.

We went through it with Stanzi. He had some VERY nice TD throws in preseason against 3rd stringers. Lots of these guys look great in this preseason stage.

You’re desperate for a hero. Your starter is extremely limited and probably sucks, and your backup is a waste of oxygen.

“But our THIIIIIRRRD STRING will save us!”

Sorry dude. He’s not a hero. He’s not Kurt Warner. Maybe he’s a backup, but the sooner you stop this nonsense, the better off your sanity will be.

You have to let go of Kelly. Otherwise you’re going to scream at the sky. People will look at you funny. You’re going to drive yourself nuts wishing and hoping for just ONE regular season snap for Kelly. For YEARS.

Keenum isn’t going to be good for you. We went through it for decades. You have to protect yourself. Do it now.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:42 PM 08-12-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Tread carefully, Kranz. I know you’re trolling because you feel cornered, but you’re only making it worse for yourself in the long run.

Keenum is unchartered territory for you. You haven’t been in “Our late round QB is teh bestest evar!!!!” land for very long. You lack wisdom. You don’t realize that these guys will only ever disappoint you in the end.

We went through it with Stanzi. He had some VERY nice TD throws in preseason against 3rd stringers. Lots of these guys look great in this preseason stage.

You’re desperate for a hero. Your starter is extremely limited and probably sucks, and your backup is a waste of oxygen.

“But our THIIIIIRRRD STRING will save us!”

Sorry dude. He’s not a hero. He’s not Kurt Warner. Maybe he’s a backup, but the sooner you stop this nonsense, the better off your sanity will be.

You have to let go of Kelly. Otherwise you’re going to scream at the sky. People will look at you funny. You’re going to drive yourself nuts wishing and hoping for just ONE regular season snap for Kelly. For YEARS.

Keenum isn’t going to be good for you. We went through it for decades. You have to protect yourself. Do it now.
Was Stanzi related to Jim Kelly?

Pedigree means a lot. Look at what another SB Champ Eddie Mac's kids are doing in the NFL with a 3rd on his way.

This is why we need to cut bait with the bum Buston and let Kelly have all those reps. I still think Trev not getting those reps the last 2 years hurt his development too.

Lynch hurts the rest of the O because he can't get them the ball. When he does he checks it down like he is in an Andy Reid O.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:45 PM 08-12-2018
Was Stanzi related to Jim Kelly?

Pedigree means a lot. Look at what another SB Champ Eddie Mac's kids are doing in the NFL with a 3rd on his way.

This is why we need to cut bait with the bum Buston and let Kelly have all those reps. I still think Trev not getting those reps the last 2 years hurt his development too.

Lynch hurts the rest of the O because he can't get them the ball. When he does he checks it down like he is in an Andy Reid O.
Kelly being related to Jim Kelly has as much to do with how he will fare in the NFL as it did with his character.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:45 PM 08-12-2018
You realize that is really pathetic to "shake a stadium" over Chud, right?? Really pathetic.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:49 PM 08-12-2018
Aleway has fielded a bottom 5 QB stable and a bottom 5 roster with an aging, declining team. No young stars areon the roster to save you either. Chubb looks overmatched and Sutton can only get open on Roby/Brock. Wow...
[Reply]
Page 1930 of 4872
« First < 930143018301880192019261927192819291930 193119321933193419401980203024302930 > Last »
Up