ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 514 of 2687
« First < 14414464504510511512513514 51551651751852456461410141514 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:37 PM 09-07-2017
Telling the national guys they plan to keep Captain Checkdown for another year makes sense... keeps his value higher as it doesn't make them look desperate to move him and make way for Mahomes.

If that's what they're telling the national guys, that has to be the angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:51 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by Modser:
Look, we didn't move up 17 spots in the draft and trade away a first round pick just to have the guy you trade up for ride the bench for two seasons. Throw in the fact that it's cheaper next season to cut Alex than it is to keep him, and you've got your answer as to when Mahomes makes it his team.

Unless Alex plays out of his mind and throws for 4,500 yards and 30+ TDs, this is his swan song season with KC (unless of course he wants to come back for cheap as a backup).
Originally Posted by penbrook:
I trust insiders more than CP. Rapoport falls in line with another insider who said the same thing about a month ago. I forgot his name but I know he was a former scout of Reid's in Philly.
BOWSER, WILL YOU KILL THE INFESTATION PLEASE? ^^^^^

Penbrook is a complete, dick sucking Smith troll. I don't want to hear ONE MORE GODDAMNED WORD about how I treat these fucking idiots.

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Telling the national guys they plan to keep Captain Checkdown for another year makes sense... keeps his value higher as it doesn't make them look desperate to move him and make way for Mahomes.

Dorsey wasn't much of a poker player, maybe Veach is?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:06 PM 09-07-2017
This is a miracle! A miracle!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:09 PM 09-07-2017
This is a monster upset. I have never been more proud of a Chiefs QB and team than I am tonight. I am stunned. Stunned!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:10 PM 09-07-2017
KC just handed the Pats their ass at home. All the undefeated talk is done in week one!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:12 PM 09-07-2017
God Andy Hunt has had enough.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:14 PM 09-07-2017
Are Brady's worst games against us! I can think of three we kicked his as including tonight.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:33 PM 09-07-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Trade him tonight so we can get the maximum value for him.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:07 PM 09-08-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Done and done.

Knocked his ass in the red, too.
You're doing God's work.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:20 PM 09-08-2017
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
This is a miracle! A miracle!
This is a monster upset. I have never been more proud of a Chiefs QB and team than I am tonight. I am stunned. Stunned!
KC just handed the Pats their ass at home. All the undefeated talk is done in week one!
God Andy Hunt has had enough.
Are Brady's worst games against us! I can think of three we kicked his as including tonight.
You can hit the enter button to put all of these thoughts into one post.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:51 PM 09-08-2017
I can't because it all depends on how Smith does this year.
The further Alex takes us into the Super Bowl hunt, the higher his value will be

God Bless last nights game, and Lord may it continue, but the big picture says time is not on his side, Reid flatly brought up Smiths age as a factor in a presser

Pistol Pat is the future, by next year we'll have the 3rd-4th youngest roster in the NFL, a perfect time to introduce their new 15 year leader

Go win a Super Bowl, Alex... then let the Jags or Jets pay you enough money to buy Monaco, as you shepherd them back to respectability
[Reply]
penbrook 07:58 PM 09-08-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The further Alex takes us into the Super Bowl hunt, the higher his value will be

God Bless last nights game, and Lord may it continue, but the big picture says time is not on his side, Reid flatly brought up Smiths age as a factor in a presser

Pistol Pat is the future, by next year we'll have the 3rd-4th youngest roster in the NFL, a perfect time to introduce their new 15 year leader

Go win a Super Bowl, Alex... then let the Jags or Jets pay you enough money to buy Monaco, as you shepherd them back to respectability
I'm sorry but if Smitty wins a super bowl this year he's staying as the starter here in KC even though it's not what you want.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:59 PM 09-08-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Penbrook is a complete, dick sucking Smith troll. I don't want to hear ONE MORE GODDAMNED WORD about how I treat these ****ing idiots.

BLOCK IT DOWN
[Reply]
penbrook 08:05 PM 09-08-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Penbrook is a complete, dick sucking Smith troll. I don't want to hear ONE MORE GODDAMNED WORD about how I treat these ****ing idiots.

Oh so because you don't agree with Ian Rapoport or Daniel Jeremiah you want me blocked :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:30 PM 09-08-2017
I'm sorry but if Smitty wins a super bowl this year he's staying as the starter here in KC even though it's not what you want.
Nuts
[Reply]
Page 514 of 2687
« First < 14414464504510511512513514 51551651751852456461410141514 > Last »
Up