ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 494 of 2684
« First < 394444484490491492493494 4954964974985045445949941494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:34 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Messier:
Kevin Kietzman is making so angry. His Mahomes hatred is bizarre.
He was a Watson fanboy and got pissed when we didn't select him... now that Watson looks like garbage, he is probably even more upset because he appears to be a fool.

I just wouldn't listen to the guy.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:40 PM 09-01-2017
KKK has already called Mahomes a loser and been a total dick towards him from the start.

Not sure what there is to hate about this kid?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:40 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
"Bill O'Brien has challenged the rookie to make more difficult plays, and Watson has not responded well. "

Yup. We know who Bill O'Brien REALLY wanted.
Precisely !!
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:42 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He was a Watson fanboy and got pissed when we didn't select him... now that Watson looks like garbage, he is probably even more upset because he appears to be a fool.

I just wouldn't listen to the guy.
When Houston drafted Watson they did not seem excited at all. And now after watching his limited arm strength and poor decisions- the seem pretty worried.

At least he has a fanboy in KKK.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:44 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
KKK has already called Mahomes a loser and been a total dick towards him from the start.

Not sure what there is to hate about this kid?
Exactly. This kid is mature beyond his years and has been a humble consummate professional from the get go. He was raised very well and I also wouldn't be surprised if he is a committed Christian, my Holy Spirit antennas really resonate when this kid speaks.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:45 PM 09-01-2017
Props to Stan Weber for hanging in there and not letting KK spew his shit.
[Reply]
Messier 03:48 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Modser:
Props to Stan Weber for hanging in there and not letting KK spew his shit.
He did a good job defending Mahomes, but after he got a sense that KK only wanted to talk about his mistakes, Stan went there with him.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:22 PM 09-01-2017
Annoying: Listening to people talk about the tip pick as proof he isn't ready.

Happened at work. Radio wonks hammering that point.

It's just silly. The ball placement was good (not great, but not perfectly fine), and the ball was just fumbled/tipped.

I wouldn't blame Alex Smith for the INT on the same throw (of course, he would never make that throw, so...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:49 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Exactly. This kid is mature beyond his years and has been a humble consummate professional from the get go. He was raised very well and I also wouldn't be surprised if he is a committed Christian, my Holy Spirit antennas really resonate when this kid speaks.
I'm sure his background is as solid as they come.

Just think of KKK as Tigger, and enjoy the ride as he dines on many, delicious, shit sandwiches.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:22 PM 09-01-2017
Mahomes panics way to soon- it's even more disturbing because he's in the shotgun.. it's apparent the dude cant read defenses - Mariota, Winston, Carr etc, all those young QB's stood tall in the pocket and delivered the ball from under center..

Caving under the first sign of pressure and runnign around like a chicken with your head cut off and just throwing it up for grabs is not going to work in the NFL- Mahomes better learn to take a snap from under center and stand tall and deliver- So far he has not shown he can do that, yes... against players that wont be playing in the NFL in a couple days.. but once he goes against a #1 defense.. He's gonna drilled-
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:24 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Mahomes panics way to soon- it's even more disturbing because he's in the shotgun.. it's apparent the dude cant read defenses - Mariota, Winston, Carr etc, all those young QB's stood tall in the pocket and delivered the ball from under center..

Caving under the first sign of pressure and runnign around like a chicken with your head cut off and just throwing it up for grabs is not going to work in the NFL- Mahomes better learn to take a snap from under center and stand tall and deliver- So far he has not shown he can do that, yes... against players that wont be playing in the NFL in a couple days.. but once he goes against a #1 defense.. He's gonna drilled-

[Reply]
notorious 05:24 PM 09-01-2017
Someone is trolling, and it would be amusing if he was even close on one thing.

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 05:26 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:

Can you feel it? Can you feel it closing in around you?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:32 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Someone is trolling, and it would be amusing if he was even close on one thing.

How sad it must be for fans of both donkey and relocated landfill alike to suffer such uninspiring QB situations while their longtime division rival who hadn't spent the QB capital in decades hits the Mega Grand-Slam first time at-bat in 30+ years.

That must really grind their gears.

Anyway, when they care enough to show up and troll you at your own house, we should probably give them the kadoos for being man enough to publicly express their crushing fear before us, yes.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:40 PM 09-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Lots of Chiefs Fans wanted Watson. Shows how little we fans actually know.
I remember people on this site they traded up and didn't take Watson.
[Reply]
Page 494 of 2684
« First < 394444484490491492493494 4954964974985045445949941494 > Last »
Up