ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 403 of 2686
« First < 303353393399400401402403 4044054064074134535039031403 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:04 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I know that. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying you're annoying. That's all.

I'm saying you'll bitch about Reid incessantly after Mahomes is the QB, seeking to hijack anything and everything so you can go on and on to ensure everyone knows what you think, even if you literally repeat the same goddamn thing ten thousand ****ing times.

Christ, if you were HALF as funny as you think you are it could work, but you just sound like a whiney bitch.

No offense. :-) You're a pale shadow of the poster you emulate.
Two things define SDH

1) He wants football to be easy. Anything but a 19-0 season with 10 shutouts and zero mistakes ever anywhere will set him bitching. Football isn't supposed to be competitive, it's supposed to be like the home run derby. Meatballs and dingers all the livelong day. With him running the draft, we'd have mortgaged our future for a decade to acquire Wentz, Goff, Mariota, Winston, Bortles AND Manziel to throw in a big QB blender.

2) He defines himself exclusively in opposition to other fans. He doesn't have an identity without someone to hate and deride. He's the Chet Donnelly of Chiefs fans. If ever the Chiefs win a SB he won't hesitate after the fact to stress to everyone it's because they finally listened to all of his sage advice [and in keeping with the first part of this paragraph, finally told the rest of the inferior fans to fuck off].
[Reply]
DRM08 07:25 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
And they came to this conclusion after watching him practice against 3rd and 4th stringers?
That's a good question. But even a 3rd or 4th stringer at the NFL level is tougher defense than what Mahomes saw in high school or college. Only time will tell what he can do against the elite defenders of the league.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:34 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Two things define SDH

1) He wants football to be easy. Anything but a 19-0 season with 10 shutouts and zero mistakes ever anywhere will set him bitching. Football isn't supposed to be competitive, it's supposed to be like the home run derby. Meatballs and dingers all the livelong day. With him running the draft, we'd have mortgaged our future for a decade to acquire Wentz, Goff, Mariota, Winston, Bortles AND Manziel to throw in a big QB blender.

2) He defines himself exclusively in opposition to other fans. He doesn't have an identity without someone to hate and deride. He's the Chet Donnelly of Chiefs fans. If ever the Chiefs win a SB he won't hesitate after the fact to stress to everyone it's because they finally listened to all of his sage advice [and in keeping with the first part of this paragraph, finally told the rest of the inferior fans to fuck off].
It's good to see and know that those dendrites didn't lose all function. Why fuck, if the goers of CP didn't have your deeply devoted analysis of all things human experience and classic TV, we might actually enjoy ourselves!
Let us know if and when you shit yourself over in the corner; I'll send a nurse by to wipe your ass.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:36 PM 08-09-2017
Motherfucker.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:44 PM 08-09-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Two things define SDH

2) He defines himself exclusively in opposition to other fans. He doesn't have an identity without someone to hate and deride. He's the Chet Donnelly of Chiefs fans. If ever the Chiefs win a SB he won't hesitate after the fact to stress to everyone it's because they finally listened to all of his sage advice [and in keeping with the first part of this paragraph, finally told the rest of the inferior fans to **** off].
Yeah, do you see my join date?

I encountered RaisedonRiots years before I joined this site. I know exactly who he is. I ALWAYS recognize him, and I always leave a trail of clues so he can figure out who I am.

He's figured it out once, and I basically had to tell him who it was. That was on this site.

I've trolled the fuck out of this guy for a decade. This is our dance. :-) He likes it as much as I do.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:35 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, do you see my join date?

I encountered RaisedonRiots years before I joined this site. I know exactly who he is. I ALWAYS recognize him, and I always leave a trail of clues so he can figure out who I am.

He's figured it out once, and I basically had to tell him who it was. That was on this site.

I've trolled the fuck out of this guy for a decade. This is our dance. :-) He likes it as much as I do.
Pleased to have you aboard the fan club. Don't forget your dues!
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:32 AM 08-10-2017
If we win the coin toss tomorrow night I hope we kick off first half and receive in the second half. It would suck if we kick off the second half and 9ers take an 8 minute drive and we get one series with Patrick and then 9ers end the quarter running the ball.
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 07:55 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
STOP, just stop!

SB?

Those are one on one drills with no pressure.. HS QB's make those same throws.. SuperBowl from a couple TC one on one drills?.. this board has went off the deep end-
If you don't have aspirations of your team winning a Superbowl then you might as well not even call yourself a fan. I've been a fan since the Chiefs won Superbowl IV, so don't tell me to stop thinking that we have a legitimate shot of winning a Superbowl with the established veterans that we have and the addition of a very talented quarterback. What we don't need are Debbie downers like you who seem to get pleasure out of watching the Chiefs fall short every year with a mediocre quarterback at the helm.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:11 AM 08-10-2017
http://www.610sports.com/media/audio-channel/hype-real
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:23 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
If we win the coin toss tomorrow night I hope we kick off first half and receive in the second half. It would suck if we kick off the second half and 9ers take an 8 minute drive and we get one series with Patrick and then 9ers end the quarter running the ball.
Don't worry, Tat. Patrick will play plenty. If I'm a betting man, he gets more than a quarter.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:56 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I bet Derrick Johnson wishes they had this kid during the last 10 years of his career. It's truly a shame we wasted so much talent on the field because we didn't have a quarterback that played balls like Patrick Mahomes II is going to do.

DJ was gushing like a school girl losing her virginity on prom night talking about Patrick.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:09 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Read the transcript below, Apparently Pastor my homes height boss is rolling.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:15 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I bet Derrick Johnson wishes they had this kid during the last 10 years of his career. It's truly a shame we wasted so much talent on the field because we didn't have a quarterback that played balls like Patrick Mahomes II is going to do.

DJ was gushing like a school girl losing her virginity on prom night talking about Patrick.
I give it week 10. Playoff hunt or not. This franchise and fanbase will be ready to make a QB change. It will be blantantly obvious...
[Reply]
penbrook 09:19 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I give it week 10. Playoff hunt or not. This franchise and fanbase will be ready to make a QB change. It will be blantantly obvious...
If we're in a playoff race no way Patrick sees the field unless Smitty is hurt
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:40 AM 08-10-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
If we're in a playoff race no way Patrick sees the field unless Smitty is hurt
Not so sure. We've been making the playoffs despite Alex Smith.

I wouldn't doubt if Alex Smith is struggling to move the chains and we keep seeing Dustin punt that Andy would make the switch, but if Alex is doing good and he is connecting down field and helping us win games and is visibly reason our offense is clicking then we won't see Patrick unless Alex gets hurt.
[Reply]
Page 403 of 2686
« First < 303353393399400401402403 4044054064074134535039031403 > Last »
Up