ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 448 of 1207
« First < 348398438444445446447448 449450451452458498548948 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
lewdog 09:36 PM 02-25-2017
Wife and I wanted something easy for dinner. And we had to go to Costco at 5pm. Wife says, hey let's eat there.

Sounds easy enough.

I had one of what they call a "chicken bake." Absolutely disgusting. A giant dough ball of crap.
[Reply]
Sorce 06:23 AM 02-26-2017
Went to McDonalds tonight because I wanted to try the McSpicy Paneer. It was pretty spicy, couldn't really taste the paneer. Final verdict, McDonalds in India is no better than McDonalds in the US.
[Reply]
In58men 08:53 AM 02-26-2017
Started the coals at 6:30 AM. Can't wait for some pulled pork tacos with my neighbors homemade hot sauce. So damn good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
scho63 08:58 AM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Started the coals at 6:30 AM. Can't wait for some pulled pork tacos with my neighbors homemade hot sauce. So damn good

Your backyard looks like you just moved in. Real grass? Where the lawn chairs?
:-)

You didn't burn them down as well did you? :-)
[Reply]
In58men 09:03 AM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Your backyard looks like you just moved in. Real grass? Where the lawn chairs? :-)

You didn't burn them down as well did you? :-)
Yeah real grass, we looked into artificial, but we were kinda skeptical. I have a bistro set you can't see, but we plan on getting a bigger and better set for when we host parties. We moved in last September.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:08 AM 02-26-2017
Always wondered why and how there was such a wide variation in quality BBQ between KC and the rest of the world. I was buying some back ribs yesterday from a quality butcher here in Chicago and as he's weighing and wrapping them he tells me how he likes to pour bbq sauce in a foil pan, lets his ribs boil in it on a charcoal grill and then finish them in the oven. Been doing it that way for 25 years he said. Felt like I saved those ribs from a kill kennel as I was checking out.

Anyway, did the ribs with Gates Hot-n-Spicy rub on the BGE 2-1.5-1. Finished with an agave glaze (agave, brown sugar, apple juice, splash of lemon).
[Reply]
In58men 09:13 AM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Always wondered why and how there was such a wide variation in quality BBQ between KC and the rest of the world. I was buying some back ribs yesterday from a quality butcher here in Chicago and as he's weighing and wrapping them he tells me how he likes to pour bbq sauce in a foil pan, lets his ribs boil in it on a charcoal grill and then finish them in the oven. Been doing it that way for 25 years he said. Felt like I saved those ribs from a kill kennel as I was checking out.

Anyway, did the ribs with Gates Hot-n-Spicy rub on the BGE 2-1.5-1. Finished with an agave glaze (agave, brown sugar, apple juice, splash of lemon).
Here in Cali we tend to resort to tri-tip more than any other cut of meat. Nothing worse than to see somebody butterfly it before bqqing.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:18 AM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Here in Cali we tend to resort to tri-tip more than any other cut of meat. Nothing worse than to see somebody butterfly it before bqqing.
I was actually looking for tri-tip while buying those ribs as brisket is so expensive. They didn't have one. Matter of fact, the last couple times I've gone looking for tri-tip, I haven't been able to find it. Seems hit or miss around here. I love tri-tip.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:44 AM 02-26-2017

Yeah, I had to audit a store in Richfield MN, so we asked the crew there where was a good place to eat.

"ZOMG You HAVE to eat these ribs at dickfaces over on fuckall lane...They are like the BESTESTEST EVARZ"

They cooked them in an oven, and they were like glazed in Jelly or something. They were terribad. Cheese curds, however, were exemplary.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:01 AM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, I had to audit a store in Richfield MN, so we asked the crew there where was a good place to eat.

"ZOMG You HAVE to eat these ribs at dickfaces over on fuckall lane...They are like the BESTESTEST EVARZ"

They cooked them in an oven, and they were like glazed in Jelly or something. They were terribad. Cheese curds, however, were exemplary.
Ha. I was getting my haircut a couple weeks ago and there was a guy in there talking about how a local neighborhood petitioned to have a bbq place shut down because the neighborhood constantly smelled like bbq smoke. Starting to think the death toll could be justified up here.

Fried cheese curds? Dipping sauces?
[Reply]
Pablo 10:19 AM 02-26-2017
Ha. I was getting my haircut a couple weeks ago and there was a guy in there talking about how a local neighborhood petitioned to have a bbq place shut down because the neighborhood constantly smelled like bbq smoke. Starting to think the death toll could be justified up here.

If you go on a rampage we'll understand. I was triggered just reading that.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:28 AM 02-26-2017
I throw my ribs in a pot of mama's red sauce to boil all day. Throw in a bottle of liquid smoke. Finish them on a gas grill with a mango maple syrup glaze.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:21 AM 02-26-2017

Fried. I didn't even look for sauces. Probably the best cheese curds I've had.

But as good as the curds were the experience was completely overshadowed by the rib shitfest.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:56 PM 02-26-2017

What's the agave glaze? Why use agave vs. something else? Never heard of doing that, so curious why you do it. : cheers:

I have a pot of chili with beans going now. Add some cornbread later.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:22 PM 02-26-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
What's the agave glaze? Why use agave vs. something else? Never heard of doing that, so curious why you do it. : cheers:

I have a pot of chili with beans going now. Add some cornbread later.
Because agave nectar is the best and sweetest things those soft little white boy lips will ever touch.
[Reply]
Page 448 of 1207
« First < 348398438444445446447448 449450451452458498548948 > Last »
Up