Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Willie Gay Jr. Thread*****
Dante84 07:30 PM 04-24-2020
More to come!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Halfcan 05:54 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
....You'd probably get a workout vid like that out of just about every NFL LB
The guy looks like he is going to break the machines in half- I have never seen anyone hit the weights like that? I hope this fierce energy translates over to the football field.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:15 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
The fact that PFF had Gay rated so high in coverage is what really intrigues me. Underneath passes to RBs have killed us for the last couple years, although it did get a bit better toward the end of last season. But it was still bad.

That, and the fact that he's an athletic freak with mean streak. Growing up with his last name probably helped with the mean streak. Kill or be killed.
Boy Named Sue
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:39 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Total cunt? Yes, I hate most people.

Terrible talent evaluator? Debatable, but likely a better track record than Scott Pioli.

Hated by everyone? While more probable than not, unlikely to include "everyone."

Scott Pioli? I'm not near enough the neat freak or am I incompetent enough to emulate much less be Scott Pioli.
After a decent self-evaluation like that, I take back the talent evaluation component of my post.

And I'll change "everyone" to "almost everyone".

The rest still stands though.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:16 PM 08-04-2020
[Mahomo dropped this in the other Gay thread but I'm putting it in here as well.]

We see you, @WillieG___ �� pic.twitter.com/dWTkkmNHTB

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) August 4, 2020

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:27 PM 08-04-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
[Mahomo dropped this in the other Gay thread but I'm putting it in here as well.]

[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:41 PM 08-04-2020
Dude's going to be a beast, I can feel it. I think he can be our best off ball linebacker since DJ, although that's not saying much considering the shit we've had at the position.
[Reply]
staylor26 08-04-2020, 05:51 PM
This message has been deleted by staylor26. Reason: Late to the party
Kiimo 09:23 PM 08-04-2020

[Reply]
BossChief 12:35 AM 08-05-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Dude's going to be a beast, I can feel it. I think he can be our best off ball linebacker since DJ, although that's not saying much considering the shit we've had at the position.
Demorio Williams is gonna be pissed when he sees this.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:07 PM 08-11-2020

What a fucking specimen
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 09:21 PM 08-11-2020

That's some closing speed there. Excited for this guy.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:07 PM 09-01-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:

https://youtu.be/o6K6rH9Ltlc
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:43 AM 09-11-2020
I was really hoping to see 50 out there on defense. Played zero snaps. He was good on special teams, but I was still really disappointed to keep seeing Niemann out there.

I guess it's nice that we have Breeland, Pennel, and Gay all coming to the defense that already features a fully operational Frank Clark.
[Reply]
DrRyan 12:24 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I was really hoping to see 50 out there on defense. Played zero snaps. He was good on special teams, but I was still really disappointed to keep seeing Niemann out there.

I guess it's nice that we have Breeland, Pennel, and Gay all coming to the defense that already features a fully operational Frank Clark.
Probably the biggest downer of the night. I have been looking forward to him nearly as much as CEH since the draft. Getting up to speed on Spags defense is no small task though so I guess we should not be expecting big snap counts early in the season with the atypical offseason. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:26 PM 09-11-2020
At this point it's probably best to just get him in there and learn that way. Sneed and Danna were perfectly fine and the other LBs were just rancid ass.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:28 PM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
At this point it's probably best to just get him in there and learn that way. Sneed and Danna were perfectly fine and the other LBs were just rancid ass.
That's a really good way to let him freelance and learn a bunch of bad habits. It isn't a sprint to get to the Super Bowl. They know what they're doing.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 49
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up