ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Toronto Raptors to play in KC for 2021 season?
Pasta Little Brioni 09:49 PM 10-27-2020
Lulz more deberg bullshit. Of course the city is interested
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:17 PM 10-27-2020
I've been to both, and IMO, if you've been to a KU home game, you will be sorely disappointed by an NBA game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:24 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I've been to both, and IMO, if you've been to a KU home game, you will be sorely disappointed by an NBA game.
Depends on the NBA game. Regular season yes.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:27 PM 10-27-2020
:-)

I’ve been to many games at KU, including the 1988 season and that wasn’t anything close to seeing Kobe and Shaq.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:55 PM 11-06-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I’ve been to many games at KU, including the 1988 season and that wasn’t anything close to seeing Kobe and Shaq.
You’re right...Manning and Chris Piper aren’t quite Shaq and Kobe. Neither was anyone else in the NBA.

You could have seen Shaq in college too. I personally think seeing Shaq in a deafening Allen Fieldhouse would be more exciting:
[Reply]
-King- 10:49 PM 10-27-2020
:-) College basketball is the worst sports product in the country. The environment is great. The play is the worst out of any pro or college sport.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:51 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) College basketball is the worst sports product in the country. The environment is great. The play is the worst out of any pro or college sport.
It depends what he was referring to. College basketball does suck as a product compared to NBA, but KU games do have a much better environment than your average NBA regular season game. Playoffs are a completely different thing, though. Being at the Kawhi shot last year was absolutely bonkers.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:29 PM 10-27-2020
Saw an article on this in The Athletic earlier this afternoon. I'd absolutely love the Raptors in KC.
[Reply]
wazu 10:52 PM 10-27-2020
If they let fans in I’d show up to watch the Kansas City Raptors.
[Reply]
srvy 11:15 PM 10-27-2020
Id rather have the NHL in KC. If it even happens this Raptor thing is temporary. With a vaccine right around the corner, NBA is going to want to get back to normal. My works OKC office gives out tickets like trick or treat candy. The NBA isn't much different a game than 40 years ago when I went to Kings games. I always had the best times going to the old NAIA tournament in KC back in the day.
[Reply]
-King- 11:42 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Id rather have the NHL in KC. If it even happens this Raptor thing is temporary. With a vaccine right around the corner, NBA is going to want to get back to normal. My works OKC office gives out tickets like trick or treat candy. The NBA isn't much different a game than 40 years ago when I went to Kings games. I always had the best times going to the old NAIA tournament in KC back in the day.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 03:13 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
The NBA isn't much different a game than 40 years ago when I went to Kings games.
You obviously haven't seen the shorts.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 02:00 AM 10-28-2020
How many times are we going to get teased with this shit? The NBA isn't interested.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:42 AM 10-28-2020
I haven't been to a pro game since Lakers vs Buffalo Braves at the forum.
Saw globe trotters twice though
[Reply]
Sorry 02:45 AM 10-28-2020
i love football as my number one any day of the week for so many reasons but nothing compares to basketball at the highest level, full speed, plus shit talking of super athletes.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up