Page 468 of 4892
« First < 368418458464465466467468 4694704714724785185689681468 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:19 PM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Well the Goodell 'WWE Theory' is just for entertainment.

I am however serious about the NE/Denver line movement in the AFC title game. It's bizarre.
Anyone who pays close attention to the lines knows something isn't right. Nzoner is the one who first tipped it off on this board. Started paying attention and damn if he wasn't right.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:51 PM 08-24-2016
I am however serious about the NE/Denver line movement in the AFC title game. It's bizarre.
Then to have their kicker miss his first extra point in 3 years...and Brady proceeds to blow off a wide-open Gronk with the game in the balance.

I dare any Donko fan to re-watch this break down of that 2-point conversion....and not come away with at least a "WTF". Brady is looking at him and he's WIDE open.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-englan...-pt-conversion
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:52 PM 08-24-2016
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:01 PM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Great question... and I'm curious as to why anyone would think there is a conspiracy against Reid or KC. It makes no sense.

If the league were really fixed, let's see a team like the Browns get propped up for greatness. That would be fun, no?

But, it looks like Elway is now on the competition committee... that's just going to create a lot of havoc down at the aluminum and tin foil plants. I mean, damn - Denver gets a home field altitude advantage like none other (despite the fact it hasn't helped the other pro/college teams that much) and now, without a serviceable QB... they put Elway on that committee? Cue the music for Mr. McMahon! It's like letting Ric Flair run RAW.
Your ramblings sound idiotic.
You need to take a break and join your consensus morons at the mane.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:04 PM 08-24-2016
It should be an interesting game. I think many believe the defense is a sham and that's funny to me, but we will see what happens.

NWO, not sure why the league would be fixated on stopping Andy. But someone has to have a conspiracy theory right ?
No conspiracy against KC or Andy.. no one in their right mind can think that.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:25 PM 08-24-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Then to have their kicker miss his first extra point in 3 years...and Brady proceeds to blow off a wide-open Gronk with the game in the balance.

I dare any Donko fan to re-watch this break down of that 2-point conversion....and not come away with at least a "WTF". Brady is looking at him and he's WIDE open.

So, the NFL told Brady to avoid Gronk... because you know, Brady's all about doing what the NFL asks of him. Looks like he made a bad decision - conspiracy? Hardly. Brady made the wrong read/call - shit happens.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:30 PM 08-24-2016
Here's the miss... doesn't look like it's set up all that well, but then again, I don't specialize in the perfect way to set up the hold for a PAT.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:37 PM 08-24-2016
A quote from Drew Brees today.....

"They're certainly in a position where nobody believes anything that comes out of the league office right now as it pertains to really much of anything. You always feel like there's an agenda at play and nobody's ever telling you the truth. So, I think that's the real issue here, the lack of trust."
What his quote referring to exactly?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:40 PM 08-24-2016

:-) So Gostkowski, Gronk & Tom fucking Brady deliberately threw a playoff game. You are one funny bastard though I feel bad laughing at the mentally ill or chronically stupid, whichever describes you best.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:27 PM 08-25-2016
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)F8F8F8; line-height:0; margin-top:40px; padding:62.3366013072% 0; text-align:center; width:100%;">

:-)000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">Who won? Commentary: ✋🏿 Videographer:✋🏿 #Broncos

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">A video posted by Emmanuel Sanders (@emmanuelsanders) on

Shane Ray just became $10,000 richer :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:31 PM 08-25-2016
Why do you continue to post shit on a Chiefs board that nobody here could care less about?? I really don't know why the mods continue to put up with you.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:34 PM 08-25-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Why do you continue to post shit on a Chiefs board that nobody here could care less about?? I really don't know why the mods continue to put up with you.
If you want to see whats going on in Denver this is the thread for you. If you don't, don't open it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:46 PM 08-25-2016
I only come in here to see the posts about Donk fail by our guys. I couldn't care less about anything that you consider positive about them
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:50 PM 08-25-2016
Been reading a lot about Denvers ability to regain 3.5m and the draft pick by cutting Sanchez. Wonder if they'll actually do it?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:55 PM 08-25-2016
Been reading a lot about Denvers ability to regain 3.5m and the draft pick by cutting Sanchez. Wonder if they'll actually do it?
See there SlowMo. Even MHM posts about Donk fail in here. :-)

And that would be pretty dumb. Cut the only QB that has ever started an NFL game. I don't see it happening. The Sanchez trade was a bad move, but you don't cut him on the eve of the season with no other experienced starter on the team.
[Reply]
Page 468 of 4892
« First < 368418458464465466467468 4694704714724785185689681468 > Last »
Up