ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Climbing Out Of The Hole
KurtCobain 06:21 AM 10-17-2019
I was an only child growing up. Anybody reading this that was also an only child can surely understand how lonely that can be. Being so lonely left a void in my life, a hole if you will. I've spent years trying to fill that hole with abusive relationships, shady friendships and drugs. Going through all that truly broke me. Finally, became content with the fact that I would always be a loner.

Then came the afternoon of April 27th, 2017. I was in prison in St. Joseph, Missouri excited for the upcoming nfl draft. The guys on 610 sports were all aflutter about the rumors the Chiefs might draft a quarterback. I was hopeful, but not optimistic. Written on a yellow notepad was my big board as well as my Chiefs predictions. I had Mahomes as my #1 choice if he fell, Watson #2 if he fell and Malik Hooker #3. I didn't want trubisky. I was honestly torn between the other two QBs but thought we had a better shot at Mahomes falling to #27. Realistically, I predicted we wouldn't trade up or down and we'd take Adoree Jackson.

Then that evening, my world changed. We all remember it. The trade. The pick. My saviour. The man who came to fill my hole. I am no longer alone. I have Patrick. It doesn't matter that he doesn't know who I am. I know who he is. He is my everything.

Let's go chiefs!

Ps - Fuck John Elway
[Reply]
scho63 03:34 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Woah, calm down. The story needed a lonely protagonist to lead into the Mahomes intro. Don't take everything you read on an internet message board so seriously.
:-)
[Reply]
TLO 03:39 PM 10-17-2019
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326049
[Reply]
luv 03:46 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
AMA? What's that?

I appreciate you saying all that. I've always loved being able to play around on this board. And while I still like to joke a little, I'm planning to stay in this sober living house I am in voluntarily for the foreseeable future while I work hard on building a better me and foundation for my future.
Ask Me Anything

I was on here when it started, and I still had to ask what it meant.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up