ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Climbing Out Of The Hole
KurtCobain 06:21 AM 10-17-2019
I was an only child growing up. Anybody reading this that was also an only child can surely understand how lonely that can be. Being so lonely left a void in my life, a hole if you will. I've spent years trying to fill that hole with abusive relationships, shady friendships and drugs. Going through all that truly broke me. Finally, became content with the fact that I would always be a loner.

Then came the afternoon of April 27th, 2017. I was in prison in St. Joseph, Missouri excited for the upcoming nfl draft. The guys on 610 sports were all aflutter about the rumors the Chiefs might draft a quarterback. I was hopeful, but not optimistic. Written on a yellow notepad was my big board as well as my Chiefs predictions. I had Mahomes as my #1 choice if he fell, Watson #2 if he fell and Malik Hooker #3. I didn't want trubisky. I was honestly torn between the other two QBs but thought we had a better shot at Mahomes falling to #27. Realistically, I predicted we wouldn't trade up or down and we'd take Adoree Jackson.

Then that evening, my world changed. We all remember it. The trade. The pick. My saviour. The man who came to fill my hole. I am no longer alone. I have Patrick. It doesn't matter that he doesn't know who I am. I know who he is. He is my everything.

Let's go chiefs!

Ps - Fuck John Elway
[Reply]
HingleMCringlebery 06:28 AM 10-17-2019
"The man who came to fill my hole" Giggity

But good for you man. Glad he's filling the void. Our savior is probably doing that for a lot of people.

Now it's time for the Chiefs to climb out of this hole they started digging weeks ago and that starts tonight!
[Reply]
threebag 06:31 AM 10-17-2019
I was in prison in St. Joseph, Missouri excited The man who came to fill my hole.

Ps - Fuck John Elway
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:32 AM 10-17-2019
I thought this would be about Courtney's band...

WRDCC, eh?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:32 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
I was in prison in St. Joseph, Missouri excited The man who came to fill my hole.

Ps - **** John Elway
Fuck Donk FOREVER.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:39 AM 10-17-2019
Thankful your hole is filled.
[Reply]
Warrick 06:40 AM 10-17-2019
It sounds like he wasn't the only man who came to fill your hole.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:09 AM 10-17-2019
I am 30 years old. My Chiefs fandom really took off in the late 90s and early 2000s, so as a youngster Trent Green was my hero. He and those Dick Vermeil offenses we're really my escape from reality. Then came Chase Daniel with Mizzou. My whole life I have been enamored with the number 10 because of these fellows. It's always been my Powerball number. Now the number 15 is creeping up on it pretty fast.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:14 AM 10-17-2019
Does this mean you won't be burning my house down?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:26 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Does this mean you won't be burning my house down?
It's looking like we might have got past that.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:45 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I thought this would be about Courtney's band...

WRDCC, eh?
Yeah, all prisons suck but the perm side there sucks. You're sitting in a 2 man cell in Moberly and they come in and say "Pack up, you're moving tomorrow to a minimum level camp with more freedom." Then you get to St Joe and move into an eight man cell with no door and less yard time. Fun times.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:49 AM 10-17-2019
Can't imagine there's too much difference between living in Moberly and St. Joe and being in prison in Moberly and St. Joe.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:50 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
It's looking like we might have got past that.

[Reply]
neech 07:54 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Can't imagine there's too much difference between living in Moberly and St. Joe and being in prison in Moberly and St. Joe.
One has eight men in it and the other two, I think I'll take the two man cell.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:58 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Yeah, all prisons suck but the perm side there sucks. You're sitting in a 2 man cell in Moberly and they come in and say "Pack up, you're moving tomorrow to a minimum level camp with more freedom." Then you get to St Joe and move into an eight man cell with no door and less yard time. Fun times.
I hope you make the best out of your situation and the new opportunity to live a good, stable life that's in front of you. I really do.

That said, you definitely need to find time to jump on the AMA bandwagon....people are gonna have questions.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up