ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick and Brittany tying the knot?
chinaski 09:12 AM 10-09-2019
I'm out of the loop with this, and I certainly don't proactively follow the personal lives of any player...But Brittany has tweeted some non-cryptic tweets alluding to it. At any rate, they seem to be very committed to each other, so that's cool.

“Can steel be my best man in my wedding” -@PatrickMahomes
Yes can silver be mine?😍
Is this allowed?🤣

— Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) October 9, 2019

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:53 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I won't go that far. Looks mean nothing. We all get old and ugly. She is a beautiful woman. Considering that close to 200m is on the table, her trust and loyalty is a better quality. How she would be as a mother is a better quality.
He could attract a superstar woman imo who has all the boxes covered. The bigger his profile gets, the more money he'll make.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:02 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He could attract a superstar woman imo who has all the boxes covered. The bigger his profile gets, the more money he'll make.
Superstar women...:-). More like crazy bitches... Britt seems stable... Don't want some crazy bitch fucking his head up and saying shit about games in the media.....
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:08 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
I'm out of the loop with this, and I certainly don't proactively follow the personal lives of any player...But Brittany has tweeted some non-cryptic tweets alluding to it. At any rate, they seem to be very committed to each other, so that's cool.

Oh shit saw them in a Nebraska furniture mart commercial today

Wonder if this shit is fucking with mahomies game
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:50 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They might just be talking in generalities about it. If you've been together that long, there's no way you haven't talked about getting married. Just a matter of when they make it official.

High school sweethearts.
[Reply]
loochy 07:05 AM 10-10-2019
He needs to take a year off from her to enjoy some of the "perks" of being the best QB in the NFL. He's a young man and he needs to explore what's out there (if you get my drift).

THEN he can return to her when it's time to settle.
[Reply]
loochy 07:06 AM 10-10-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Oh shit saw them in a Nebraska furniture mart commercial today

Wonder if this shit is fucking with mahomies game
The biggest thing messing with Mahomie's game is running for his life from 250 lb linebackers and d linemen.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up