ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick and Brittany tying the knot?
chinaski 09:12 AM 10-09-2019
I'm out of the loop with this, and I certainly don't proactively follow the personal lives of any player...But Brittany has tweeted some non-cryptic tweets alluding to it. At any rate, they seem to be very committed to each other, so that's cool.

“Can steel be my best man in my wedding” -@PatrickMahomes
Yes can silver be mine?😍
Is this allowed?🤣

— Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) October 9, 2019

[Reply]
DaFace 09:22 AM 10-09-2019
They might just be talking in generalities about it. If you've been together that long, there's no way you haven't talked about getting married. Just a matter of when they make it official.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:28 AM 10-09-2019
Creeper Planet
[Reply]
eDave 09:28 AM 10-09-2019
: puke:
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:29 AM 10-09-2019
Get a good pre-nup, Pat
[Reply]
notorious 09:39 AM 10-09-2019
Whatever makes him happy and keeps him focused.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 AM 10-09-2019
they need to get married and plant that mahomian power seed deep in her belly ASAP

we need III in red and gold as soon as II retires
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:13 AM 10-09-2019
Of course she is trying to lock him down. Get in before the big contract, more than one person's payday.

Can you blame her though? He is a great person that comes from a great family. She has put in the work and deserves his consideration.
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:44 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Of course she is trying to lock him down. Get in before the big contract, more than one person's payday.

Can you blame her though? He is a great person that comes from a great family. She has put in the work and deserves his consideration.
WOW...Really??????
They've only been together since sophomore year in HS. She has been by his side LONG before he was touted as the Best thing since Sliced Bread. They clearly love EACH OTHER, and she clearly loves him for who he is, not WHO HE IS. Finding someone who loves who for who you are solely is almost unheard of these days. Hes just as lucky as she is. They are BOTH incredibly lucky to have found each other.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:47 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
WOW...Really??????
They've only been together since sophomore year in HS. She has been by his side LONG before he was touted as the Best thing since Sliced Bread. They clearly love EACH OTHER, and she clearly loves him for who he is, not WHO HE IS. Finding someone who loves who for who you are solely is almost unheard of these days. Hes just as lucky as she is. They are BOTH incredibly lucky to have found each other.
Dats da facts JACK!
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:51 AM 10-09-2019
She's a trainer....we could hire her for $200 million and give Pat the league minimum, that way we can still sign other high end free agents. It's like something Belichik would do.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:56 AM 10-09-2019
A stable homelife is good for PM's career. Keeps him grounded and out of trouble.
[Reply]
Jerok 11:00 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
they need to get married and plant that mahomian power seed deep in her belly ASAP

we need III in red and gold as soon as II retires
Yeeesss... Make like 5 of em for insurance, but train one of them wrong on purpose and trade him to the Broncos
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:57 PM 10-09-2019
Is Gracie Hunt still available? I'd fire on that, Pat...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:01 PM 10-09-2019
Chiefs win the super bowl and Pat proposes to Brittany on the field after the game would be the perfect way to do it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up