ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Any injury news?
TLO 02:36 PM 10-08-2019
Slow news day, and the top few threads have nothing of interest.

Any updates on the injury front?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:15 AM 10-09-2019
Meanwhile 610 is heavily pumping the angle that Mahomes ankle is fucked up and he won't be healthy all year...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:16 AM 10-09-2019
I think Kelce is just a 260 pound guy who just hit 30.

He was never going to be as fast as he was on that screen against Denver he housed forever.
[Reply]
TLO 08:17 AM 10-09-2019
Today should bring us some news.
[Reply]
jimidollar 08:20 AM 10-09-2019
I don't think Patrick's ankle is good. He's just not gonna bitch about it. He's not a guy that's gonna make excuses. He's just gonna go out there and play. I just hope he doesn't make it worse. I wouldn't mind if he had to miss a game. We're not getting the #1 seed, so what does it matter if we take another loss?
[Reply]
chinaski 08:22 AM 10-09-2019

G Ryan Hunter has been waived.

DT Xavier Williams has been placed on injured reserve.

We have signed DT Terrell McClain and G Stefen Wisniewski. pic.twitter.com/FIYmpObs6Q

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 9, 2019

[Reply]
chinaski 08:25 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
I don't think Patrick's ankle is good. He's just not gonna bitch about it. He's not a guy that's gonna make excuses. He's just gonna go out there and play. I just hope he doesn't make it worse. I wouldn't mind if he had to miss a game. We're not getting the #1 seed, so what does it matter if we take another loss?
I don't think it is either. It is definitely not 100%. After Cam "Ankle Breaker" Erving kicked the shit out of Mahomie, he looked pretty gimpy.

If you got a guy that is getting his shit pushed in so bad that he is injuring his own teammates, get rid of him. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:27 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Meanwhile 610 is heavily pumping the angle that Mahomes ankle is ****ed up and he won't be healthy all year...
Quit listening to 610 dude they are pumping that shit out bc they are desperate and need listeners.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:40 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Quit listening to 610 dude they are pumping that shit out bc they are desperate and need listeners.
This... he will be fine after the bye.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:05 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by bowener:
Sort of off topic, but when Kelce has his shit games and seems completely out of it, do you think it's from pain killers? I don't mean that he is abusing them, but perhaps the staff is feeding him too many? In his shit games he looks lost and slow like his feet weigh a hundred pounds and his brain can't process quick enough to get his hands prepared for a catch. My friends and I always assumed he was hung over for some games but who knows.
I still wonder about berry on this question.

As for kelce, I see a guy getting flat out mauled out there. Defenses arent just chipping at him, they're beating him up and getting away with a ton of contact. He looks frustrated and exhausted, and understandably.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:56 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I still wonder about berry on this question.

As for kelce, I see a guy getting flat out mauled out there. Defenses arent just chipping at him, they're beating him up and getting away with a ton of contact. He looks frustrated and exhausted, and understandably.
They can do that when there aren’t a ton of options out there to account for. Especially no Hill or Watkins.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:00 AM 10-09-2019
Travis Kelce taking flack when he leads TE's in receiving yards by quite a bit....it's not like he's sucking ass.
[Reply]
O.city 10:09 AM 10-09-2019
So I've been out most of the week, only stopping in a few times to see everyone all pissed and doomy then I just leave.

But has anyone talked or heard anything about what happened to Watkins? He went thru warmups, was active, then doesn't play a snap? What the fuck happened there?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:11 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So I've been out most of the week, only stopping in a few times to see everyone all pissed and doomy then I just leave.

But has anyone talked or heard anything about what happened to Watkins? He went thru warmups, was active, then doesn't play a snap? What the fuck happened there?
He aggravated his hamstring that was bothering him already.
[Reply]
O.city 10:12 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He aggravated his hamstring that was bothering him already.
Aggravated it when? if it was during warmups, why was he active?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:14 AM 10-09-2019
He played 2 snaps so probably after play 2
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up