ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Texans
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 10-07-2019
Andy Reid has only lost back-to-back home games one time in Kansas City, and it was his first season with the Chiefs.

Bill O'Brien is 1-3 against Reid.

Flame away.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:03 PM 10-11-2019

In case any of you needed a laugh on this Friday afternoon pic.twitter.com/nqusesvzxE

— Chiefs_all_day (@Chiefs_All_Day) October 11, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 10-11-2019
Enough of this fucking bullshit.

I hate the Texans.

I hate them almost as much as I hate the fucking Patriots.

If they were actually GOOD, if they actually beat us, I would loathe them just the same, but Andy Reid fucking OWNS Bill O'Brien, so I don't hate them as much as I could.

But I still hate them, and here's why.

1. Bill O'Brien

Bill O'Brien is another Patriot Way cunt. And a total fraud. He's how I imagine a coach version of Scott Pioli. Just looking at this clown makes me feel bad for Texans fans. He's the bluto of NFL head coaches. He makes Biff Tannen look like a MENSA candidate.

I just know he's going to fuck up Deshaun Watson's career, too. Not that I like Watson. But he doesn't deserve this blowhard preaching Patriot Way bullshit. I hate everyone from that tree.

Fuck Bill O'Brien. The only reason he's EVER beaten Andy Reid was because Alex Smith lost his balls in 2016 and blew a game 19-12. You guys remeber that one. The one where Smith missed multiple open receivers and blew a terrific game from our defense.

Fuck you, Bill.

2. Deshaun Watson.

First of all, he's a smarmy little feller. No humility at all. He thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread in college, because the media blew him constantly. Seriously LOOK AT THIS DUDE'S FACE. He thinks his shit doesn't stink. Look at his clothes. Mahomes would never be caught dead wearing this, not before a game, not carrying that little makeup bag, either. Fucking hell.

Watson has NO class. He has the attitude of LeBron James and the talent of JR Smith. But despite the fact he's little more than east side Alex Smith, with better wheels and a worse brain, the NFL media is now blowing him HARD. All because he threw a bunch of 50/50 jump balls to Deandre Hopkins his first year, inflating his stats, and the narrative grew that he was gonna be the next great quarterback.

Then last year he has an entirely decent year, fucking SUCKS in the playoffs, but they won't stop. He's the Randall Cunningham to Mahomes' Brett Favre, he'll NEVER be as good, but you have ASSCLOWNS like the above insisting they could be 1A and 1B. Bitch, this guy put up seven points in a playoff game AT HOME against the Colts for fuck's sake.

Fuck Deshaun Watson. He thinks he's better than he is, the media thinks he's better than he is, and you are dumb as fuck if you have the wheels he has and you get sacked 60 times in a year. I hope Tanoh Kpassagnon Brady's this bitch.

3. Deandre Hopkins.

Fuck this clown. Have you seen how he dresses. He might be gay. NTTAWWT, but, look at this dude, seriously. Can you tone it down a notch? Your spider hair is already screaming ATTENTION WHORE. You don't have to be the Elton John of jump balls.

OK, but seriously. He's a good receiver. Elite. Maybe even great, but again, the media, and ESPECIALLY Texans fans act like he's Randy Moss. I bet he's not even as fast as D-Rob. And if you DARE to compare Tyreek Hill to "Nuk," Texans fans and NFL fans in GENERAL will shit all over you.

The ONLY thing that "Nuk" has over Tyreek is better ball skills. Tyreek is just as good of a route runner at this point, get FAR better separation and scares defenses a hell of a lot more. Look at "Nuk's" numbers this year. They are way down, and if he didn't have a mental midget of a QB forcing him the ball he wouldn't have all these volume stats. He's getting older, he's slowing down, this guy's vertical isn't even that good. I think Tyreek is better at this point and fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Also, what the fuck kind of nickname is "Nuk?" That's the name of a goblin warrior from Lord of the Rings or something. It's definitely not as cool as "The Cheetah."

In short, fuck all these assclowns, fuck the Texans, Andy Reid owns this clownshow, we're going to stomp their shit on Sunday. Everyone wants them to steal our spotlight. Well FUCK THAT. And FUCK THEM. Fuck their faces, their hair, their clothes, their attitudes and especially their city, because Houston is a shit place to live and all their fans are dipshits, too.

JJ Watt is a nice guy, though.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:17 PM 10-11-2019
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
In my humble opinion, I think Indy totally sold out to win against the Chiefs....they focused totally on winning that game, which (to me) is probably why they blew the Oakland game. With the playoff loss last year, and Justin Houston "revenge", they went all out and spared nothing to win that game.
I think this is spot on..I thought the same way after Reich's reaction to winning.

He & the coaches were pretty happy.

While it's our first loss., they just beat a big dog.

Perspective.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:23 AM 10-12-2019
Video here about how garbage the Falcons defense is this year, that puts the 50 points for the Texans in a bit more context (I don't know how to embed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2onETkzzEM
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:08 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Video here about how garbage the Falcons defense is this year, that puts the 50 points for the Texans in a bit more context (I don't know how to embed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2onETkzzEM

[Reply]
Chargem 04:40 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Thanks, tried to thumbs up you and fat fingered down on my phone....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:15 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
At the start of the video, he may as well have been talking about the Chiefs defense...
[Reply]
Chargem 06:05 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
At the start of the video, he may as well have been talking about the Chiefs defense...
Except for the Falcons being in the same system, with the same coaches and players from last year while taking a step backwards, and then the players look like they are taking a step backwards in technique as well.
[Reply]
Munson 06:36 AM 10-12-2019

[Reply]
Munson 07:06 AM 10-12-2019

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:05 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Wait...is this a fuggin joke? Saw this at a glance while at work yesterday, but didn’t pay attention to what was actually being said.

Well, a little bulletin board material never hurt.
[Reply]
TRR 08:24 AM 10-12-2019
Put me in the “not excited” camp for this one. I hope I’m wrong. Texans have a lot of offensive firepower, and KC’s D has been a replica of last seasons...minus the ability to get the occasional sack. It’s simply mind boggling that they still can’t tackle, run fits are still a disaster, and they can’t even come close to pressuring only rushing four.

Can you tell I’m frustrated with the defense? I didn’t expect much this year on D other than improved fundamentals, and improved intensity. 5 games. Same D.

On offense, KC’s injuries are devastating. Let me pause for a second and bring up Rick F’N Burkholder. How in the ever loving hell do you work out Fisher and Watkins in pregame...give the thumbs up...and both guys re-injure/hurt themselves in the first few plays? Can someone hold this piece of shit accountable???

I don’t believe we have much of a shot this week without Hill in the lineup. Mahomes will not have full range of motion in his ankle again, and I just don’t have the faith in what’s left at wide receiver. Who’s starting at LG? Wisniewski? Off the street? We’ll need a big game from someone unexpected, on O and D, to pull out the W.

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:09 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Wait...is this a fuggin joke? Saw this at a glance while at work yesterday, but didn’t pay attention to what was actually being said.

Well, a little bulletin board material never hurt.
Everyone is desperate to anoint someone other than Mahomes as the greatest. Reminds me of the 90s when everyone convinced themselves that Malone was better than Jordan because they were tired of the obvious and wanted anyone else other than the best player to win the MVP award.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:13 AM 10-12-2019
Originally Posted by TRR:
Can you tell I’m frustrated with the defense? I didn’t expect much this year on D other than improved fundamentals, and improved intensity. 5 games.
Strange how the coaches and players are mostly different yet the same results.

Could it be Andy?

Not real high on this game either but Mahomes can be the great equalizer. But hard to overcome so many injuries. At full strength we roll these guys.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:21 AM 10-12-2019
The hangover from last week is a distant memory, I’m not even a LITTLE bit worried about this one

Even with Jones being out, the D will play with enough wounded pride to complement the offense... and the offense will come out HOT, they won’t sputter around three weeks in a row

38 - 27 Kansas City :-)
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up