ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Texans
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 10-07-2019
Andy Reid has only lost back-to-back home games one time in Kansas City, and it was his first season with the Chiefs.

Bill O'Brien is 1-3 against Reid.

Flame away.
[Reply]
Jerm 05:00 PM 10-08-2019
The thought of Mercilus and Watt up against Erving....*shudder*

Not even gonna bring up Hopkins and Fuller against this secondary...

I think some of you are being very optimistic...

Gonna take 35+ to win this game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:10 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The thought of Mercilus and Watt up against Erving....*shudder*

Not even gonna bring up Hopkins and Fuller against this secondary...

I think some of you are being very optimistic...

If Hill plays, we have better weapons than when we trashed them two years ago on their field.

Granted, Watt didn’t play. But they had to complete two Hail Marys to get over 20 points.
[Reply]
-King- 05:25 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It's pretty comical this nonsense keeps getting repeated but whatever.

Indy had to have every damn thing in the world go 100% right, especially on defense, to beat the Chiefs even though they ran for 180 yards.

No Watkins, no Hill, completely depleted DL, bullshit facemask call early in the late drive etc....

If McCoy doesn't fumble, KC likely wins the game. If Kelce didn't have butterfingers the whole game KC likely wins the game.

Irving doesn't tackle a guy out of bounds on the INT that wasn't, KC likely scores that drive.

It was a shitstorm and 90% of it was self inflicted. How many penalties did Breeland have?
Are you going to do the "if onlys" for the colts or just us?
[Reply]
-King- 05:27 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Indy game was like a perfect storm of everyone sucking at the same time.
This is true. I think Hill coming back drastically makes us better and more competent.

But I'm still worried about our Oline and run defense a lot going forward. I don't know if our line can handle Watt and Mercilus this week
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:29 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:

So? It’s not like that’s anywhere near unreachable for us.
[Reply]
Jerm 05:43 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So? It’s not like that’s anywhere near unreachable for us.
We just put up 13 against a depleted Colts defense....quit acting like it's automatic.

We don't know if Tyreek is even playing and if so, still not a guarantee. This O Line is total garbage.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:44 PM 10-08-2019
Just how bad is Hitchens? He has a clear shot to shoot the gap but instead he engages with the tackle

Mathieu is going to come up for run support. Clark takes the edge on the double and forces runner back inside. LT tries to peel off for Mathieu but takes Hitchens so Mathieu makes the stop. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/N25Bj91nGR

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) October 8, 2019

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:49 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Just how bad is Hitchens? He has a clear shot to shoot the gap but instead he engages with the tackle

Hitchens is slow. He doesn't even move at the snap. If he'd have jumped at the snap, even he could've gotten into the gap with that guard helping on the double team on Clark. If Tyrann isn't there to make the play, it could've gone for big yards.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:53 PM 10-08-2019
Hitchens is fucking horrible
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:00 PM 10-08-2019
Unless someone has some info about our OL I don't know about, we're probably not going to win this game.

Erving is getting worse at LT, not better. Not even holding his own. I don't even know who's playing LG at this point, unless Wisniewski is playing on Sunday. And honestly, having seen the both of them play, I'd really rather have Wiz playing at LT, but I doubt that's a possibility.

And Watt and Mercilus are not going to be slowed down by Erving and some JAG at LG.

I don't think the return of just Tyreek fixes any of that. Tyreek and Watkins might tip things in our favor. Barely.
[Reply]
Iconic 06:03 PM 10-08-2019
Jesus. And Veach restructured Hitchens so he can't even be cut next year. Imagine that.

I'm starting to have visceral hate towards the guy. Just so many autistic and dumb ****ing decisions a couch GM from CP would literally have a better time in FA.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:22 PM 10-08-2019
Here’s another Hitchens by knowing wtf he’s doing

Nnadi gets doubled up to Hitchens. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/FLPzTeM8X3

My bad make that 2....

Wilson in a tough spot. He will be wrong either way. Like to see Hitchens take a better pursuit angle more so down the LOS and also not jump. #JacobsEyeInTheSky pic.twitter.com/bH2diaZkWg

[Reply]
New World Order 06:24 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Here’s another Hitchens by knowing wtf he’s doing

:-) at Clark on that play
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:26 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-) at Clark on that play
Dude is so weak. Our whole defense has aids minus our DBs surprisingly
[Reply]