ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Texans
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 10-07-2019
Andy Reid has only lost back-to-back home games one time in Kansas City, and it was his first season with the Chiefs.

Bill O'Brien is 1-3 against Reid.

Flame away.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:10 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Can we bench Breeland? Dude gets a flag almost every play also what’s up with the penalties. Seemed like every drive we had would get derailed but a stupid penalty
He has been our best DB by far before the Indy game so that would be pretty fucking stupid.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 02:11 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
It's pretty comical this nonsense keeps getting repeated but whatever.

Indy had to have every damn thing in the world go 100% right, especially on defense, to beat the Chiefs even though they ran for 180 yards.

No Watkins, no Hill, completely depleted DL, bullshit facemask call early in the late drive etc....

If McCoy doesn't fumble, KC likely wins the game. If Kelce didn't have butterfingers the whole game KC likely wins the game.

Irving doesn't tackle a guy out of bounds on the INT that wasn't, KC likely scores that drive.

It was a shitstorm and 90% of it was self inflicted. How many penalties did Breeland have?
Don't forget Williams drop of a TD pass in the endzone
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:12 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
:-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:17 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Dude went full Albert Wilson and alligator armed that
[Reply]
Tonka83 02:23 PM 10-08-2019
It's pretty comical this nonsense keeps getting repeated but whatever.

Indy had to have every damn thing in the world go 100% right, especially on defense, to beat the Chiefs even though they ran for 180 yards.

No Watkins, no Hill, completely depleted DL, bullshit facemask call early in the late drive etc....

If McCoy doesn't fumble, KC likely wins the game. If Kelce didn't have butterfingers the whole game KC likely wins the game.

Irving doesn't tackle a guy out of bounds on the INT that wasn't, KC likely scores that drive.

It was a shitstorm and 90% of it was self inflicted. How many penalties did Breeland have?
I am not an Andy basher by any means. I am glad he is our coach and I don't think Mahomes is anywhere near the QB he is if he has any other head coach. But for the life of me I can't figure out why during Andy Reid's tenure here, his players are so undisciplined. Was his Philly team(s) this penalty prone?
[Reply]
bdlangton 02:31 PM 10-08-2019
Chiefs by 15+. I feel bad for the Texans.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:38 PM 10-08-2019
He has been our best DB by far before the Indy game so that would be pretty fucking stupid.
The Indy game was like a perfect storm of everyone sucking at the same time.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:39 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Indy game was like a perfect storm of everyone sucking at the same time.
Except Honey Badger Thornhill and award. They actually showed up
[Reply]
58derrick56 02:50 PM 10-08-2019
Hey guys...off topic post. Visiting arrowhead for the first time for the vikings game. Coming from Montana- any suggestions for a first time visitor?

-I have a parking pass- does that mean I will be in the tailgates?
-Should I get tix closest to the field or box level?

thanks
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:18 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Honestly I think the Chiefs lose and we have a total meltdown.

Because Chiefs.
I am hoping that Saint Patrick will change that dynamic and instead of always saying bad things will happen "Because Chiefs" we can start saying good things will happen "Because Mahomes"!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:22 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
bullshit

fucking idiotic take
I've been known to be a true knucklehead...

One thing is certain, this team is not the same as last year. It's not just missing Hill and Hunt. They seem to be lacking fire. Like they think they can just waltz out onto the field and win because they did it so well last year.

Injuries, no threat of a running game, bad tackling and seemingly lack of effort is a prescription for disaster.

I want to be wrong, I've watched the Chiefs since they moved to KC. What some call pessimism, I call realism.

Mahomes is truly special however he is only one on a team of 22 that only plays offense. He needs some help.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:29 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
What was so shitty about the Lions game? If not for three fumbles deep in our own territory, that game's a blowout.
I'm thinking the 3 fumbles in our own territory...might have something to do with the shitiness...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:40 PM 10-08-2019
Now that I’ve calmed down, I feel fine about this team.

The “keep away” strategy worked for the first time to limit our offensive production and it required:

A beat up OL
No Watkins
No Hill
Kelce having his worst game in a long time
A gimpy Mahomes
A drive killing fumble from McCoy
Damien Williams not extending for a touchdown reception
Pringle taking a terrible angle on 3rd and forever
Reid going full retard on 4th and 1

It took ALL of that to finally hold the Mahomes Chiefs offense below 26.

That won’t happen again. Hill plays. Watkins plays. Chiefs explode on offense in a must win.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:04 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Now that I’ve calmed down, I feel fine about this team.

The “keep away” strategy worked for the first time to limit our offensive production and it required:

A beat up OL
No Watkins
No Hill
Kelce having his worst game in a long time
A gimpy Mahomes
A drive killing fumble from McCoy
Damien Williams not extending for a touchdown reception
Pringle taking a terrible angle on 3rd and forever
Reid going full retard on 4th and 1

It took ALL of that to finally hold the Mahomes Chiefs offense below 26.

That won’t happen again. Hill plays. Watkins plays. Chiefs explode on offense in a must win.
23 games of amazing offense

1 game of shit offense

chiefs fans panic
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:54 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
I'm thinking the 3 fumbles in our own territory...might have something to do with the shitiness...
But the point was that he was concerned about the team based on the last two performances.

Are you worried that the team has suddenly developed chronic fumbleitis?

If Mahomes threw a couple picks this week, I wouldn’t be worried that he turned into a turnover machine overnight, but that’s just me.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up