ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How would you handle Kelce putting hands on a coach?
ShowtimeSBMVP 08:55 AM 10-07-2019

pic.twitter.com/d6JyedRqO4

— TPS (@TPS_Youtube) October 7, 2019

[Reply]
Megatron96 04:30 PM 10-07-2019
The two most productive offensive skill players on the field last night were Kelce and Shady. Also, our two most experienced offensive players. Exactly the kind of guys that can make a difference in a dogfight kind of game like last night. And we took one of them off the field (don't know exactly why or who exactly made that call). And Shady was actually being pretty productive up to that point.

That left Kelce out there by himself for the Colts to focus on. I haven't watched the Coach's film yet, but I bet they beat Kelce down for the rest of the game.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 04:33 PM 10-07-2019
Listening to Reid's press conference today, doesn't sound like anything will happen with Kelce. It's an emotional game and stuff like that happens, is what he said
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:06 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
He seemed off all night. Was he hungover or something?
If it were me, I’d just ask Bienemy how he wanted to handle it.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:17 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If you don't know the difference between 'psychobabble' and behavioral studies that are supported by actual brain mapping, I don't know what to tell ya. Is an x-ray saying your arm is broken just witchcraft in your world?

Like I said - to each their own. For the intellectually curious, there's a lot of information to be found in this field.

For you...well there's always reality television and daytime talk shows.

Hey Doc....blow me!
[Reply]
stevieray 06:42 PM 10-07-2019
About damn time we see some fire on our sideline.

Both of these guys want a SB. Expectations are high, for each other and themselves.

The hug out validates a good relationship.

I have no doubt these guys are close.

Reid obviously would know if EB thought consequences were applicable.

Water under the bridge, IMO.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:42 PM 10-07-2019
Double nothingburger with bacon, cheese and all the veggies
[Reply]
-King- 06:57 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Btw Bienemy was right to bench Shady after the fumble. That was either a selfish play or he's pressing because we're sputtering on offense. He has to know he's in traffic and someone could be coming from the right. He's thinking end zone there. Just cover up and take the nice gain.
Lol fumbles happen. That didn't happen because LeSean was "selfish" lol. What does that even mean? He just didn't know someone was coming up behind him. It happens. He's one of the most surehanded RBs in the league. No reason he shouldn't have had a lot more carries and catches last night.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 PM 10-07-2019
Kelce just wanted to show EB his hands still worked.
[Reply]
stumppy 07:17 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The two most productive offensive skill players on the field last night were Kelce and Shady. Also, our two most experienced offensive players. Exactly the kind of guys that can make a difference in a dogfight kind of game like last night. And we took one of them off the field (don't know exactly why or who exactly made that call). And Shady was actually being pretty productive up to that point.

That left Kelce out there by himself for the Colts to focus on. I haven't watched the Coach's film yet, but I bet they beat Kelce down for the rest of the game.
What game were you watching? McCoy had 2/23yrds rec. and a total of ZERO yards rushing on ZERO attempts. He was on the field for what? 4 or 5 plays?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:20 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Would love to know what Bienemy said to him that set him off.
"If you don't get your shit together, everyone will be on Chiefsplanet tomorrow blaming the offense for this shit show, when you and I both know that fucking defense is like sieve that couldn't stop my grandma from getting a 12 yard gain on 1st down..."
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:23 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
What game were you watching? McCoy had 2/23yrds rec. and a total of ZERO yards rushing on ZERO attempts. He was on the field for what? 4 or 5 plays?
Tops.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:38 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
As I said, up to that point. Shady had two catches for 23 yds. Damien had two for 15, Darrel had zip for zip.

And it's not Shady's fault that he didn't get a carry.

Further, he's by far been the most productive RB for the Chiefs this entire season. Averaging 5.4yds/carry vs. Damien's 1.8yds/carry and Darrel's 4.4yds/carry.

Based on his productivity this season alone, Shady should've been the featured back last night. Instead, they sat him for some reason in the first half.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:27 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
As I said, up to that point. Shady had two catches for 23 yds. Damien had two for 15, Darrel had zip for zip.

And it's not Shady's fault that he didn't get a carry.

Further, he's by far been the most productive RB for the Chiefs this entire season. Averaging 5.4yds/carry vs. Damien's 1.8yds/carry and Darrel's 4.4yds/carry.

Based on his productivity this season alone, Shady should've been the featured back last night. Instead, they sat him for some reason in the first half.
Agreed.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:39 PM 10-07-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
About damn time we see some fire on our sideline.

Both of these guys want a SB. Expectations are high, for each other and themselves.

The hug out validates a good relationship.

I have no doubt these guys are close.

Reid obviously would know if EB thought consequences were applicable.

Water under the bridge, IMO.

[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:23 PM 10-07-2019
Seems like the same people wanting hill cut this summer want kelce to be fined or suspended..it was 2 men frustrated..kelce is a leader and wants to win..shit happens..his emotion has been driving this team all year..
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up