ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 43
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has there ever been a more insecure QB than Baker Mayfield?
RunKC 03:43 PM 09-27-2019
Can’t believe this guy is still being looked at as a “future star”. If anybody should be compared to Jay Cutler, it’s him.

Actually..he’s worse

He talked shit on the Texas QB while he’s in the NFL, he took shots at his old coach who wasn’t even with the team anymore and continued doing it in the offseason, he talked shit on Rex Ryan and now he’s talking shit on Instagram comments.

Good God you dumb motherfucker. You would think he spends as much time doing this petty bullshit as he does studying for a game.

He has shown talent, but man this guy is not someone you want on your team when things aren’t going well.

More reason to be thankful we have Mahomes.
Attached: 0204A3A7-19B5-47E7-8A83-FCE91141861F.jpeg (160.5 KB) 
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:19 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
The guy is how old? He has how much NFL experience?
The guy is how old and he already has this much drama when he isn't even playing well at all?
[Reply]
neech 06:20 PM 09-27-2019
Here is a guy who walked on at Texas Tech, walked on at Oklahoma, only to win the Heisman. Who does that?

He wins the starters job at Cleveland.

All I'm seeing is a guy I'd love to have in my foxhole , it doesn't take any shit off anyone. Rex Ryan ran his mouth, all Baker did was response. Same with Cowherd. Be cool with him and it will be cool, be an asshole and he'll treat you like one.

What I don't like is young guys who haven't done anything doing TV commercials, that should be for the very elite.
You can curl up next to him in the fox hole, tell him how he's your hero and all that, give him a kiss on the cheek and tell him sweet nothings in his ear.

A regular love story.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:20 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nobody is saying he sucks...
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
He sucks
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
A well founded one based on reality. He sucks.
Yeah, he sucks.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:42 PM 09-27-2019
Dude got tilted by Kansas players when Kansas was by far the worst program in the the bowl division.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:46 PM 09-27-2019
https://i.redd.it/51i15n3pvfo31.gif
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:48 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Yeah, he sucks.
I think you're missing my point....
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:59 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think you're missing my point....
I think you're missing MY point....
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:05 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
imagine being this dude, getting beat out by mahomes in college, and then completely overshadowed by him in the pros again :-)
Mahomes was never on campus at the same time as Mayfield. Mahomes came on campus the semester after Mayfield left.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:07 PM 09-27-2019
The guy is how old? He has how much NFL experience?
He's a year older than Mahomes. Mahomes is light years beyond Mayfield in maturity.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:09 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
You can curl up next to him in the fox hole, tell him how he's your hero and all that, give him a kiss on the cheek and tell him sweet nothings in his ear.

A regular love story.
Not all of us are gay, ok honey?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:10 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
He's a year older than Mahomes. Mahomes is light years beyond Mayfield in maturity.
I totally agree.
[Reply]
srvy 07:13 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Baker's been in the league for one year. He's played just 16 or 17 games.

He's had a rough start this year, and a lot of that has been his fault. He's pressing. But he's a gamer and a winner, and he has all the skills necessary to win in the NFL. IF Kitchens doesn't eff him up too bad, he'll be sort it out and he'll be fine. Kitchens needs to take control of his locker room. Not sure he is capable of doing that.

Also he needs to decide if he wants to call plays or be a HC. He's not experienced enough to do both. Solve that issue and the Browns will right the ship enough to win some games, maybe even compete for the AFC North, such as it is.

Fix the OL disaster and they have the talent on both sides of the ball to be trouble for most of the league.
These 2 things plus some maturity are whats wrong with Baker right now.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:15 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Leave it to Ubeja to take the focus off the epic douchiness of Mayfield and project it all upon to himself.

He lives in a "fantasry" land.

And is such a clear troll. We all really just need to stop responding to his cries for attention.
I remember when he said "fantasry" like a complete dumbass lol!!!!!
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:30 PM 09-27-2019
I'm a huge OU fan and no way should he have been a number 1 overall pick. I think he is a guy that will always struggle in the pocket but can make some plays for you. I'd say he ends up being a middle of the pack guy like Dalton most of his career.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:33 PM 09-27-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I was really hoping the Browns would be decent this year. Their fans deserve it.

But after hearing Mayfield run his mouth all offseason and seeing all the pundits crown them as contenders, I can't say it breaks my heart to see them looking like shit as usual.
Same for me.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 43
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up